Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 25-12-2017, 12:36 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
I can understand Virgo's for the most part. There's times though where I'll get very confused by their behavior and not sure where it came from. Is it normal for them to be hot and cold? This is something I've noticed with someone who I know who's a Virgo. Anytime their cold, there's a lot going on with there life or frustrated about something. For some reason I tend to attract Virgo's and we get along very well.

I know a Virgo irl whos like that too, there normally nice and stuff but if something is annoying them and you try talk to them while there annoyed they just lose it and thrash about in frustration. You don't even have to talk to them either for them to start ranting but if anyone says something to them even trying to help it adds to it.
Old 25-12-2017, 02:41 AM
Master
This thread is actually kind of funny. Every sign has its strengths and weaknesses. I have always had a hard time with leos. Except for my father, hes a leo, my mother is an Aries. In stereotypes is a very interesting combo to raise a virgo child. But anyway what really makes a person's personally are there other signs are and what planets there in. I know other virgos who are very messy and don't care about any details at all. The most conservative person i have EVER met is aquarius. Thats outside the stereotype as well. Sometimes if you don't pay a little attention to detail you won't see the whole picture.
Old 25-12-2017, 09:24 AM
Suspended
Hi hallow sorry i wasn't insulting virgos if you thought that, i just read ur a virgo in your other post, i was just saying i know one who is similar to what OP said at times.
Old 25-12-2017, 09:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Hi hallow sorry i wasn't insulting virgos if you thought that, i just read ur a virgo in your other post, i was just saying i know one who is similar to what OP said at times.
Its all good. It takes all kinds to make the world go round.
I don't get offended very easily.
Old 25-12-2017, 10:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
I can understand Virgo's (no apostrophe) for the most part. There's ('re) times though where I'll get very confused by their behavior and not sure where it came from. Is it normal for them to be hot and cold? This is something I've noticed with someone who I know who's a Virgo. Anytime their (they're) cold, there's a lot going on with there (their) life or frustrated about something. For some reason I tend to attract Virgo's (no apostrophe) and we get along very well.

We Virgos can be very pedantic teehee.
Old 25-12-2017, 01:24 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Its all good. It takes all kinds to make the world go round.
I don't get offended very easily.

Ok cool. no worries
Old 26-12-2017, 12:59 AM
Guide

I love virgos and Im an aqua. Many of my great female friends are virgos and I attract virgo males only second to leos. I find virgo women always have to be in a relationship. lol. They easily jump from one relationship to the next. At least thats what I've witnessed. I know that doesn't go for ALL virgos. Blah blah other planets and placements.
Old 26-12-2017, 07:37 PM
Deactivated Account

I am raising a Virgo boy. I can only tell you he is one of the most loving, kind and caring spirits I know. From my observation, this isn't a sign that wants to be in the spotlight. Reserved, yet he has a soft and caring nature. He's very witty and funny too! However, being sociable and extending himself to others is a challenge. He can be emotionally fragile and passive aggressive, especially if you hurt his feelings but like many earth elementals, you won't see it. Very protected and buries it deep. Despite being reserved tho, my Virgo is actually very likable and approachable at school, he's popular too and not because of a his personality but because of his talents, really he is very intelligent and inquisitive little guy ( a common Virgo trait I feel ). His vocabulary is so advanced it amuses people/teachers, when there is a subject of interest, he can go the distance talking your ear off ( so yes, I agree they can talk a lot LOL) But he isn't the most receptive in receiving praise or giving acknowledgement back to folks. At times, he seems almost bothered by socializing lol, I feel it's a work in progress for him to open up and give back. Perhaps, it's a level of comfortability and I am trying to work with him to be more open to people. Some would mistake the reserveness as 'snob' behavior but its really not. To me they are a very sensitive sign and being sensitive can be translated in many different ways to people

Just my generalized observation of a 7 year old (LOL). I love my Virgo ♥
Old 02-01-2018, 12:25 AM
Newbie ;)

im together with one and we have been together for 3 years now, but he is so complicated sometimes haha
Old 05-01-2018, 09:51 AM
Guide

Thank You Clover, I feel better to open up more in this thread.

I know I am sure people in this sub forum are tired of my sharing, but I am so curious to find others like me, and if they have the extremes that I do.

I know this life time is about balance, and love within.

I have Virgo in Sun, Moon, Rising, Mercury, and Venus.

I have lived a life in extremes since about mid twenties. I retreated into myself for about 6.5 years. (agoraphobia) Didn't leave my home much. Food, Doctors, that's about it.

I went into the extreme with alternative health, and really messed up my system. & I was diagnosed with a dis-ease of extremes at 21.

I didn't know I had 5 influences until this past year... I think. I thought I'd had only 3, and only learned so, in the last few years. It was quite the epiphany when I saw I had 3, and the illnesses I've struggled with in this life.

People refer to me as a, "soft soul" - I don't really like that. I keep telling myself, there is nothing wrong with being kind & gentle. - Just not having strong boundaries..

I am VERY messy, I just like organizing. Organizing, things, people, trips, lists. I love Lists.

I had emotional phobia up until about 3 ish years ago, due to very likely home upbringing, and severe bullying (at home too) - just recently diagnosed with ADHD - symptoms were never there due to emotional phobia. I was very aloof. I steered clear of "feeling" - or showing it. When I am very nervous now, I laugh & giggle. Even though the circumstances are not funny.

I can be passive aggressive - & its a work in progress. I am very critical of myself. Always self analyzing, looking too deep.

Told, I think too much. I don't like this. I have been hard on myself, so that others won't be, and well, it doesn't really matter.

I am a very shy, nervous person - though it has gotten better with age, can't always hide it. I am a severe perfectionist. - Anxiety - loss of control - fears

I attract a lot of interesting people to me, people open up to me, very quickly. I will be the one standing looking at my phone, with head phones in, and the little old ladies will come up to me, with candy, and want to know the time at the bus stop.

Yet, most of my life people think I am a "snot/snob" as Clover mentioned with her son, I am VERY shy. I am reserved, quiet. Soft spoken, people always telling me to speak up. If a place seems toxic, I will hold back even more. BUT in the last 3 ish years, it feels like an energy has shifted - very firey. I also have 5 influences of Sag..so, something is up.

I am very Earth meets Fire. At times, I am VERY lively, get excited easily. Goofy.

I am VERY introverted, and have gone out with others - it is exhausting, and I already work in the service industry. I keep very much to myself. I like my down time with myself, out and about, or at home, bodying it up.

I work harder for others than I will for myself. That needs to change, I am too giving, and it always back fires. ALWAYS.

I would like a career in philanthropy, as a Humanitarian. I get dreams about them. Fantasies. I have one going on in my head for the last year now, from 4.5 years ago. I'm going to give it a go, once I get past this fatigue.

I can talk people's ears off, that I am close to, or need to be.

I am very sensitive, artistic, intuitive.