Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 22-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Administrator

Like i said i think our energy is the dominant force on this plane.They are only stronger than normal spirits so they try to kill us with possession ect.
Do u go ghost hunting or why were you pushed down the stairs?

I am a Medium and I do house clearings and investigations from time to time. I worked with a TV show for 3 years behind the scenes as a Medium for them to pre look at locations and help gather information via remote viewing and pictures. When shows would to to air I would have to stop myself at times from laughing at how it all "played up" for the show but I too get its entertainment.

There were a few stair occations and I have since learned hand rails are there for a reason. They push because they can do so its a form of claiming their space (or what they feel is still their space ). Your not wanted there as they are not crossed over most time to the Light so they fight your will to help. Or at times do not understand you can help as many might have played with them in the past. I have little respects for those that hear "help" on an EVP and do not call in someone to help. That in part is what I also did for the TV show was help without it being noted.

Lynn

Old 23-04-2015, 11:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn

Like i said i think our energy is the dominant force on this plane.They are only stronger than normal spirits so they try to kill us with possession ect.
Do u go ghost hunting or why were you pushed down the stairs?

I am a Medium and I do house clearings and investigations from time to time. I worked with a TV show for 3 years behind the scenes as a Medium for them to pre look at locations and help gather information via remote viewing and pictures. When shows would to to air I would have to stop myself at times from laughing at how it all "played up" for the show but I too get its entertainment.

There were a few stair occations and I have since learned hand rails are there for a reason. They push because they can do so its a form of claiming their space (or what they feel is still their space ). Your not wanted there as they are not crossed over most time to the Light so they fight your will to help. Or at times do not understand you can help as many might have played with them in the past. I have little respects for those that hear "help" on an EVP and do not call in someone to help. That in part is what I also did for the TV show was help without it being noted.

Lynn

Hey Lynn
Wow your a medium.I have never met a medium before nice to meet you.
So you say that the shows are fake or what do u mean by played up?
I know ghost hunting can be boring and the evidence are few but to fake it i hate that.
How does a medium work??Do u get info from spirits.your guides or just from residual energy?
Were you born with seeing spirits or did you learn it later in life?
What is your view on hell or what does the spirit world say about it?
Thanks
Old 23-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Master
Ohh one more thing Lynn can u open a portal to hell or other portals like that psychic??
Old 23-04-2015, 01:41 PM
Master

Anthony C , learn astral projection , you can visit the different hells people have created for them slevs on the astral plane . There is no need to open a portal .
Old 24-04-2015, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Anthony C , learn astral projection , you can visit the different hells people have created for them slevs on the astral plane . There is no need to open a portal .
I do not want to open a portal or go to hell ever!!How do u know the astral plain is even real??Maybe its a place in your mind or imagination??
I would love to learn to astral project, play with Ouija board,use the ghostbox and do some ghost hunting buttttt i don't want to mess with those stuff as u don't know who you get(demons).i want to know 100% sure for myself that spirits exist.I know allot of people on this site could tell me that ghost exist and i believe them but i want to see it to believe it 100%.I have been thinking for a while of use ghostbox,evp rec. and obvilis but i don't want to open the door.
I think maybe i saw a ghost but its not good enough to believe it as i saw it for like a sec.
I am addicted on paranormal show and the paranormal.

P.s I want to know if hell exist if so what is hell.
How the hell can u astral project to someone's hell they created and how do they create it i mean i believe God can create not a person so if you believe
you go to hell when you pass and u pass and there is no hell when do u create the hell then??
Old 24-04-2015, 09:04 PM
Master

I dont think any one can prove any thing 100 % . On ghosts most are earth bound people , they think there going to hell , but there in no hurry to get there , and some other reasions . There is a funy video of James Randi , he is a ghost and says , " there are no ghosts " A portal to hell sounds more like some thing out of holly wood than real . I would not bother with a ghost box , use a tape recorder and look for e.v.p.
On astral projection obe 4 u and astral pulse have free down loadable books . You can find many guided self hypnosis videos on a.p. on you tube .
http://obe4u.com/
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/
The astral pulse free book
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
also Erin Pavlina (dot) com has some blogs on astral projection .
Old 24-04-2015, 10:30 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have huge respects for anyone that has seen something they are trying to explain, and to put them selves out there in the public eye. Too it is marketing and one has to admit that Zach is marketable in his appearance as are his team. That is part is the draw to have the on TV. You have to be able to walk the walk and do the talk. Have to have that personality that will connect with an audience and hold that audience in place.

