Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-09-2011, 12:26 AM
moke64916

People may have glimpses of enlightenment/pure love and it may fade. One may get many of them. But one day you will have a total awakening that lasts for a lifetime. Not a glimpse, but something that is with you forever. It happens when the soul makes that connection with mind and body. Once that is made you have the choice to choose any feeling you desire to feel. If you want to feel absolute bliss then you say I choose this, and it instantly manifests without thought. Instant manifestation of any feeling you choose. It all comes from the unmanifested state. Total peace and joy. Liberation from all thought. After this connection of mind, body, spirit is made, you then start to remember who you are. All Knowing. Your intelligence sky rockets. You can see your future. You can be in control when your dreaming and do whatever you want in your dreams. You are fully aware, and the love is very intense. You see the Oneness with all that is. You tap into universal truths. Everything occurs with grace. It is magnificent and magical. A maracle really. That's my experience.

Peace, with love and compassion,

~Moke~
Old 09-09-2011, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
People may have glimpses of enlightenment/pure love and it may fade. One may get many of them. But one day you will have a total awakening that lasts for a lifetime. Not a glimpse, but something that is with you forever. It happens when the soul makes that connection with mind and body. Once that is made you have the choice to choose any feeling you desire to feel. If you want to feel absolute bliss then you say I choose this, and it instantly manifests without thought. Instant manifestation of any feeling you choose. It all comes from the unmanifested state. Total peace and joy. Liberation from all thought. After this connection of mind, body, spirit is made, you then start to remember who you are. All Knowing. Your intelligence sky rockets. You can see your future. You can be in control when your dreaming and do whatever you want in your dreams. You are fully aware, and the love is very intense. You see the Oneness with all that is. You tap into universal truths. Everything occurs with grace. It is magnificent and magical. A maracle really. That's my experience.

~Moke~
Hi Moke, I don't know exactly what happen to me, but what you have described sounds very much like it, its just simple and natural, there's no big deal to this state, its what we all are, but we have to work this out for ourselves, no one or anything can do it for us, as you my friend know.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:45 AM
mattie

Edgar Cayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAPath
The majority of psychics are female because of the emotion aspect. If a guy senses something, they are more likely to brush it off as nothing. It's exactly why you commonly hear about women having more of a 6th sense or intuition about things.

Edgar Cayce's name comes to mind as a well-known male psychic.

Being psychic really isn't as much about being more emotional as being willing to open up eneregetic channels & paying attention to subtle signs. Women have often used the ability to sense or read subtle signs w/ figuring out family members, particularly infants who can't yet talk.

People of both genders are doing allot of work w/ becoming whole beings. Women are getting in touch w/ their male side & males are increasingly accessing their feminine energies.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:48 AM
mattie

Many Have Awakened

Many have awakened. Awakening is currently exponential. This is a term that has been widely discussed. This happens in all different ways. Some do so gradually while others have a sudden awakening like you did.

The epiphany you had isn’t meant to be a constant state. Don’t worry about being blissed out, in an ecstatic state all the time. This is great to experience, but isn’t meant to be our regular state of consciousness. It was a valuable gateway experience for you. What you call being in the zone, the pure joy of being in the moment is a genuine sustainable feeling. You can move back to this joyous feeling whenever you want.

Don’t worry about losing anything. Nothing was taken away from you. You tapped into some really powerful Universal energy. You are in charge of these energies, not a separate deity.

There are various terms that you will encounter. There are different POVs about these. Awakening is when we get the impulse to seek more spiritually. While some use the term enlightenment to be the ultimate state of consciousness, enlightenment is about 3/4 of the way through 4D (1-12D) when we’ve moved past fear & connected w/ HS. Ascension is often thought to be full 5D awareness, but ascension really begins in 5D, not ends there. Ascension is a process of reuniting w/ progressive levels of energies as we expand energetically. We’ve ascended when we reunite w/ the Universe (the energies we call God).

For more on the Ds & our journey through them, multidimensions.com has abundant information.

Higher Self- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...418#post254418
Old 09-09-2011, 02:21 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916

~Moke~

Thx for the informative post, especially when you wrote " Your Intelligent sky rockets" My mind was constantly racing coming up with all these ideas, answers coming to me out of now where, your right it's magical.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:22 AM
not human

I've heard non abiding awakenings described as a first kiss. A crack in the veil. Some awakenings are more abiding and the state manifests 24/7. Whatever the experience grasping tends to push the state away.
My own has now been is session for just over a year. It hurt a lot. Now is a reconstruction phase that is currently steering me to a new way of living.
There is no stereo typical awakening ... one fits all ... they are all user defined.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:28 AM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmBuzz71
No one relates to me when I discuss the power I felt during my awakening.

Hi......I am no one
Those you know from the past will not be able to relate to your experience because they Cannot understand what they have not experienced. They will also feel threatened by your new Awareness. This is why it is said "A prophet is not accepted by his own people." "A doctor can not help his own family" It is difficult to experience these events but you must learn those lessons too, as painful as they can be. As your New Awareness develops the old one dissolves, out of the ashes of the old .....the new will GROW. It is a process........(Self-Unfoldment By Disciplines Of Realization by Manly P Hall will aid in this understanding)

The powerful energy that came from my heart, that literally popped out of my body. I truly believed that I actually had God powers, anything in sci-fi movies were possibly attained by this power.

You did....! You do! You had a anahata Awakening which connected to the Ajna and this is why you experienced what you experienced. (Kundalini Tantra by Swami Satyananda Saraswati)

Now what gets me, was it my power, or the power of God or the Holy Spirit?

Holy Spirit is the flow of God! You were ....are connected to that flow when all your chakras come into balance, it is sometimes experienced several times before it becomes permanent ........stay the course no matter what experiences occur.

You see the moment before my awakening I was reading a book about earlier civilizations, and came to believe there was a God. I was so happy that I was dancing in joy, until my girlfriend told me to settle down. While I sat, I wondered why it took my 40yrs to find him.

Because you kept listening to those who said "settle down"....

Now I tell you the Truth..........Stop listening to those who DO NOT KNOW, who lack experience of God. Find those who DO, and make new connections NOW, this will make it far easier then trying to convince those around who will only think you are losing it. If they try and talk you into a doctor visit............move away! Most doctors are not capable of understanding either unless they are Awakened.

As soon as I thought that we were all programmed from the beginning of our birth, then Wham! This intense energy coming from the heart wouldn't stop till it actually popped out of my body. For about a month and a half, I feeling the inner Chi, it was magic. I truly miss that feeling, now I'm back to normal.

No you are not back to normal. You are back to sub-normal but that will pass too. You have work to do in the lower chakras and when completed your heart center will open with greater stability and Peace will come with it next time. You will feel the intensity but will not be overly excited, more balanced. "The Book Of Alchemy by Francis Melville" will aid in understanding this.

Anyway, If it was my power, then I fell like I broke some code that each and one of us have stored inside of us. They say we have Gods DNA in each & everyone of us.

Yes.....your DNA is changing and dormant strands will activate. It is wise to begin to shift your diet to mostly vegetarian as the plant vibrations are more in accord with Divine vibrations. If you cannot do this all at once, at least switch meats to Wild Alaskan Salmon .......eliminate refined foods which are not really food.

If it was Gods or the Holy Spirits power, Why did it show me all these magical gifts or feelings I felt like I could attain, then take it away from me? Felt like he was playing with my head. What a tease, lol

It is good that they were taken away! For if unprepared you would misuse them and then the fall would be permanent, at least this time around.

I understand about initial spiritual high can't last forever because we would be totally drained of our energy.

We would waste it....

Speaking of energy I felt like I experience at least 3 types of energy my body experienced

The 1st was the awakening itself, even though it lasted only 30sec or a minute. It zapped my energy right out of me, I was cold and shivering, and couldn't speak, this lasted for an hour. That is the Power of Love, the ultimate high

Unconditioned Love.....not human Love......incredible magnitude of Love!

The 2nd, I was listening to "Celine Dion Power of Love" and was typing some message about the song next thing out of the blue I was in some sort of trance like state fingers flying on the Keyboard, in some sort of daze. I got spooked because all this stuff was new to me. It also did drain my energy for a bit, same as the 1st but not as sever.

The Open Crown Chakra........the Flame of Holy Spirit .......yes.....The Divine Download!

The 3rd is what I call in the zone, this was my favorite of all the energies. It's about being happy, the euphoria, the bliss, etc. I usually get this feeling when dancing, and at times when I speak the word of God. I love happiness

Did you feel the humming sound ??? Should have felt it in the center of the head.

I feel like I'm all about the heart, I'm poor and happy and willing to sacrifice my needs for humanity. I love poor people, they experienced much hardships in life that some of us never experienced. Life is about experiencing every emotion/experiences in the book and to rise up and defeat those demons who try to control us. God sees and knows everything that is energy based and that includes your thoughts.

Yes......

Thx for your time to read my post.

Send a PM if you need any aid~~~~~~~~~~

Old 09-09-2011, 02:35 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Many have awakened. Awakening is currently exponential. This is a term that has been widely discussed. This happens in all different ways. Some do so gradually while others have a sudden awakening like you did.

The epiphany you had isn’t meant to be a constant state. Don’t worry about being blissed out, in an ecstatic state all the time. This is great to experience, but isn’t meant to be our regular state of consciousness. It was a valuable gateway experience for you. What you call being in the zone, the pure joy of being in the moment is a genuine sustainable feeling. You can move back to this joyous feeling whenever you want.

Don’t worry about losing anything. Nothing was taken away from you. You tapped into some really powerful Universal energy. You are in charge of these energies, not a separate deity.

There are various terms that you will encounter. There are different POVs about these. Awakening is when we get the impulse to seek more spiritually. While some use the term enlightenment to be the ultimate state of consciousness, enlightenment is about 3/4 of the way through 4D (1-12D) when we’ve moved past fear & connected w/ HS. Ascension is often thought to be full 5D awareness, but ascension really begins in 5D, not ends there. Ascension is a process of reuniting w/ progressive levels of energies as we expand energetically. We’ve ascended when we reunite w/ the Universe (the energies we call God).

For more on the Ds & our journey through them, multidimensions.com has abundant information.

Higher Self- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...418#post254418

Thx you very much, your post was, as was Moke, was very touching for me. It gave me confidence reminder, as I fight with myself to believe that I wasn't dreaming all this up. I need all the confidence I cause I may be looking for New Job soon, been working as a laborer with no personal assets. I'm down with that, my life is just beggining, don't know what I'll do but I will listen to my heart.

You guys are great
Old 09-09-2011, 02:44 AM
mattie

Recreate This Intense JOY Feeling

Regularly recreate this intense state of JOY that you felt as it is a very real energetic dimensional pathway. You can use this to meditate very quickly. Remember this feeling & recreate it often, even if just for a few minutes at a time.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:54 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Regularly recreate this intense state of JOY that you felt as it is a very real energetic dimensional pathway. You can use this to meditate very quickly. Remember this feeling & recreate it often, even if just for a few minutes at a time.

Funny you said that, I was always trying to get that high back so I tried some good ole happy tunes or some beautiful ballads and started to dance/exercise I felt that I was actually meditating, picking up the feelings the emotions the tune pumps out. Me heart actually felt like it was floating around, the breathing syncing with the rhythm, totally bliss.