Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-11-2016, 03:53 PM
Master
I have a book by Oprah "What I Know For Sure"...in it there's a part where she's talking about a man who survived a horrendous jet crash. He talks about how the jet was on fire and people were strapped in their seats on fire...some dead or on their way to dying but he said he could see their auras lifting out of their bodies...some were very bright and strong and others were very weak and he talked about what an impact that made on him. From that point on, he decided to live his life in the best way to assure he had a strong, good aura.

Anyway, your topic reminded me of that story.
Old 03-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Master
Very interesting. The energy given off by some consciously amoral types is sometimes then very similar to the energy of those wishing to hide or mask their aura. And it can generate a similar sort of ashy aura. It implies that they are truly in a strange place as a result of living in an amoral, amorphous place by choice, rather than only temporarily generating this oddness due to an intentional decision to attempt to hide or deceive.

It is, unless you are ill (or undead lol) otherwise very difficult to come up with this ashy gray outcome. But apparently, if one consciously and determinedly chooses an amoral alignment, it can also generate these odd auras. Not always. I've just seen some odd stuff and they did not appear to be alien or undead...just intentionally living in that gray area for gain or pleasure.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 04-11-2016, 05:48 PM
Deactivated Account
What i would like to know is:

When you see an aura in someone, ask him, if he can see aura's.

Be specific about the kind of this question. For example, if a person is seeing auras from beginning of his earthly life, he probably would NOT know that he is seeing something different, which others doesn't see.
Old 05-11-2016, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
So my boyfriend recently developed the ability to see auras in great detail. He literally developed this gift the day he reconnected with me after not seeing each other for 15 years. He was first only able to see my aura and my 6 year old daughters. Then a few months later we went to a local Spirit Fest and that day while there he was given the gift of seeing everyone that was at this festivals aura. It hasn't stopped since and continues to get easier for him and gain strength.

Anyways. He has noticed several people, like my own brother for instance who is 45 and has been a drug addict since 13, that he doesn't have an aura. Atleast my boyfriend hasn't been able to see anything on him, no matter how hard he tries to see it. Tonight we had a friend over and his girlfriend, and my b/f couldn't see hers either. She's also a drug addict.

Is there something to this? Do they really not have an aura? I mean that's not actually possible, right? Are the drugs causing this? I'm an addict as well, and I still struggle with it at times and he's always been able to see mine. So it's not all addicts. Any insight is appreciated as he's new to all of this and I'm not able to assist him with his questions anymore since I don't have this gift.

Thank you and Many Blessings!
Namaste.

Auras are the etheric manifestation and representation of all the holistic forces within both the gross and subtle bodies and show illnesses, both mental and physical.

When a person is a drug addict (using your example), they often don't have a very good self-image. I totally lost mine and there's still the debate raging over whether that was a 'good thing' or not. lol

Anyway, their confidence, self-worth and self-esteem is generally at an all-time low, their vibration drops and basically nothing is projected of them in their aura. It gets very weak.

For the record, people cannot see mine either.

I first noticed there was a problem when automatic doors wouldn't work for me....and if you remember that Simpson's episode where Bart sells his soul...my whole world was like that...yeah, I had no 'aura' and not much 'physical presence' in the material world because I was also so introverted and shy. Hard to believe I'm as shy as all hell IRL, right?

So, I wasn't 'projecting myself' or bringing forth who/what I was within and thus I have no aura....I could be the perfect mercenary or spy...

Aum Namah Shivaya
Old 05-11-2016, 03:45 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Namaste.
I first noticed there was a problem when automatic doors wouldn't work for me....and if you remember that Simpson's episode where Bart sells his soul...my whole world was like that...yeah, I had no 'aura' and not much 'physical presence' in the material world because I was also so introverted and shy. Hard to believe I'm as shy as all hell IRL, right?
Aum Namah Shivaya

Holy Moly, Holy Moly, you just described my life.... automatic doors would never work for me (I used to be the most shy and introverted person in the world), now they bow to my presence lol

And yea I've found that as soon as you gain that genuine confidence or self-esteem everyone automatically leaves you alone, whereas before they could pick up your lack of confidence, I believe people definitely project their confidence on a spiritual level.
Old 05-11-2016, 04:56 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
I have seen people who look like they have no Aura but its so close to the body you just almost dont notice it.
the truth is its just so weak that and small you cant really see it. the arua i think emenates from the chakras, and the chakras are located kind of in the body.
I know a girl with some issues and when i first viewed her aura it was almost non existent. She struggles with drugs and low confidence and knew nothing about spirituality. I introduced her to chakra healing and she is even prettier now. Softer in the face and skin, the light around her is getting stronger.

I think whats probably happening is, he sees the weakness of these peoples energy. The chakras let the life force flow through us, when we eat the wrong foods think the wrong thoughts and do the wrong things, hurting our minds and bodies we are cut off of life force little by little until we are just basically spiritually dead. Walking dead men. These negative things Clog the body and the chakras. making the arua weaker and weaker. It can slowly get closer and closer to the body get holes and Although I've never seen it, I am sure it can seem like its disappeared.
Old 06-11-2016, 06:54 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kybe333
Holy Moly, Holy Moly, you just described my life.... automatic doors would never work for me (I used to be the most shy and introverted person in the world), now they bow to my presence lol

And yea I've found that as soon as you gain that genuine confidence or self-esteem everyone automatically leaves you alone, whereas before they could pick up your lack of confidence, I believe people definitely project their confidence on a spiritual level.

Happened for me to when I did my awakening. Think it is common.
Old 06-11-2016, 07:07 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Most people dont grasp the basic property on how auras work.

1. Much like vision, every person is working with different vision levels such as 20, 20 vision. The better your vision, the more you can see clearly.

2. Auras are dynamic. The difference between the brightness of the sun vs. that of a candle are incompariable. Naturally, because peoples aura can be anywhere from 0% - 100%, the difference between the sun and a candle, the further the distance - the better your vision must be.

3. Auras are layered. No different than a onion. Most,people want to know what color there aura is. What they are really asking is what color there spiritual layer is. This is hard to see on some people and usually is muddy on most people. People who neglect spirit totally or have some block at some level have no aura projecting. Water can't flow downstream when it is blocked by a dam.

Very bright souls usually oscillate at a high frequency or are protected by a divine being who provides protective barriers. This is important because going to lower layers is equivalent to going to a very poor areas while announcing to everyone how rich you are by dressing like your royalty. Don't do it.