Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-11-2016, 11:12 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Lightbulb Auras in variations of white

I've begun seeing what I think are auras the past 6 months.

I don't see them on every person all the time and Im unsure yet if I start to see them on people only once I'm in a relaxed state, as its only after someones around me for longer then around 10 minutes that ill begin to see it.
After a while ill begin to see different variations of white light around them. Sometimes whiteish blue, sometimes whiteish green and sometimes just white. If i really pay attention to this light, it gets so bright that it 'stains' my eyes. So when I glance else where, i can still see that persons aura in my eyes.

My question is, does anyone else only see variations of white and Why am I only seeing variations of white. Instead of different colours.

Kim :)
Old 08-11-2016, 01:08 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimAkira
I've begun seeing what I think are auras the past 6 months.

I don't see them on every person all the time and Im unsure yet if I start to see them on people only once I'm in a relaxed state, as its only after someones around me for longer then around 10 minutes that ill begin to see it.
After a while ill begin to see different variations of white light around them. Sometimes whiteish blue, sometimes whiteish green and sometimes just white. If i really pay attention to this light, it gets so bright that it 'stains' my eyes. So when I glance else where, i can still see that persons aura in my eyes.

My question is, does anyone else only see variations of white and Why am I only seeing variations of white. Instead of different colours.

Kim :)

Auras exists fundamentally on different levels much like a onion. At the base layer is grey-whitish light which is our base energy. From what I have noticed, the more muddier (grey), the more health problems exist within the person. The more whitish, the more healthier they are. I observed this from my own experience of seeing my own aura and knowing my health state when I was going through health related issues at the time.

Thought Experiment. Instead of seeing your body as being you, see it as a mechanical machine, much like a space ship or a submarine. Chakras provided through the physical plane allow for you to take in energy of different sorts. You collect energy through your feet, from the ground, from mother Earth. This helps one to stay grounded. Just one example. Chakras are the bridge for spirit and the physical to be united.

At the next level, the etheral level, is where individual light colors manifest. This is what most people refer to when they ask what 'aura' they are. If working at 100%, you will see a really bright light engulf the white light completely - much like a onion that is wrapped in a colored layer onion around it. When you see green, for example, you are seeing the actual persons aura color. The brighter - the more happy and clean the spirit is. The muddier - the more problems exist of some type at the higher level.

Finally, when you see nothing it is because there is a block of some sort. Case by case scenario. Never a good thing. There aura is still projecting, it is just to weak for you to see it.