Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 24-11-2017, 04:30 PM
boshy b. good

As long as #1's from anothers are going to "prove" and therefore resolved valient peace.

Go for it, top!

Emanuel : he is common. all good. all all there.

Dad,

Emanuel : your bread and mayonaise pumps gasolines.

Thanks to strong abouter writters.

Emanuel : amen. We are ok.
Old 27-11-2017, 11:12 PM
boshy b. good

Apocalypsing is just bugering around.
Old 28-11-2017, 02:47 AM
Seeker

According to the Torah we are living in the end of days.

We have most of the signs that are detailed in the Torah.
Old 28-11-2017, 02:52 AM
Seeker

To be more clear, most of the outreach Rabbis that hold to Torah law regularly discuss how we are living in the end of days and that Jews need to return to keeping Torah law.
Old 30-11-2017, 01:55 AM
Experiencer

We are going through a period which suggests the end times as weather changes, horrific acts of violence in the US (which seem to be getting worse every year) where people have been killed in the hundreds in Las Vegas (this doesn't include injuries) and other acts of violence around the world has increased and other negative changes is evidence of this.
Old 30-11-2017, 08:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by baronesslucy
We are going through a period which suggests the end times as weather changes, horrific acts of violence in the US (which seem to be getting worse every year) where people have been killed in the hundreds in Las Vegas (this doesn't include injuries) and other acts of violence around the world has increased and other negative changes is evidence of this.

All these things have been happening since the dawn of time the reason it look worse now is because we have TV, internet etc: to report these atrocities and we know what is going on.
Because the population is growing compared to our Ancestors time then it looks as if it's worse, but looking back in history shows the world unfortunately has always been the same..
Old 02-12-2017, 03:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
All these things have been happening since the dawn of time the reason it look worse now is because we have TV, internet etc: to report these atrocities and we know what is going on.
Because the population is growing compared to our Ancestors time then it looks as if it's worse, but looking back in history shows the world unfortunately has always been the same..
Are things 'seemingly' getting worse because we have the TV, Internet etc to report them or are things 'seemingly' getting worse because the TV and internet actually exists?

I mean, it's almost impossible to run a small business now, pay for overheads and compete with eBay, Wish.com and Gumtree as well as the larger department stores.

It's almost impossible to sort out the #fakenews #alternativefacts from the actual occurrences with everybody putting their own political spin on it.

...and I guess I'm getting old now, because everyone in my mother's 'senior citizens group' is blaming the internet and the media for destroying society and social values and I can only just nod my head in full agreement.

There seems to be a 'generational divide' between the over and under 50's, when maybe, back in our day 'what the eye didn't see the heart didn't grieve' but by the same token 'what the eye didn't see wasn't then publicised to all for 'copycats' and 'adverse notoriety/infamy' to occur' either.

Just some food for thought and nothing more.
Old 02-12-2017, 03:59 AM
Master
I'm having a nice discussion with my Higher Self right now.

It seems that each generational divide is marked by a change in communications technology.

In the 'Silent Generation', the social and cultural divide was marked by the invention of 'wireless' and audio visual technology (TV) and yes, I often still refer to the radio as the 'wireless' to warm the cockles of the older gen.

In the 'Baby Boomer Generation' (of which I am a part), this divide was marked by the invention of Satellite Technology and the Internet, when we can recall the times of 'prior' and 'post'.

In the 'XYZ Generations' who knows what will divide the social classes? Maybe bio-implants or some form of Telekinesis and they will go "remember the internet? how ancient and archaic was that?"

*goes and plays with my old Atari and NES and listens to my cassette player to get all my 'ya yas' out*
Old 03-12-2017, 08:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I'm having a nice discussion with my Higher Self right now.

It seems that each generational divide is marked by a change in communications technology.

In the 'Silent Generation', the social and cultural divide was marked by the invention of 'wireless' and audio visual technology (TV) and yes, I often still refer to the radio as the 'wireless' to warm the cockles of the older gen.

In the 'Baby Boomer Generation' (of which I am a part), this divide was marked by the invention of Satellite Technology and the Internet, when we can recall the times of 'prior' and 'post'.

In the 'XYZ Generations' who knows what will divide the social classes? Maybe bio-implants or some form of Telekinesis and they will go "remember the internet? how ancient and archaic was that?"

*goes and plays with my old Atari and NES and listens to my cassette player to get all my 'ya yas' out*

I have three grandchildren. They would relate without any problem to your post simply because their world is a completely normal world. It's only strange to us aged.
Old 03-12-2017, 11:38 PM
Experiencer
What if it happened already, would you remember. Why play the world is ending game when you may have never truley lived.

Also, mark me down for a game of Duck Hunt and Blades of Steel Shivani Devi
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj