Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-04-2016, 07:48 AM
GRoyal GRoyal is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 58
 
What is God's first language?

If you think about it, there had to be a point where no thing existed, but how can we reconcile that apparent truth with the fact that there's a whole lot of stuff in existence. How do you get something from no thing? The answer is that consciousness is no thing, which raises the question how did consciousness become aware, and what was it doing before it became aware, and once it became aware, what was it aware of? A lot to ponder. To begin with, there has always been conscious awareness, simply put it had no thing to be aware of, no point of reference. How this state of selfless awareness became self aware was when a void occurred in the vibrational frequency that has always existed, and transcends time and space lowering the frequency enough to cause a separation in the frequency exposing the frequency's two polar opposites + -, or 1's and 0's. What we view as reality came from very humble beginnings, has been from the very beginning consciously guided by a self aware conscious force (God) , and that forces first language was binary.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-04-2016, 12:34 PM
Baile Baile is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,093
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRoyal
which raises the question how did consciousness become aware, and what was it doing before it became aware, and once it became aware, what was it aware of? A lot to ponder.
A lot to ponder, yes, as in not really any point because it's unfathomable and unknowable.

In the beginning was the Word - was human communication and thought and intuitive wisdom of the Highest Order. And the Word or human communication and thought and intuitive wisdom, was with the Creation Source. And the Word or human communication and thought and intuitive wisdom, was the Creation Source. That's about as much as I contemplate and acknowledge, my tiny brain can't handle much more, nor is it relevant to my self-realization path.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-04-2016, 12:42 PM
H:O:R:A:C:E H:O:R:A:C:E is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,686
  H:O:R:A:C:E's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRoyal
If you think about it, there had to be a point where no thing existed, but how can we reconcile that apparent truth with the fact that there's a whole lot of stuff in existence. How do you get something from no thing? The answer is that consciousness is no thing, which raises the question how did consciousness become aware, and what was it doing before it became aware, and once it became aware, what was it aware of? A lot to ponder. To begin with, there has always been conscious awareness, simply put it had no thing to be aware of, no point of reference. How this state of selfless awareness became self aware was when a void occurred in the vibrational frequency that has always existed, and transcends time and space lowering the frequency enough to cause a separation in the frequency exposing the frequency's two polar opposites + -, or 1's and 0's. What we view as reality came from very humble beginnings, has been from the very beginning consciously guided by a self aware conscious force (God) , and that forces first language was binary.

i think you're onto something.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-04-2016, 12:52 PM
Baile Baile is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,093
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i think you're onto something.
Every thought is something. The question is, what is it?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Baile Baile is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 7,093
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRoyal
How this state of selfless awareness became self aware was when a void occurred in the vibrational frequency that has always existed
We may as well just all create our own theories. And in fact I'd say that's probably closer to the truth - if such a thing as singular truth exists - than any one specific explanation. Spirit, and the manner in which it manifests, is a quantum experience relevant to the experiencer.

Also, you start from the premise that a state of selfless awareness existed. And that it progressed to a state of awareness of self. Those are human intellectual conclusions born of a dualistic and materialistic experience of reality. "It must have started out as a seed in the dark soil; and then came the shoot; which grew into a tree." 1+1=2. Our material duality hampers our ability to formulate, let alone comprehend, Spirit unity reality.

I'm going to suggest that Spirit contains the All Of Existence. Everything that is, was or will be, is contained in Spirit. At no point could Spirit not be aware of Itself, that would be my own personal unity consciousness observation. Describing what it "was, and then became" is an impossibility. And that's because It IS, now and forever. Even the idea of examining it in a past or future way, is an impossibility. Because It has always been what It IS. It always IS, and can never be anything else but that.

