Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Experiencer
Weird fuzzy orb attached to my back

So my new boyfriend has developed the ability to see everyone's auras, practically overnight. When we first reconnected like 4 months ago he could only see mine as he described me as shining so bright like a star. He of course didn't know what this was and then he saw my 6 year old daughter and said he could see the same thing on her. Recently though after going to a local spirit fest this ability opened up even more. He was then able to see literally everyone's aura without even trying.

For the past several weeks to a month I have had this sensation on the left side of my spine right in middle of the shoulder blade but closest to the spine. It feels fuzzy or like it's moving. I feel it like it's perfectly straight up and down like several inches tall. It gives me goosebumps. The first time he noticed this spot in my aura was after an amazing mind blowing night of sex (sorry for the details) and he saw it as a darker grey color orb shaped thing very close to my skin, and when it would move it would move in a blob type form.

Today after we had sex I had this feeling again. This time it was a perfect orb he said, and it was a pale pale yellow translucent color, but he says it's such a pale color it may even be a light form of brown. This time I got angry and asked that it leave my body that it was not welcome. Once I said that, he said this "thing" started to flatten out going outward horizontally towards both my arms. He said it almost looked as if it was going back into my body, but then said it wasn't. After that happened and he could still see this thing, I quietly to myself without him knowing, called upon Arch a angel Michael to come and remove whatever this thing was. Literally as soon as I finished this request in my head, my boyfriend kind of yelled "WOW! It's gone! It literally vanished/disappeared before my eyes!" He was taken aback by it. I told him that I asked for help from Michael, and he was just blown away. (Also, I get this prickly tingly fuzzy feeling in the same spot every time and it can even happen when im at work, home alone, out and about, etc..literally anywhere. So that leads me to believe it can't just be sex related..?) at first I thought maybe it was some type of succubous or something since it first came on after an amazing energy filled sexual night.

Idk...I'm not sure what the heck this is. Anyone have any ideas?! I'm at a loss for words, but it would be great for it to stop because I hate the feeling! Literally feels like somethings either on or under my skin crawling around...eww

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any comments.
Old 09-10-2016, 02:46 AM
Master
while malicious intentions are a possibility, it is far, far more likely that
beneficial forces are behind your experiences. [imo]
this appears to be an energy that is created/emanating from you.
(you are the cause).
growth is often accompanied by a feeling of discomfort ["growing pains"].
through instinct, i'm imagining that this energy witnessed by you (and yours)
is an attempt to transform your spiritual body into a more angelic form.
Old 11-10-2016, 07:38 AM
Suspended

I can relate to your experience of feeling a ball of energy moving/crawling around under your skin...

I believe one possibility would be your own energies are waking up as a result of having sexy-times with your boyfriend...I've read/heard sexual energy can be extremely powerful so it makes sense to me it would act as a catalyst to wake up your energy within yourself...
Old 12-10-2016, 04:45 AM
Knower
Well i'm native, i have gotten this way long time ago also i was with my ex boyfriend when it happened, it moved up and down my back, wouldn't let me sleep also, but it's your animal spirit power, that is inside of your body, my friend came to visit one day, i told her about it, she said i will put it away for you, she moved it to my side, and it stays there, only moves around when sum one is near me, hope this helps out a little bit
Old 12-10-2016, 04:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie<3
Idk...I'm not sure what the heck this is. Anyone have any ideas?!

its sounds like some kind of being, they often appear as orbs.

Quote:
it would be great for it to stop because I hate the feeling! Literally feels like somethings either on or under my skin crawling around..

When I had that feeling of things crawling under my skin and on it, the sensation was due to a negative energy and the crawling feel happened cause the energy wasnt in reasonace with my own (as it was lower)... so caused yucky crawling and squrimy feelings.

if you experience it again also think of your link to it being cut so it isnt as easily drawn back. Also the space it comes out from, imagine it being filled with clean golden divine energy so you arent left with any holes in your energy field for anything else to easily fill.

Ask your healing angels to free you from any connections you have to it from any time, place or dimension if it isnt for your highest good to keep it with you.
Old 15-10-2016, 08:24 AM
Experiencer
Thank you everyone for your responses, they're all greatly appreciated.

Sea-Dove,
Your answer really resonates with me. I've had my boyfriend watch as I heart link with the ArchAngels thru IET (Integrated Energy Therapy) and I call upon Michael to remove this thing and cut any cords that are attached and I then visualize golden light going into the space where this orb/blob was. Immediately once I say Michaels name quietly in my head my boyfriend always says, it's gone! It will then stay gone until however long later within same day maybe even minutes later, and then it's back.

I don't understand. Also, for the first time tonight while having him observe this thing (i must say he doesn't always see it. He does a lot tho) he said that it started in its usual spot but then stared going up my spine all the way to my head and stayed like that until I called on Michael. There was also another time where he said this thing had tentacles attached to me.