Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Something ''big'' going to happen in the near future

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not a doomsday prophet or anything of the sort. Even though in ''New Age'' terms I am someone completely unspiritual with a low vibration, there is something within me that tells me a global event is to take place either in a few years or less, or at some other point in this century. How do I know this? Because humanity is heading towards destruction. We are an evil species who not only harm ourselves, but also this planet. Unless there will be a divine intervention that will shake humanity awake, we may cease to exist within the next two hundred years. Obviously I don't know WHAT is comming, but I think it will be something unimaginable horrifying and terrible this world has never experienced before. It will without doubt put humanity back in it's place and make even the most narcissistic and arrogant person realise how vulnerable and weak they really are. What is it? Judgement day? I don't know. But soon or late everything we have ever known in our lives will change.

Remember that all of what I wrote above is merely comming from my own instincts. I am no prophet and neither did I receive any visions about the future from a divine source.
Old 30-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Master

You are not the only one who feels this way. But I would suggest that humanity is not evil, merely ignorant. And unfortunately, ignorance is not bliss.

There is a Hopi word koyaanisqatsi meaning "life out of balance", which inspired a wonderful film of the same name. Human life is out of balance, and the natural state of the universe is perfect balance. So I would not be surprised if something dramatic happens to shake us up and make humanity change.

Some predict natural disasters. Current events in Texas are supposedly a one in 500 years event, but who knows - they may start happening on a regular basis.

Some predict global conflict. We only have to consider the USA and North Korea, both countries run by very unpredictable and unbalanced individuals, and the possibility of such conflict becomes frighteningly real.

And others predict some form of Divine intervention, whether this be a direct incarnation of a spiritual Avatar or a more general raising of human consciousness.

Who knows? But the human race cannot keep going down its current course.

Peace.
Old 31-08-2017, 03:41 AM
Master
I used to feel like you in my 20's and 30's very strongly.

Those feelings have changed now and I'm much more optimistic for humanity.
Maybe because I've lived through so many 'end of the world scenarios'. LOL
Old 03-09-2017, 01:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I used to feel like you in my 20's and 30's very strongly.

Those feelings have changed now and I'm much more optimistic for humanity.
Maybe because I've lived through so many 'end of the world scenarios'. LOL

This ''doomsday'' feeling I'm talking about is not based on negativity, pessimism, or end of the world scenarios. But as I said, rather my instincts telling me of something big coming that will throw life as we know it upside down. Maybe this change is something positive or it could be something horrifying (I hope I'm wrong but I fear it's the latter). As positive as one may try to be, it is still an undeniable truth that life on Earth is out of balance. Yes, there are some good people left. As a matter of fact, I've met some good people yesterday while having been out to the pub. But humanity in general totally lost it's way. This spreads like a virus, affecting more and more people over time (especially newer younger generations) so unless something will unite people together and bring back good morals, we will eventually destroy ourselves.
Old 03-09-2017, 04:45 PM
Lorelyen

I think we're overdue a war. N Korea is heating up. Could be a plague. The Ebola thing brought out people's attitudes when it came to containment and the leftards were not reassuring. Could be a complete economic collapse as the world economy has become a vacuous Ponzi scheme - print ever-more money to prop up governments so they can prop up banks so they can prop up corporations cankered by low interest rate borrowing so consumers can consume on debt.

Nothing negative from me either. It's human nature. As a gnostic I'm caught up in it. When it's my time to go, go I shall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
it is still an undeniable truth that life on Earth is out of balance.
Koyaanisqatsi is quite prophetic.
Quote:
But humanity in general totally lost it's way. This spreads like a virus, affecting more and more people over time (especially newer younger generations) so unless something will unite people together and bring back good morals, we will eventually destroy ourselves.
I blame industrialisation for that, convinced that the Luddites were right - an artisan society where people had roles often grouped in families, providing for their communities who supported them. Roles that came with responsibilities. Scrapping that meant devaluing humanity - people no more than robots because their "jobs" had yet to be automated, frittering lives and souls at (to most individuals) meaningless labour just to get pocket money to survive. Now with social media added in the mix, what does it mean to be human? Almost nothing. People have lost touch with nature, with creativity, with each other as the old social mechanisms collapse. Even the old cliché promulgated by priests "work is good for the soul" (as if you get Brownie points toward a place in heaven) ceases to be meaningful as religions collapse.