They go to places that would be with residual energies about them things like prisons or former mental health or hospitals would hold onto some of what happened there or bring those back in when an investigation is done. The equipment used at times for me is a bit gadgetry and flashy but then to have a Medium travel with them is a lot to ask as they are looking for photo and voice imagery. They are not looking to investigate like a Medium would what happened and clear the place they are looking to prove existence. This is where Ghost Investigations and Medium Clearings are very vastly separate.

Hey Lynn

I am no different from anyone else just that I came in with whom I am already in place and I have had toreverse learn how it all works. Why it works and what I can do with it all.
I know ghost hunting can be boring and the evidence are few but to fake it i hate that.

I would not go to say evidence is faked more that with any gadget it is open to what your ears and eyes see and hear. EVP is just that we can all hear something different at times so unless its crystal clear its open ended. Things like Spirit Boxes that light up too are open to debate on the very living being able to manipulate that energy at times. There are people that can turn on and off street lights at will. Its for TV so many hours on hours of getting nothing from lets say a night investigation have to be but into 20 mintues of TV where you might have only got one reply. Or one image that is something possible all night. There is hours of editing and of going over and over footage that takes place then one has to debunk what might have been mistaken for a ghost pressence. All this takes time.
How does a medium work??Do u get info from spirits.your guides or just from residual energy?

I get information from the non living so I see and work with dead people, they find me at times out of mere curiosity that I can see and hear them clearly, or I work with families where there has been a death. I try and bridge that gap an bring in some communications. There are times when someone is missing and persumed dead and in that space something personal of theirs can bring in clues to where or what happened to them can be found. I work with my Guides to keep me safe.
Thanks

I came in with whom I am and I struggled with it for many years. Being that I am in my 50's the times were not there for a young child to go around saying "I see dead people" and even now one does have to be a bit guarded there. Memories go back to the age of 6 with first memories but with my kids I can trace it to almost day one with them. All see like I do, but have not fully stepped into what its all about. My oldest worked his first murder case at 6 with me. Saw his first spirit at age 2.

When it comes to Heaven and Hell to me that is from the childhood Anglican Church teacings I have grown past in life. I look at the idea on the level of Divine White Light and that our Soul to have that final place of Enlightenment must expererience all the good and the bad that mankind can be. So I feel that we all have lives where we have done bad things. Does that make a person go to Hell that fiery pit NO. I feel that Hell might well come from the concept that the Earth core is a bit or fire.

I have worked with murders at their time of passing and I have never opened a door for them to cross into that was a pit of fire. If that day came I would ask that I be struck from the work I do. No God would wish that on anyone.

What I would never suggest is to go out and provoke the other worlds that are out there. While many of the shows do for me there are things out there that can do you harm. If you were dead would you want someone playing with you ? I would hope not.

Lynn
Old 25-04-2015, 07:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I have huge respects for anyone that has seen something they are trying to explain, and to put them selves out there in the public eye. Too it is marketing and one has to admit that Zach is marketable in his appearance as are his team. That is part is the draw to have the on TV. You have to be able to walk the walk and do the talk. Have to have that personality that will connect with an audience and hold that audience in place.

They go to places that would be with residual energies about them things like prisons or former mental health or hospitals would hold onto some of what happened there or bring those back in when an investigation is done. The equipment used at times for me is a bit gadgetry and flashy but then to have a Medium travel with them is a lot to ask as they are looking for photo and voice imagery. They are not looking to investigate like a Medium would what happened and clear the place they are looking to prove existence. This is where Ghost Investigations and Medium Clearings are very vastly separate.

Hey Lynn

I am no different from anyone else just that I came in with whom I am already in place and I have had toreverse learn how it all works. Why it works and what I can do with it all.

I would not go to say evidence is faked more that with any gadget it is open to what your ears and eyes see and hear. EVP is just that we can all hear something different at times so unless its crystal clear its open ended. Things like Spirit Boxes that light up too are open to debate on the very living being able to manipulate that energy at times. There are people that can turn on and off street lights at will. Its for TV so many hours on hours of getting nothing from lets say a night investigation have to be but into 20 mintues of TV where you might have only got one reply. Or one image that is something possible all night. There is hours of editing and of going over and over footage that takes place then one has to debunk what might have been mistaken for a ghost pressence. All this takes time.

