Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-01-2011, 03:43 PM
supernova

This puts me in a dillema. Yes when somebody is around, particulary my soul mate or any other peroons I can feel comfortable with I feel happy and the absence of them does not kill me but I feel emotionally stultified.
As if some parts of my own body is missing and without it I will be incomplete physically and emotionally.

Of course I can carry on for a few days with the assurance that we can meet again

That is why is a social animal( of course he has a spiritual self) he needs, love, care and mating..
All make life go or else we are miserable
Old 13-01-2011, 04:33 PM
harley's mum

dear supernova very sorry but I can no longer restrain myself and must jump in here and say if indeed we are animals what about the lone wolf and the lady leopard she lives alone raises her babies then goes off alone again... what about the dalai lama he lives without "mating" is he living an incomplete and miserable life... what about we widows who have lost our mate are we doomed to be incomplete physically and emotionally and miserable... I thought Oprah had done enough stories about the fact that there is no such thing as seen on romantic movies of "oh you complete me" if you are not a complete person yourself and can not love yourself unconditionally how can you love another unconditionally...
obviously when our beloveds come to visit we notice their absence when they depart but we do not feel emotionally stultified and some of our beloveds are not able to return for a few days and may be a year till we meet again...
yes this post will probably get a lot of bashing but thank god we are all different and thank god we can voice our own unique thoughts so thank you for indulging me as I said I could not restrain myself.
Old 13-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Lilstar07

Nope men and women cant live without each other. Simply because if the opposite sex did not exist life could not be created.

Thought I'd give a quick simple response there
Old 13-01-2011, 05:27 PM
dogninja

can't live with em, can't live without em, thats what i say!
Old 13-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Guthee

I can live without men just fine, I like it that way more to be honest

If you are balanced (in the fem and masculine energy), if your sure of yourself, if you love yourself etc.

you can survive just fine, and be happy on top of that :)
Old 13-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Master
I can live and have a fulfilled life without a partner, most definitely. It seems to me that to add a loving partner to an already amazing life would be a lot like icing on the cake.
Old 13-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Guthee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
I can live and have a fulfilled life without a partner, most definitely. It seems to me that to add a loving partner to an already amazing life would be a lot like icing on the cake.

I completely agree! Men are nice to be around, just not needed unless you want babies.
Old 13-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Master
Oh I can think of a lot of other reasons that they're needed than just for babies. They're wonderful beautiful amazing things and can bring so much to a woman and a relationship. We, as women, can have a fulfilled and great life without them (as they can do without us) - but I do think in the right circumstances, a partnership can exceed our expectations.
Old 13-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Master
I'm not really sure what you mean by "fullfilled?" Is that like does a person need someone to complete them?? Then no a male or a female does not need another to complete them. They are already complete as they are. A partner brings new experiences such as companionship, and new traits to any relationship. They do not need each other to be complete. They are already whole before any relationship.
Old 13-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogninja
can't live with em, can't live without em, thats what i say!

Yes! lol

I think women can live and fullfill themselves without men, I think it really depends on the individual. For me I can live without a man, but not very happily lol. It's nice to have someone there at some point.. Relationships are a priority in my life.