With an artisan society and family, people had purpose. Now they can afford neither.

Old 03-09-2017, 05:29 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Most of us are overwhelmed by media's and politicians' doom and gloom. As a striking example of baloney, a couple of days ago I watched on tv a clip from a Clinton's speech when he was mentioning the dire economic situation the American economy was facing at that time (ridiculous!).

Media needs to attract readers/viewers, politicians need to scare us about their opponents.

A poster above wrote "Current events in Texas are supposedly a one in 500 years event", which is an unnecessary exaggeration.

Stop worrying, and start living! Stop whining, and start doing! Stop blaming others, and correct your faults! Stop thinking about what you deserve, and think about what you owe!
Old 03-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I think we're overdue a war. N Korea is heating up. Could be a plague. The Ebola thing brought out people's attitudes when it came to containment and the leftards were not reassuring.

With an artisan society and family, people had purpose. Now they can afford neither.

Lorelyen have you seen much of Jordan Peterson?

He's pretty brilliant, matter of fact & constantly thinking on things which I find admirable as his opinion can change - unlike say Dawkins. I like Dawkins but I can see how people dismiss new ideas & concepts to keep themselves in a job, whereas he seems to think a peer review is a fail safe.

Artisan society and family sounds great - would hunting etc still be a factor with them or is there a warrior/hunter class?

The War in Afghanistan has been raging for 16 years, with a few more dominoes as a result.

William Guy Carr, Pawns in the Game Oct. 1958 stated that Albert Pike predicted WW1,2 & 3 - whilst Pike may or may not have said these things it's interesting that someone in 1958 wrote:

"World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically."

Whatever the big picture is: War is constant somewhere.

The Korean War 1950-1953

The Vietnam War 1946-1975

Cambodia – 1967 -1998

The Chinese Civil War (Just the part of it between 1946 and 1949)

The Iran-Iraq War 1980 – 1988

Afghanistan (You could say that this one goes from 1978 to the present but just the Soviet period alone)

Rwandan Genocide (Some would argue that the genocide was not part of a war.)

Among ongoing wars Iraq, Libya and Syria.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 03-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Master
I'm pretty sensitive to the energies of coming things.....and I'm not getting any negative feelings about the coming future...in fact the opposite! !!

About hurricane Harvey hitting the Texas Gulf coast. ....sure its been bad.....but the worst??? ..Not even close!!

Hurricane Celia in 1970 had way stronger winds....just tore the hell out of everything! Whole neighborhoods were match sticks and bare foundations. ....that's how strong it was....

Beulah in 1967 had flooding that makes this one seem like an afternoon shower......absolutely biblical flooding...

But I guess all these news people don't remember that far back.....but I do.....I've lived on the shores of the gulf of Mexico my entire life and been through more hurricanes than I can remember. ....and this ones by no means the worst.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 05-09-2017, 03:44 AM
Guide

haha it doesn't sound like you are trying to play a part in humanities upliftment into higher vibrations lol. So continuing to stay in the "lower vibrations" in effect leads you to go down one timeline where what you say could very well happen. We create are realities each and everyday and depending on what we focus on our subconscious works on it lol... so in effect you may feel this cosmic event that gives what you are. If your sour it gives you something sour if your sweet it gives you something sweet.

I never understood why people like and enjoy being morbid and living within the shadow of light but I surmise its all part of balance. I dont think humans know what they truly are since they have been manipulated for millions of years... On the other hand, we come from a genus that doesn't mind scrapping over land or so which is why we are at the focal point in this cosmic battle.

