Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-03-2015, 12:09 AM
carlycarly451

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Here's an excerpt from my book:

Last night I listened to Hemi-Sync before bed. I eventually fell asleep, but awoke after a few hours with the Hemi-Sync still playing. I began to drift back off to sleep. The next thing I knew I was being launched from my body like a cannon ball. I was not conscious during the separation from my body, but became aware immediately after. I was flying with a force unlike anything I had ever experienced.

The moment I became conscious I was instantaneously swept away by a feeling of divine love and joy more intense and infinite than anything I could have possibly imagined. This uncontrollably blissful energy permeated the very core of my being, and expanded outwards into infinity, comprising the entire universe around me. My consciousness was in an unprecedented heightened state in which I was consciously aware of my true divine infinite nature. I was in a state of remembrance of who I was as a spiritual being outside of the illusion of my physical life. I experienced my soul as an aspect of God, as I could unquestionably feel the infinite divine energy of God within me and knew myself to be this energy. In this state of realization I also knew that the entire universe was of this same divine energy, and I experienced what it was like to be one with all of creation.

The environment was unlike anything I had ever witnessed. It was a sea of multicolored energy unlike anything of comparison in the physical world. There were beautiful large blue bubbles of energy everywhere. There was a heavenly music more beautiful than words can express that permeated the entire dimension. As I passed through this field of bubbles, I became so ecstatic that I began doing back flips. The energy of infinite joy, unconditional love, and divine bliss that was within me was no longer bearable, and I burst open in a way that is impossible to describe. My feelings instantly manifested into words that spelled out in large, three-dimensional letters that seemed to explode out from inside of me. My senses suddenly took on a multidimensional quality that allowed me to perceive the environment in a unique and extraordinary way. Not only could I see the colors, but I could also hear them. I didn’t just hear the music, but I could actually see it. And most prevalent of all was my ability to feel the divinity within every sense perception. I undeniably knew that everything I was perceiving was a manifestation of God, and so was I.

After the reality of what I was experiencing had sunk in a little more, I began to realize that this dimension of reality and the expanded state of consciousness I was in was actually familiar to me. This was not my first time in this heavenly realm. The wonder and awe that had initially overwhelmed me faded, and it occurred to me that although it was such an amazing experience to be there, it would eventually get rather boring because there was no change. It was just constant bliss and oneness with God. I began to remember being there before and experiencing the longing for something new. I intuitively felt that this was the very reason I had chose to participate in a physical reality experience. I knew that I could have any adventure imaginable, and even forget the true nature of who I was and the greater reality I was a part of, and yet this heavenly state of divine oneness would always be there waiting for me. I realized that this was my true home, and my physical life was a dream that I would eventually awaken from.

I made my way to an area of tunnels, although deep inside I knew that what I was truly experiencing was very far removed from anything of a physical nature, and my perceptions were translations of these nonphysical abstractions into something that was relatable to my conscious mind. As I was traveling through these tunnels I was telepathically communicating with a consciousness that was much greater than my own, and yet this higher consciousness felt as if it was a part of my own self, rather than an outside entity. It seemed to be guiding me, instructing me, and imparting knowledge to me. It was all encompassing and all knowing, and I had direct access to it.

I exited the tunnel into a large pod area that seemed to have some type of advanced technology within it. I was told by my higher consciousness that this place could be used to observe the degree that a person has been spiritually corrupted during their physical life. There was a projection screen that displayed a visual representation of the information that was being telepathically imparted to me. The screen first showed the earth rotating. Then it seemed to zoom in and extract a person to analyze, bringing them onto the screen. There was some type of written data regarding the person that would appear that looked like a futuristic computer program. I was shown lifelong friends and family members, and observed the ways in which their spiritual integrity had been compromised during their life on earth. It was a very fascinating and enlightening experience.

More happened during this experience that I cannot remember. I am only left with intangible feelings that I experienced during the remainder of this wonderful journey that have carried over into my conscious memory. There are no visual, auditory, or conceptual details associated with these feelings, just a mishmash of the raw inner experience. I woke up literally shaking within from the love and excitement I was still feeling. It felt like my energy had been raised to a higher level during this experience and I had brought it back into my body.

This was my first conscious experience in a higher dimension. There were several characteristics that distinguished this level of reality from the realms I was used to exploring out of body. Among these included an experience of true oneness with God and the universe, an abstract and multidimensional environment and sense perceptions, beautiful heavenly music that manifested into various visual forms, conscious communion with my higher self, access to unlimited knowledge, a remembrance of my true spiritual nature, and an inner state of overwhelming bliss, joy, and love.

The higher consciousness that I was linked with during this experience is what is commonly known as the Higher Self. The Higher Self is the totality of one’s deepest spiritual being. A person’s physical consciousness is just a small aspect of a much larger framework of consciousness that extends into the farthest reaches and deepest source of spiritual reality. The Higher Self, also known as the Oversoul, is an individual’s fully realized spiritual self. Humans are simply probes; extensions of a greater consciousness sent out by the Higher Self to experience physical reality. The totality of who and what we actually are as spiritual entities is far too vast to be entirely contained in a physical vessel. Our present consciousness is just a tiny sliver, a minute portion of our true spiritual selves.

I then continue with further explanation of related concepts. There are many more experiences of this nature and I share many of the revelations and insights that I acquire during them. I believe my book will be called "Chronicles of a Soul: Experiences and Revelations Out Of The Body," although I still haven't decided. It should be out by the end of this year. It's been super fun writing it, and the funny thing is, it keeps expanding as I continuously have new experiences and gain new insights.
Wow sounds amazing! Good for you for writing a book!
Old 24-03-2015, 07:19 AM
edaen

I’d been reading about astral projection and had been attempting to do it for 3 years with no success. So it was, that happened. It was NOTHING like I expected. I awakened to find myself in bed with an intense tingling taking place in my body. There was a high pitched sound in my head. I was experiencing a dual consciousness that was unlike anything I’d ever experienced. I felt my spirit (for lack of a better word at this point) moving slowly out of my body. I was so scared to be feeling this separation that I tried to move, scream, anything to break the spell. I was unsuccessful. I heard a voice in my head say, “Breathe through your nose. It will be easier.” I opened my body’s eyes, there was nothing around me. I sat in bed crying because I was too afraid to go back to sleep. I stayed that way until morning.
Old 30-03-2015, 02:44 AM
Hgrato

I have never been able to achieve astral projection at will. However, the experiences that i can remember have all been fairly the same. I feel like im slipping into sleep when I will feel a strong vibration. I will sometimes be able to sit straight up and "swing" my legs off the side of the bed, or sometimes, its like I roll off the bed onto the floor. I always just go around my house checking the locks on all the doors or checking to make sure my kids are asleep in their beds. Whenever I want to venture further, its like I get sucked back into my body.