Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-01-2011, 06:39 AM
supernova

Can women live and fulfill themselves without men?

We all know that men and women are physically and spiritually connected and they fulfill their desires with and through each other. They have always been partners. Women can live no doubt without men too and even they can have relationship in the same sex too yet thy can gratify themselves in company with males.

Mainly their physical and emotional needs are gratified through each others' bonding only
Old 13-01-2011, 07:31 AM
TheDivine

My answer would be: it depends on which woman you are talking about.
Old 13-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Ciqala

Some women have masculine energies more dominant than feminine energies, thus the bonding between two women can work in favour, and they can balance out each other, without men being in the picture at all. It would in all depend on the uniting of masculine and feminine energies.

Women are not always physically connected to men. Physically and emotionally and spiritually, their attraction could be for only women, or for both genders. Sexually, a woman can please another woman by far greater than a man has any knowledge to.
And even so, the uniting of feminine power is quite astounding and magical.

It would all depend on the woman - if she has more attraction, physically, emotionally, spiritually to the opposite sex or same sex, or both.

Personally, i can feel a connection to both genders, and in times like that, it's like people, are just people. I have more of an attraction towards men though. It is kind of strange to reflect upon. But when i am attracted towards women, i am attracted to the natural feminine quality, a woman who is very feminine (which not all women have) and "weaker" and "sensitive" whereas my masculine side comes out, and i feel "protective" and "dominant" in a way, and when i am attracted towards men, i am attracted to the strong quality of masculinity, (which not all men have) which brings out my feminine side. Both things tend to balance me out, but my feminine side needs to be balanced mostly with a masculine individual.

Some people decide to be alone for their lives. That might suck. But some say it feels empowering.
Old 13-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Master
My answer would be:....depends on what your focusing on...physical reality or spirit?
Old 13-01-2011, 10:35 AM
Suspended
Well I know I can, so I can't see why some women can't ?.
Old 13-01-2011, 11:06 AM
supernova

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Well I know I can, so I can't see why some women can't ?.

Will not you feel better with women, Slice?
Old 13-01-2011, 11:18 AM
kleenex

i can't live without men.
Old 13-01-2011, 11:43 AM
dafydd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleenex
i can't live without men.

Me neither.

Last edited by dafydd : 13-01-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Old 13-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Master
Supernova...there are two thoughts here.

1...we can always live without the opposite. One cannot rely on our external world to entertain us.
2. ...we are born to be social animals. Adam & Eve, if you will. In the physical, we are meant to share with each other. In spirit, we are all One and the same.

If one is focused on the physical..then no, we cannot live without each other, or a partner.

If focused away from that...yes, we can and are meant to!
Old 13-01-2011, 03:26 PM
LightFilledHeart

I think Nightspirit's comments answer the question best. The truth is, in this 3-D world of physical experience and expression, joining with a member of the opposite sex can represent a re-joining of our our male and femal aspects, accessing once again the totality of our dual-gendered selves, and that may be part of the appeal. However, there is also this... life in this dimension presents challenges and can be difficult. The comfort of a loving relationship does much to ease the pain and dispel the loneliness. In a nutshell? We certainly CAN have a fulfilled and accomplished life without relationship, but most of us find that life is better when shared. It's a matter of individual choice.