Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-10-2016, 04:00 PM
Pathfinder
Heard voice when clearing Naval Chakra

Before I go to sleep each night, I lie on my back and clear my mind completely before turning and going to sleep. I just eliminate all the thoughts one by one and basically become semi detached from my body. Then I turn and go to sleep in this super calm state.

A few nights ago I became aware of an imbalance in my naval chakra. It had a hollow sensation and was pushing into my belly. I just kept passive-focusing on it while letting my intuitive self heal it. Just as I felt it being cleared, there was a release and I simultaneously hear a female whisper to me intimately "I just wanted to say that I love you", and then left.

She was definitely not a light being like an angel or so, as she was a bit tormented, as ghosts tend to be, and her presence was definitely not comforting and peaceful.

Anyway, I was writing this to ask a question, but it seems as though I've unwittingly answered it for myself in the course of writing this, so I'll just leave it here for those who are interested and would like to discuss this.

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.
Old 23-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
The lower chakras are connected with the feminine, material and the higher chakras are connected to the Masculine. Perhaps your femininity is in need of attention, your lower chakras and animal self.
Some times people forget we are dual, physical and spiritual.
The inner Goddess is that of nature and primal existence.
The inner God is silence and spiritual bliss.
A balance is needed.
Just a thought that came to me while reading your interesting story.
Similar to some things i have experienced.
The naval is connected to the womb for women, and any time i focus there i get this feeling it used to be so sad and isolation and suffering, and i cried for it, and the voice i heard here was a female voice, but i think now it was my own feminine side. But i would be having this healing taking place that was dealing with such deep suppressed saddness and suffering it was deep anguish perhaps the deepest i have felt. and I heard a voice of a woman speaking to me. She became more loving and warm sounding,
Lately its not sad and isolated. Only when i first noticed it. Now it is a place of mother like comfort for me, and i view my lower chakras to be so much more balanced now that my lower chakras have been shown the attention that they need.
Just thought i would share, since you already have your answers :)
Old 23-10-2016, 06:35 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you, that is a very interesting point.
It is actually true that my lower chakra's need some more attention. My upper chakra's are very well balanced, but not so much the lower. They are not bad, but not on the same standard as the others'
Thank you kindly

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.