I get information from the non living so I see and work with dead people, they find me at times out of mere curiosity that I can see and hear them clearly, or I work with families where there has been a death. I try and bridge that gap an bring in some communications. There are times when someone is missing and persumed dead and in that space something personal of theirs can bring in clues to where or what happened to them can be found. I work with my Guides to keep me safe.
Thanks

I came in with whom I am and I struggled with it for many years. Being that I am in my 50's the times were not there for a young child to go around saying "I see dead people" and even now one does have to be a bit guarded there. Memories go back to the age of 6 with first memories but with my kids I can trace it to almost day one with them. All see like I do, but have not fully stepped into what its all about. My oldest worked his first murder case at 6 with me. Saw his first spirit at age 2.

When it comes to Heaven and Hell to me that is from the childhood Anglican Church teacings I have grown past in life. I look at the idea on the level of Divine White Light and that our Soul to have that final place of Enlightenment must expererience all the good and the bad that mankind can be. So I feel that we all have lives where we have done bad things. Does that make a person go to Hell that fiery pit NO. I feel that Hell might well come from the concept that the Earth core is a bit or fire.

I have worked with murders at their time of passing and I have never opened a door for them to cross into that was a pit of fire. If that day came I would ask that I be struck from the work I do. No God would wish that on anyone.

What I would never suggest is to go out and provoke the other worlds that are out there. While many of the shows do for me there are things out there that can do you harm. If you were dead would you want someone playing with you ? I would hope not.

Lynn
Hi Lynn
I did not mean your not a normal person sorry if i offended you.
Ghost adventures for me is the best paranormal show.I love the fact
that they talk about the history of the place they investigate.
I also love when they talk to people about there experience there and the evidence is just crazy.Love that they use allot of different equipment too.

I have a few question if you can PLEASE answer them
When u talk to ghost are they always in a bad way like suffering?
Do u talk to a spirit(ghost) like a full on conversation or just a few words here or there?Can you see them or just in your minds eye??
Last question when they go threw the light were do they go and is it the same place and do u know its a good place?

Sorry for all the questions but i have to know for my suffering to stop
Thanks your the best
Old 25-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Administrator
Hello

No hard feelings so many do not feel that we all hold in us the gifts of sights just that some are more developed with them is all. Too its not something for everyone to open do doing. I have worked with some that have been more open to spirits and the like than they understood and went ghost busting as they called in and were so sorry they ever did.

Yes the show does use a lot of interesting tools of the trade and gives some history on the locations but too the at times provoking is a bit dangerous. Personal experiences from people are interesting but too I worry on opening emotional gates that maybe there is no on to help then close.

I do not mind questions this as this is a huge part of what I do in the work I seem to have been given. Like the shows they too are seeking to understand what is there and why it all seems to work.

There are two levels that I feel are correct in how I perceive it all. The first being "Ghosts" to me that term is used for those that are Earth Bound that have for many reasons not found that Light or their crossing. The other is "Spirits" those that have found this crossing. They then come back in becasue well they can.

So at times what we see as being a bad or negative energy might well be a deceased person in need of the Light and crossing. They at times do not understand they are gone from the physical Earth life. Or they fear that place of Hell and do not wish to go there. To me there is no Hell. This is where at times even from the shows Mediums like me can do some assistance as they can feel our energy vibration and reach out to us for help.

I can have full on conversations yes, at times I can see them as clearly as I can see a living person have them come and sit for a conversation. I have learned not to do this in a busy mall sitting on the bench and be seen to be talking to "yourself". Other times its a vibration I feel and a few words or smell or vision. Many times they are just there because I can sense them there is nothing more for me to do but a quick in and out visit with them. So this is where the show get the "one word" statements come in. They will sense that there is not more there for them to attach to in energy and move on quickly. Where I Medium can at times hold more of their energy vibrations and get more deeper level communications or imagery from them. Not all of it is pretty so again its not always a nice connection. All 5 senses are in play so you feel what at times they endured.

Where do they go from the conversations I have had and the rare glimpse I have been shows a place where there are no walls to define things but where you do re meet others from your past. I open a door of Light but I do not go in with them. Having had a NDE I know that there is something more that one enters and conversations that do take place. It is a good place for all "home" is always the vibration that I get from it. That warm and fuzzy feeling of being home and complete.

You mention suffering to stop if you want to talk to me more on this as I feel its deeply personal please PM me. I am good at listening to the living as well as those gone to death. We are not here to suffer yet too we are here to evolve along the soul path.

Lynn
Old 06-05-2015, 02:56 PM
Master

I see some of the ghost adv. and other shows of this kind on the torrent sites ,p.m. me if any one wants links .