Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-04-2017, 10:56 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
Let's pretend that there is that little voice that speaks within me and I experience it, then how do you expect me to be convinced that is the holy spirit? There are still other possible explanations here. Like I said here, it all comes down to philosophical debate. It doesn't matter what you and others present to me here to try and convince me that God is real; it all still comes down to philosophical debates.

Since you just want for a philosophical debate, are you not wasting other's times to post here? Others had seen God , so I've and he has transferred his dharma to me and that's the fact. So you're not getting that answer and you don't want to believe . What you want is a debate? ......
Old 12-04-2017, 11:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Since you just want for a philosophical debate, are you not wasting other's times to post here? Others had seen God , so I've and he has transferred his dharma to me and that's the fact. So you're not getting that answer and you don't want to believe . What you want is a debate? ......

I never said I wanted a debate. All I am saying here is how can you claim your experience as fact of God's existence and how can they claim their experiences as fact of his existence when your experience and their experiences can be put to the table for a philosophical debate? Wouldn't it be close minded of you and them to be convinced of their experiences rather than considering other possible explanations that are out there? Such experiences have been debated for ages and you think you have it all figured out?

Let me put it into perspective for you. Such experiences have been debated for ages which means there is a load of debates and arguments out there that attempt to support and debunk such experiences. These are debates by highly intelligent and well trained skeptics and believers. Now let's pretend that you are nowhere near as intelligent as these people. What leads you to draw a conclusion? Is it because you see a flaw in the skeptical arguments and debates? I think such flaws have been well addressed by the skeptical community already. I think such highly intelligent skeptics would have been well aware of such flaws and would have addressed them already.

This would have to mean that you haven't looked into such arguments. Even if you did and have still found flaws with the skeptical arguments, then the same concept applies here again and it will always apply for hundreds of years or however long this debate regarding the existence of God continues on. In other words, no matter what flaws you find, they will always be addressed which means I don't think you can ever come to any given conclusion. In order for anyone to come to a conclusion, then there has to be a weak spot (flaws) in the side that either debates for the existence of God or the skeptical side which debates against the existence of God.

These weak spots would allow you to finally see who is more likely to be right. For example, if the skeptics were somehow really dumb people and their arguments had major weaknesses, then it would be quite obvious that the believers would be likely to be right in their arguments. But since both sides of the debate are highly intelligent and well trained people, then I am quite sure such weak spots have been thoroughly filled in and thoroughly addressed. Especially since this has been a debate going on for ages.

To think that there are such weak spots that even an average lay person can point out and build a conviction on, then I think that would be ignorant and close minded because that would imply that these intelligent people who have debated this topic for such a long time are so dumb that even the average lay person can see how they are wrong. In other words, I don't think there is any way to come to any given conclusion. I am open to the possibility that I am wrong here. But I am just not seeing that. Even if you were someone highly intelligent who has drawn a conclusion, then I think everything I said still applies.
Old 13-04-2017, 12:20 AM
Suspended
Quote:
I never said I wanted a debate. All I am saying here is how can you claim your experience as fact of God's existence and how can they claim their experiences as fact of his existence when your experience and their experiences can be put to the table for a philosophical debate? Wouldn't it be close minded of you and them to be convinced of their experiences rather than considering other possible explanations that are out there? Such experiences have been debated for ages and you think you have it all figured out?

Let me put it into perspective for you. Such experiences have been debated for ages which means there is a load of debates and arguments out there that attempt to support and debunk such experiences. These are debates by highly intelligent and well trained skeptics and believers. Now let's pretend that you are nowhere near as intelligent as these people. What leads you to draw a conclusion? Is it because you see a flaw in the skeptical arguments and debates? I think such flaws have been well addressed by the skeptical community already. I think such highly intelligent skeptics would have been well aware of such flaws and would have addressed them already.

This would have to mean that you haven't looked into such arguments. Even if you did and have still found flaws with the skeptical arguments, then the same concept applies here again and it will always apply for hundreds of years or however long this debate regarding the existence of God continues on. In other words, no matter what flaws you find, they will always be addressed which means I don't think you can ever come to any given conclusion. In order for anyone to come to a conclusion, then there has to be a weak spot (flaws) in the side that either debates for the existence of God or the skeptical side which debates against the existence of God.