I like to judge humanity based upon its new born who have not learned the world yet. Lol I haven't seen a baby anything be naturally destructive or homicidal lol... no matter what species. I have seen many futures for humanity and see quite an opposite story or at least the continuation of the story once negatives energies are vanquished.. A giant jubilee that throws the whole planet into a giant festival like atmosphere.

But I agree with your words on humanity needing to change but they need to first learn how and by what they are being deceived. The fighting in the streets is essentially at its core a fight for equality or truth but if someone knows that they have a group of people at their disposal without them knowing who the true source is how are they suppose to know which roles to take?

haha I even had a friend who was a satanist... I asked her why she decided to go that route and she told me because Jesus was too mainstream lol There is nothing in the rule books that says you cant be who you are when loving another just because they are who they are? Truthfully I love you and I want you to know it Travis! :)
Old 05-09-2017, 09:46 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightoflenity
Lorelyen have you seen much of Jordan Peterson?

He's pretty brilliant, matter of fact & constantly thinking on things which I find admirable as his opinion can change - unlike say Dawkins. I like Dawkins but I can see how people dismiss new ideas & concepts to keep themselves in a job, whereas he seems to think a peer review is a fail safe.
Not heard of him. I'll have a look.

Quote:
Artisan society and family sounds great - would hunting etc still be a factor with them or is there a warrior/hunter class?
Whatever, it's about taking on the responsibility of a social role to serve the community. Many common last-names derive - Butcher, Baker, Cooper, Smith, yes, even Hunter though in millennia of domestication and farming hunting became more of a sport than a socially needed role. The Butcher did most of the abattoir work.

Quote:
The War in Afghanistan has been raging for 16 years, with a few more dominoes as a result.
Unless my memory's failing the war in Afghanistan started around 1840. It looks like incursions fail every time. That first incursion led to a wipeout.
I doubt it'll ever be more than local as wars go. Foreign troops occupy, skirmishes follow but the Afghanis simply bide their time until occupation ends then it's business as usual. If western forces want to continue control they'll have to occupy until...forever, I suppose.

Quote:
William Guy Carr, Pawns in the Game Oct. 1958 stated that Albert Pike predicted WW1,2 & 3 - whilst Pike may or may not have said these things it's interesting that someone in 1958 wrote:

"World War Three is to be fomented by using the differences the agentur of the Illuminati stir up between Political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. The war is to be directed in such a manner that Islam (the Arab World including Mohammedanism) and Political Zionism (including the State of Israel) will destroy themselves while at the same time the remaining nations, once more divided against each other on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion physically, mentally, spiritually and economically."
Could be. But when you think of the scale of destruction during the Great War and it's part II - all started by a single mistake, a botched assassination - the Franz Ferdinand thing. So it could start anywhere for the smallest of reasons - Korea - the 38th parallel is just a line enforced by you know who; to NK, the war hasn't yet ended. Ukraine that could pit Russia against Europe - I mean, there have been some dirty dealings there. These two seem the hotspots. Israel against the Middle East - possible and the UK/US will feel obliged to get drawn into it.

The later chapters of Ezekiel in the Bible have things to say about it. So far his prophecies have been fulfilled.

Quote:
Whatever the big picture is: War is constant somewhere.

The Korean War 1950-1953

The Vietnam War 1946-1975

Cambodia – 1967 -1998

The Chinese Civil War (Just the part of it between 1946 and 1949)

The Iran-Iraq War 1980 – 1988

Afghanistan (You could say that this one goes from 1978 to the present but just the Soviet period alone)

Rwandan Genocide (Some would argue that the genocide was not part of a war.)

Among ongoing wars Iraq, Libya and Syria.

As I posit, some of these wars haven't yet ended. But there are now threats involving very big powers run by very big Peter Pans (and a little Peter Pan who needs to find a decent barber). It is just possible that some will encompass the world.

One hopes it'll never be but sure as god made little apples, some force has got to deal with the planet's human overpopulation. Other species are subject to natural predator-prey controls. Humans serve both these roles.

Thank you for your response. Interesting....