Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you! I am going to stay positive when it happens next time as I don't want to attract any negatives and when I've tried thru meditation before I've always put myself in a bubble of white light do will remember to expect the unexpected in future :) I think it would be easier if I had someone to help me work with this as fear and anxiety tends to affect a lot of my daily life as well so maybe able to hit two birds with one stone (in the nicest way possible) x
Old 09-03-2015, 02:28 PM
Guide
No problem, I love it when I meet someone who gets as excited about Aping as I. If you'd like you can pm' me whenever too.

If it helps any, with regards to negative entities, the protective bubble really works well. If it's say a self-created negative entity, it'll still work, but it still needs to be addressed at your convenience(for it to be resolved, transformed, or released), as there is a probable chance of re-occurrence when the trigger arises.

There's a few really effective techniques, I'll have to think how I can word them though, I call one phasing where you just become like a ghost and just phase out. It's very similar to resonance, where if you offset your base vibration, you cease to interact. It's fun to test out and watch.

I also found that just relaxing, working during waking hours on fears, creates a good framework for positive experiences. It's like a mindset kinda thing, where waking life reenforces positive ap experiences, and positive ap experience help in-kind waking fears and anxieties. (But in an image of a spiral rather than circle).

Best Regards
Old 09-03-2015, 02:39 PM
Pathfinder

I am so not up to scratch on the terminologies haha for a year Id do meditation EVERY night before bed for relaxation etc and the one night I don't do it I have that experience it was unexpected overwhelming but I was so excited it happened! And still am!!! Surely it can only get better now I'm familiar with the sensation I just wish I had just gone with it and allowed my consciousness to transfer straight into my astral body instead of fighting against it :) please do inbox me your techniques :) xxx
Old 19-03-2015, 03:53 AM
Danielle22

I have had a similar experience. I am an experienced astral traveler, I find spontaneous astral travel happens when I am extremely tired where soon as my head hits the pillow I'm in a dead sleep haha. I joined this forum and this is my first post. I hope to find similarity of experiences here as well as learn new things about AP. When I startd out I was terrified/excited. You can learn alot in these forums and I hope you can embrace AP! Maybe see you out there :p lolol
Old 20-03-2015, 10:26 PM
rockthrone

Cool

Sounds like spontaneous AP. I have had countless spontaneous APs myself. They are wonderful. Take advantage of them when they happen and relax so that you can explore realms. I exhibited fear on many of them when I was younger, and then the experience ends up being short lived. Now, when they occur, I relax and drift into the sky or wherever I feel like going.
Old 21-03-2015, 12:07 AM
projectodude

There's nothing quit like stepping out of your body, and then turning around and looking at yourself asleep in bed. Pretty screwed up. LOL. You can say 'oh that's not screwed up' all you want but until you do it I suggest you keep that comment to yourself because the experience is more shocking than you think. You have to get over that shock or you just wake yourself up.
Old 22-03-2015, 10:20 PM
Pathfinder

Haha I love reading the comments everyone has written it's great that you can all place some humour into the experience as it puts my mind more at ease I havnt experienced it again yet but am looking forward to it more now!! I've just got out of hospital after an op so as soon as I've healed up i will be actively trying again then maybe when I stop trying again it will happen XD