Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 30-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Suspended
The Astral

I spoke about the Astral recently on the thread "What is Purgatory"

One of the best books that I have found on the subject, that illustrates this well, is a book by J.H. Brennon called Astral Doorways. Without going into the ancient art of Qabala, I would like to start the 'subject rolling'

The Astral is the Twilight Zone. This is where all imagination and creativity are stored. In the physical plane, we create from imagination. For everything on the physical plane, we have a counterpart on the Astral plane. In this world, thought is actual form. Hence the name Thought Forms as created by the Ancient Egyptians to guard their tombs.

Everything we create in the Astral has it's counterpart on the physical, so it is easy to see how Artificial Thought Forms can be created.
There are also many planes of existence in The Astral, such as The Mental Plane, Here Now, Akashic Record are just a few. This is also the place where negativity is stored. The thought can also be as bad as the deed, so thoughts are basically life forms that exist.

Thought Forms will always have a sympathetic pull on their creator hence we can bring Karma into this equation. So anything that we create in the Astral, will eventually turn on their creator until the energy dissipates.
The life forms are normally inert and die once 'earthed' but occasionally, they will detach and become very low life forms.

The Astral touches both the Spiritual Planes (Upper Astral) and the Earth Plane (Lower Astral) and is often a meeting ground for spirits to meet. Time is also the fourth dimension which is a solid dimension in the Astral, although it has abstract significance on the Earth Plane.
Also the Astral is the home of the Etheric Body, the shell but not the spirit. This can be seen as a smoky bluish smoke by clairvoyants.

When we die, we enter the Astral, whereby we can still see the physical world. After three days, we move to the Spirit World (higher vibrations), unless we are grounded and stuck in purgatory. Now we have come full circle.
This is my opinion and I would welcome any feedback on this.

Regards George
Old 30-10-2006, 08:29 PM
~Jay~

Hi George!

I posted an article recently which I believe gives a good explanation of the 4th dimension. It's here: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1022

I like what you've posted above, btw.
Old 31-10-2006, 03:28 AM
Suspended
Hello Jaycee,
I had no idea that you had previously posted a similar piece of work.
It goes to show that great minds think alike. Also amazing how we virtually agree to the finest detail regarding Sal Rachel's account.
I have been brought up with this belief and I have also discovered from personal experience that indeed it is correct !
This is fascinating because here we are, two different people, having researched the same topic and we both find the same conclusions. Although she does go into greater depth , I cannot fault it and there are certain things that she mentions that I don't even know.
If people can understand the Astral, like we do, I believe many things will fit into place and that it holds the key to all our aspirations.
George
Old 07-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Dariel

Thank for good articles Jaycee and George!
I do see things the same way myself. It is good how you expain the though entities, creating thoughts etc subjects as those are important for people to understand that everything they think, is already crated on other dimensions and if giving more power to those thoughts, they WILL manifest on physical plane. So it maybe explains to many WHY positive thinking is important :)

I think more and more people are opening up to see and hear these levels and for many it means lower astral which can be scary if not understanding the way things go there in other realms where our other bodies live. It is important that there are people who can help the people when they start to feel these things.

Lots of love to you both
Dari el
Old 07-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Deactivated Account
i've heard there are several 'planes' on the astral george but that's about all i know
Closed Thread