Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-05-2017, 05:36 PM
Suspended
More than one.

I met a sorta like "Fragment" of my original or first twin flame. I realized that I have met many forms of this same soul in different bodies. It's so sad. Every time I meet this soul in a different body it's tragic. They always leave me... They just leave me completely alone, afterconfessing their attraction and love for me.

It is sad and hurts so now I think *I'm the one doing something wrong* it was me it wasn't them.

This last one told me I was really in tune with her own energy, it took her by surprise. One time I asked her what was wrong. She said anexcuse and I felt it was something else and asked her again because something else waswrong. She was surprised and freaked out.

I have since let go of the woman I always spoke of on here. I have realised a twin flame is not tied to a physical body but they keep coming back in different people and relationships. Last night really hurt when she said goodbye. I was torn. .. hard to handle. This morning I'm ok.

Why does my twin flame keep coming back to me in different relationship ships? I guess I would not have it any other way or want it to stop, but it makes me sad that it never works out even though all the chemistry was there.
Old 29-05-2017, 08:58 PM
Master

my own tf does the same thing... Any more I'm terrified of actually meeting her because of all her multiple personalities lol!

hey you said once my words reminded you of your TF so I thought I would say something...

I've spent all my life being something I'm not. And when other people want to leave my life I'm always but...but...but... I can be what you want. Please!!!! Just don't leave me!!!! I'll be what you want!!! Please!!!!

But recently, when someone asked me to be something I was not, I decided, ok I'm tired of knocking on doors that never open and I'm also tired of pretending to be what I'm not, and I'm also not comfortable with trying to talk the other person into seeing me the way I want to be seen because that doesn't hold water either. So I will just let it go and accept we cannot be friends.

And that was a very hard thing to do. But life goes on, day by day, one step at a time, one foot in front of the other...
Old 30-05-2017, 03:01 AM
Knower

I have met several soul connections since meeting my twin. They all have certain characteristics that my twin had, but none of them have the whole package, all in one person. One has the wonderful smile, one has the physical attraction, one has the great communication, and others have the love and respect, etc.

Even if they did have all of those characteristics...they still don't have that magical spark that my twin flame had...not even close.
Old 30-05-2017, 02:57 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
my own tf does the same thing... Any more I'm terrified of actually meeting her because of all her multiple personalities lol!

hey you said once my words reminded you of your TF so I thought I would say something...

I've spent all my life being something I'm not. And when other people want to leave my life I'm always but...but...but... I can be what you want. Please!!!! Just don't leave me!!!! I'll be what you want!!! Please!!!!

But recently, when someone asked me to be something I was not, I decided, ok I'm tired of knocking on doors that never open and I'm also tired of pretending to be what I'm not, and I'm also not comfortable with trying to talk the other person into seeing me the way I want to be seen because that doesn't hold water either. So I will just let it go and accept we cannot be friends.

And that was a very hard thing to do. But life goes on, day by day, one step at a time, one foot in front of the other...
True you have to let go , but the ones that ya want are really hard to let go of. Life IS unfair, lol
Old 30-05-2017, 03:29 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Better_Half
I have met several soul connections since meeting my twin. They all have certain characteristics that my twin had, but none of them have the whole package, all in one person. One has the wonderful smile, one has the physical attraction, one has the great communication, and others have the love and respect, etc.

Even if they did have all of those characteristics...they still don't have that magical spark that my twin flame had...not even close.
I've met on that had her sensual appearance (lol) and then this last one seemed to have a lot in common with her. Age group, personality, appearance.

But, it is weird but they say you can't stop loving your twin flame. Well I met mine when I was 13 and I'm 27 years old now. We haven't talked in ages and I don't anymore. Even if she came back to me with all these whimsical notions of love and adoration I'd still feel uninterested. I guess I am glad though, new beginnings are good :)
Old 30-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Suspended
So what do you say to the twin flame reflection staring you back in the mirror?
Old 30-05-2017, 06:39 PM
Suspended
You say: you are loved. There is NO need to possess you. You are loved. There is NO need to prove myself. My intentions are pure. My attachments are small and nearly non-existent. If you love me back, thank you but that doesn't mean we're bound together, now, in the past, or in the future. No need for a we when we are free.. u work on not judging Me, I work on not judging u. So that everything can be right, when the time is right, even if there's not a right time..there always is space for improvements.