Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Jules

Ooo what a poser of a question?! Can a woman be fullfilled without a man? I've been on my own for almost 8 years now. And to be honest, after the first 3-4 years of getting over the shock of the break up etc, and then coming to terms with being on my own, I think if it hadn't have been for all the illnesses that have befallen me the past couple of years then I'd say a resounding yes. It's only the fact I've been in and out of hospital that I can't say that. Upto the point of taking ill, and now on the way to some sort of recovery again, I can say yes I'm happy. A man would be nice to share stuff with, but in all honesty he'd have to be on the same wavelength I am now. If he wasn't, they're would be no room I don't think.
I suppose living on your own without a partner, you become quite selfish in a way. I like my own space, my bed, the tv remote - the off button mainly! having the windows and doors open in the winter, eating when I want, no set routine. The on the downside, you miss turning to say something you've just found interesting, or the hug when your a bit down, receiving the text message out of the blue that says I miss you .. that kinda stuff. But in essence am I fullfilled? Without the illnesses yes I would be because I'd be able to do what I wanted when I wanted, as it is I can't. So I'd answer then, if my health was better then yes I would be x
Old 13-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
We all know that men and women are physically and spiritually connected and they fulfill their desires with and through each other. They have always been partners. Women can live no doubt without men too and even they can have relationship in the same sex too yet thy can gratify themselves in company with males.

Mainly their physical and emotional needs are gratified through each others' bonding only

Masculine and feminine exists as one within each and every one of us. This is where the connection lies.....not in external relationships.

I am able to live independently and fulfill my desires independently. I am not diminished without a partner, I am whole.
Old 13-01-2011, 10:52 PM
Guthee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Oh I can think of a lot of other reasons that they're needed than just for babies. They're wonderful beautiful amazing things and can bring so much to a woman and a relationship. We, as women, can have a fulfilled and great life without them (as they can do without us) - but I do think in the right circumstances, a partnership can exceed our expectations.

guess I just have terrible luck with men lol
I bet they can be great though
Old 13-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guthee
guess I just have terrible luck with men lol
I bet they can be great though

You're not the only one lol. I wasn't speaking from experience.
Old 13-01-2011, 10:57 PM
Master

Abso-posi-lutely! Let's not forget the lesbians.

I had an expansive moment once when I felt that loving one person exclusively was so limiting. I think when we reach higher states of consciousness it will be like this.
Old 14-01-2011, 01:04 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilstar07
Nope men and women cant live without each other. Simply because if the opposite sex did not exist life could not be created.

Thought I'd give a quick simple response there
Thats true but it doesn't mean we all have to be breeders, I like to leave that to those who need that in their lives.
Old 14-01-2011, 01:07 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guthee
I completely agree! Men are nice to be around, just not needed unless you want babies.
Yes I agree, women are nice to be around also, if we need a breeder, well we just go out and find one lol.
Old 14-01-2011, 01:09 AM
Master
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Thats true but it doesn't mean we all have to be breeders, I like to leave that to those who need that in their lives.

...One of many good answers. Unfortunately, there are too many who (imho) choose to breed that the world would be far better off without multiples of...and vice versa.

Ah, if only we could see the mysterious middleman who makes us think that each other is the enemy, venus / mars, etc...

Old 14-01-2011, 01:12 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by supernova
Will not you feel better with women, Slice?
I feel the same as I would with a man, I do like being around women more than men but that's only because they are not so neurotic, men seem to not be able to be their self, they are always trying to be what they ain't, like trying to be a man.
Old 14-01-2011, 02:00 AM
Master
Can women live and fulfill themselves without men?
Of course. Why not?

∆* ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ * ∆ *

writings | research | about