But you see, even that in itself is a dualistic explanation. I'm explaining all this as someone who is standing apart from Spirit, and describing Spirit as something outside of myself. Which it can't be. Because it is Everything.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-04-2016, 05:56 PM
GRoyal GRoyal is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 58
 
We are all here creating our own unique perspective of the one truth. We are all God at God,s most personal expression. The selfless being expressed in a multitude of self centered ways leading to an omni present understanding of all that is.I understand this is a bit deep, but changing your perspective from that of the created, to that of the creator will yield positive results, and a deeper understanding of yourself, and your connection to God, and all that is, which is a conscious connection.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-04-2016, 09:36 AM
Busby Busby is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 489
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRoyal
If you think about it, there had to be a point where no thing existed, but how can we reconcile that apparent truth with the fact that there's a whole lot of stuff in existence. How do you get something from no thing? The answer is that consciousness is no thing, which raises the question how did consciousness become aware, and what was it doing before it became aware, and once it became aware, what was it aware of? A lot to ponder. To begin with, there has always been conscious awareness, simply put it had no thing to be aware of, no point of reference. How this state of selfless awareness became self aware was when a void occurred in the vibrational frequency that has always existed, and transcends time and space lowering the frequency enough to cause a separation in the frequency exposing the frequency's two polar opposites + -, or 1's and 0's. What we view as reality came from very humble beginnings, has been from the very beginning consciously guided by a self aware conscious force (God) , and that forces first language was binary.

This is always a fascinating subject. How did things start. Science's easy way out is to say that it didn't start, that it always has been. You say there was a point where no thing existed. but there's a difference between no thing and nothing. Then you say that there is/was a vibrational frequency that has always existed. (And transcends time and space). Then a void occured... That's like having your cake and eating it. But you make some very valid points - I have to say.
In my book it's something like this; At the time (if there ever was such a 'time') of nothingness, not even space existed as a dimension. Something, - that which we today call God amongst other things - formed a first awareness out of abstractions. Triangles, squares, circles - mathematical features which don't need 'stuff' to form and which can feasibly exist in nothingness.
A circle, something which keeps its shape at all times in all sizes and encompasses everything, is also really the symbol of everything, also having an inside and an outside. An enclosed space and an unenclosed space. Two opposites in fact. Yin and Yang.
We cannot today deny that the whole of everything is formed from opposites. If we take an O as an example and add or subtract we immediately get a micro- and a macrocosmos. If we split this O into two by adding a ONE to divide the O equally, we get, as you say, the binary system.
As we now know, thanks to the computer world, we don't need anything else, from these two forms/symbols everything can be created. In fact we instantly recognise the cell structure of life. A cell divides and we have two of the same. Maybe we will (or will not) get to the end of Pi, a circle, - this seems at the moment to represent infinity and could be a symbol for infinity in both directions.
And so on. fascinating! I love such stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-04-2016, 10:45 AM
H:O:R:A:C:E H:O:R:A:C:E is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,686
  H:O:R:A:C:E's Avatar
"[God's] most personal expression"
i like that phrase.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 15-04-2016, 07:03 AM
H:O:R:A:C:E H:O:R:A:C:E is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5,686
  H:O:R:A:C:E's Avatar
Source energy flows through everything that exists.
[that is a requirement for existing]
i have read that God is present with all things, but 'his'
favorite place to be is with us experiential will beings
(which may be understood as the "most personal expression" of God).
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 16-04-2016, 07:51 AM
anditmakesmewonder anditmakesmewonder is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 257
  anditmakesmewonder's Avatar
Love? At least I see this way, it's universal for any being, in a way or another. You don't even need words to express it, touch, gestures, glances, actions... and you can just feel it, as if it were a force or energy or whatever you wish to call. Just my humble opinion.

I get you're aiming for a more objective answer but, well, you can't quantify or define a right way to love. Has someone scientifically explained what love is?

This reminds of that movie "Interstellar", when the female lead says something to the effect of: How can we still love someone after he's long gone(deceased)? No benefit come from that, just suffering(missing)...the more logical thing to do is forget and move on. This love serves no purpose still the connection, the feeling is there. Why? And how? I guess is the same way God is connected to us all. You can't explain but you can feel inside, in nature, in creativity, even in science when the big eureka moment comes.

Maybe that's way some people are so "inseparable"(couples, friends, relatives,etc), maybe when love's real the bond is as big as the love that connects us all to God since our soul birth. And therefore nothing can destroy it, not even death. And love remains, after life, ever after. So I can only think it was there from the beginning.

Love also requires receiving and sending the signal just like any form of communication.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums