Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-05-2017, 03:30 AM
Experiencer

Hell is a joke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNH4BYZM3Kw
Old 14-06-2017, 04:51 AM
Master
here's something:
tim hawkins christian cuss words
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iltm9-aXC2Y
(this vid has over 2 million views! with roughly 90% approval rating)
Old 15-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Master
There shouldn't be puzzlement over the question.
Heaven is observed on earth. So is hellishness.
Ego, it is born out, is to be equated with evil.
Ego is what humanity fell into, involving this evolved organic situation, in "space/time".

The cause of all conflicts through history. In time.

Hell is a result.

Apart from God's love, grace, and salvation, there is hell.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Hell is a result.
Should be pinned for future reference whenever another one of these Hell threads is started. Simple, clear and to the point.

Next question...
Old 15-06-2017, 10:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Should be pinned for future reference whenever another one of these Hell threads is started. Simple, clear and to the point.

Next question...

Thank you.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-06-2017, 12:30 AM
Knower
Hell is a State of Mind

In truth, all is mind. Hell is a state of Tamas, or the lowest realm of the Triloka (Buuloka). I use Sanskirt words here because Sanskrit is the origin of all Eastern religions, including the Hebrew tradition. Hell is misinterpreted as a location in the Christian tradition due to lack of knowledge from the earliest roots of life in a created reality. Other than Heaven (waters above), there is only waters below. Hell is the abyss of lowest dimension of being. In Sanskrit, the higher state of Being is Sattva. Sattva is a word that literally means being, or truth. The body is only a temporary residence to overcome Tamas, or Ignorance. Rajas is time, or passion. All of these words can be traced into the Hebrew tradition to denote the same truth, but a typical Christian has not explored the promise (rainbow / all colors / all nations) of Genesis 9.

In Hebrew terminology, I can demonstrate the same. In Sanskrit, Yama is the ruler of the underworld, or defined as self-control. In Hebrew, another name for Yahweh is Yama. Manu in Sanskrit is man, or defined as, "to think." Satan was made by Yahweh in Genesis 3:1 as cunning (Arum). Man was formed naked (Arummim). Naked is lacking knowledge, or opposite Satan. What is Satan? An animal, or preditor. Satan is defined as the adersary to Manu, or conscience. It's all internal mind. Yahweh is our subcomscious, or Yama, Manu's brother (self-Control). Hebrews hid this knowledge into their own sacred language, then took this knowlege from mankind in the process.

In Sanskrit, Yamas and Manus are laws. Luke 11:52 - "Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering.

Entering where? Inside. Mind. Meditation. Prayer is speaking. Meditation is listening for the still small voice. No voice is possible if a person is in the lower state of animal mind, or the beast of Revelation 13. Mankind's mark is Carbon, or 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. The mark of our commerce system is Carbon. The fruit of knowledge is Technology. Hell is not a place. It's the Earth after our animal nature hits the tipping point of the Earth's ability to adapt. Hell is abiding in the animal, not goodness.

Follow the life of anyone in hell and you know them. They are around you, in need of compassion. All religion is the same. Religion is a verb, not a noun. It's what you do that matters. Manu means, "to think."

James 1

26 Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless. 27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

In Hebrew, the Aleph is the Ox, or strength. Aleph Mem Tav is the word Father. Mem Tav is the word Death. Aleph is the Father. Mem is the Mother (Water). Tav is the cross, or Son. What is an orphan and widow missing? The Father. When we stand in place of the Father (Aleph) to assist people, we become their strength (Truth is Aleph Mem Tav). We snatch them from death (mem tav). See Psalms 82. Year are gods. Hell is the state of mind called Tamas (form / illusion / ignorance). Sattva is Truth / Being. Rajas is passion, or time. It's all mind. You will be reborn. Where? The resurrection does not happen until Christ returns. When is that? At the end. Until then, like the Hindus say, you must be born again into Samsara. It's the Triloka. We are in it now.

Exiting Hell and entering Truth is a matter of thinking and action (religion).
Old 22-06-2017, 03:16 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7

the false version of hell is a joke, but more so a lie, in which satan has "blinded, the minds"... of some of the believers! the bible CLEARLY shows what "hell" really is. Jonah said he was in "hell", yet he didn't say he was being tortured, seeing demons, fire, or "SOUL" ,(Jonah 2:1,2 Then Jonah prayed unto the LORD his God out of the fish's belly, And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice).

but then again, when you look at it, since MANY believe a "SOUL", can go to "hell". though the bible CLEARLY shows what a "SOUL" is ,(Gen. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul)....

see also, (Luke 12:19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry). then i guess Jonah ,if he was alive, could say... i actually went to "hell"! it's NOT a fiery place for the wicked dead, we need to get on it!
Old 22-06-2017, 03:39 PM
Experiencer

Can people get out of hell?
Old 22-06-2017, 03:54 PM
Knower
Sanskrit is the Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28

You must first source the origin of Hell as that of the Sanskrit state of mind. From this, you discover the Gunas, or three states of consciousness. Tamas is the lower region of waters below, where we find this Gita dialogue of Hell, or the lower regions of Tamas Guna. The concept of Hell makes it was from Sanskrit to the Hebrew narrative where our conscience (accuser) is Satan.

Find a copy of the Baghvad Gita and search the term Guna. Tamas is hell, or where you are born into ignorance. We all live within this state of mind at all times. It is clear the Bible took most of its understanding from earlier traditions sourced from Sanskrit. Christ and Buddha are the same cosmic story.
Old 22-06-2017, 04:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by candyfloss28

Apparently not.