These weak spots would allow you to finally see who is more likely to be right. For example, if the skeptics were somehow really dumb people and their arguments had major weaknesses, then it would be quite obvious that the believers would be likely to be right in their arguments. But since both sides of the debate are highly intelligent and well trained people, then I am quite sure such weak spots have been thoroughly filled in and thoroughly addressed. Especially since this has been a debate going on for ages.

To think that there are such weak spots that even an average lay person can point out and build a conviction on, then I think that would be ignorant and close minded because that would imply that these intelligent people who have debated this topic for such a long time are so dumb that even the average lay person can see how they are wrong. In other words, I don't think there is any way to come to any given conclusion. I am open to the possibility that I am wrong here. But I am just not seeing that. Even if you were someone highly intelligent who has drawn a conclusion, then I think everything I said still applies.

That's simple, you want evidence? I can always give you concrete evidence. That's I can healing a person thousands of miles that I never meet him(patient) before. It's better if someone is you know or one from your family. Just try me? Just try to tell me what sickness he or she got. If it's cancer that may take sometime to recover if it's "small" sickness or pain I can heal him with immediate cease of pain. What about that?

I'm using what God's dharma to healing him or her. If I can do it but you still telling others that you don't believe it . That's means you are , seeking bone in egg. And you can stop debate the truth as your post : no God.

Your debate is after people telling their heart to you and you want better evidence then I better give you one so that you can bring that truth for you rest of your life. That's nothing for debate.

God is not in physical matter. So you want to see him in that stage then you are not knowing anything about God. God can only be seen by third eye or when you've used your third eye or when you're nearly at the time your naked eyes let you to...... So I ask in my early post, asking whether you've your third eye developed? Otherwise you have no chance to see him in your this lifetime. And when he wants to show you there must has certain reason not because you ask for him otherwise you can dream for him, maybe in your imagination.
Old 13-04-2017, 12:30 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
That's simple, you want evidence? I can always give you concrete evidence. That's I can healing a person thousands of miles that I never meet him(patient) before. It's better if someone is you know or one from your family. Just try me? Just try to tell me what sickness he or she got. If it's cancer that may take sometime to recover if it's "small" sickness or pain I can heal him with immediate cease of pain. What about that?

I'm using what God's dharma to healing him or her. If I can do it but you still telling others that you don't believe it . That's means you are , seeking bone in egg. And you can stop debate the truth as your post : no God.

Your debate is after people telling their heart to you and you want better evidence then I better give you one so that you can bring that truth for you rest of your life. That's nothing for debate.

If what you are claiming is true, then such abilities would have been witnessed already in others by the skeptics and would have been considered by the skeptics. Even if such abilities were true and were genuine, then if they did point towards the existence of God, then I would still have no way of knowing what type of God we are talking here. Would it be the Christian God with his doctrine of hell or would it be the New Age spiritual type of God who does not judge and does not condemn? But anyway, I would like you to heal the brownish spot on my right shoulder. I don't think it is a mole and I don't think it is anything serious either.
Old 13-04-2017, 12:34 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
If what you are claiming is true, then such abilities would have been witnessed already in others by the skeptics and would have been considered by the skeptics. Even if such abilities were true and were genuine, then if they did point towards the existence of God, then I would still have no way of knowing what type of God we are talking here. Would it be the Christian God with his doctrine of hell or would it be the New Age spiritual type of God who does not judge and does not condemn? But anyway, I would like you to heal the brownish spot on my right shoulder. I don't think it is a mole and I don't think it is anything serious either.

Good luck to you, in your search for whatever it may be =)
Old 13-04-2017, 12:41 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Let's pretend that there is that little voice that speaks within me and I experience it, then how do you expect me to be convinced that is the holy spirit? There are still other possible explanations here. Like I said here, it all comes down to philosophical debate. It doesn't matter what you and others present to me here to try and convince me that God is real; it all still comes down to philosophical debates.

Good luck to you, in your search for whatever it may be =) Even if God you want to believe in, would show himself face to face to you, there would never ever be any way for you to really know if it is real. How could you? It all comes to philosophical debate about it. Even your own existence, how can you trust it at all? Do you have any proof you exist? Can there even be such a thing? No.
Old 13-04-2017, 01:04 AM
Suspended
Quote:

You're not asking for the evidence, that's how I can prove to you the truth? You should ask me at what circumstances I saw him?

Jesus came to me on his cross. His head opened and circle light shot about twenty times to my head. Then he merged into my body with great pressure on my skin due to high speed passing through|into my body.

Few months , Buddha came to me and stopped in front of me for a few seconds and integrated into with my body. After a few years, God Jehovah descenting (as a bird) from the sky while Jesus asking me to see up in the sky. At that time there're four planets joining in a straight line that create great force to the rising of the tide.

And he told me that he's God Jehovah. There's evidence that I've saw on him that he's God Jehovah Whom is what you're describing now. But I will keep my promise not to tell others what I saw that can prove to others he's God of Christianity.

A lot of my abilities is only God Jehovah's special dharma techniques that no other Gods can. One of it is the universe light energy, I can scanning any bad Gods or aliens who making troubles to human. Also I can find my patient wherever he may be or healing him.... These are not only talking or imagination or debate only. These are evidence that's the truth of existence of God.
Old 13-04-2017, 01:08 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
You're not asking for the evidence, that's how I can prove to you the truth? You should ask me at what circumstances I saw him?

Jesus came to me on his cross. His head opened and circle light shot about twenty times to my head. Then he merged into my body with great pressure on my skin due to high speed passing through|into my body.

Few months , Buddha came to me and stopped in front of me for a few seconds and integrated into with my body. After a few years, God Jehovah descenting (as a bird) from the sky while Jesus asking me to see up in the sky. At that time there're four planets joining in a straight line that create great force to the rising of the tide.

And he told me that he's God Jehovah. There's evidence that I've saw on him that he's God Jehovah Whom is what you're describing now. But I will keep my promise not to tell others what I saw that can prove to others he's God of Christianity.

A lot of my abilities is only God Jehovah's special dharma techniques that no other Gods can. One of it is the universe light energy, I can scanning any bad Gods or aliens who making troubles to human. Also I can find my patient wherever he may be or healing him.... These are not only talking or imagination or debate only. These are evidence that's the truth of existence of God.

I will set aside your personal experience that convinced you of the type of God you believe in since I think even that is up for philosophical debate. Rather, I wish to instead focus my attention for now on your claim you made earlier. You said you could heal people thousands of miles away and I asked you to heal that brown spot on my shoulder. I will wait. If I ask for multiple healings in my life and they happen, then I will be convinced since there can be no skeptical explanation for this. It would be a repeated experiment we would be doing here.
Old 13-04-2017, 01:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi again Matt

1 Corinthians 4:20, "for the kingdom of God is not of talk, but of power." 1 Corinthians 1:23, "We preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to the jews and foolishness to Gentiles." Why is this so? It is because the Jews demand a sign from God and the gentiles demand knowledge. So the belief in God and the need of our salvation through Christ is a matter of faith. This is what trips up wickedness of the world. Just believe in him that's all you have to do. I promise you this though. If you pray and read the bible every day you will be transformed by the renewing of your mind. I tell you God is Aesthetically understandable. He is personal so don't try to know him through others but seek him and you will find. Knock and it will be opened. You have the tools he's given you. God bless you.
Old 13-04-2017, 01:26 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt
1 Corinthians 4:20, "for the kingdom of God is not of talk, but of power." 1 Corinthians 1:23, "We preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to the jews and foolishness to Gentiles." Why is this so? It is because the Jews demand a sign from God and the gentiles demand knowledge. So the belief in God and the need of our salvation through Christ is a matter of faith. This is what trips up wickedness of the world. Just believe in him that's all you have to do. I promise you this though. If you pray and read the bible every day you will be transformed by the renewing of your mind. I tell you God is Aesthetically understandable. He is personal so don't try to know him through others but seek him and you will find. Knock and it will be opened. You have the tools he's given you. God bless you.

There is no way I can believe something that I am not convinced of in the first place. That is no different than saying that there is some magical fairy and that I can believe in that fairy even though I am not convinced the fairy is real. This just makes no sense. It is also no different than saying that if I read some mystical book that talks about fairies, that my whole entire mindset will transform and I will believe in an entire wonderland of fairies.