Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 07-04-2017, 10:22 PM
Knower
Vivid dream from along time ago: The heaven swing

I had this exp back when i was with astralviewers. and i would like to have it commented and analyzed. this dream started with me being on this playground, and on this playground there was this swing. people were in this long line for this swing, the line stretched all way outside the playground. i was curious as to what was going on so i stood in this line. after a while as i was getting closer it was almost my turn.

So i was able to see the swing and by this swing were two other beings like angels of some sort standing there on either side of the swing. i watch a person get on the swing this white light engulfed them when they got on and suddenly right in front of me the person was gone. After the person in front of me had gone it was finally my turn i was excited and nervous all at the same time. i got on the swing the light engulfed me. everything was white i couldn't see anything else. But my journey was cut short as i was put back on the swing. I was surprised, i got off the swing and had this strong dizzy vibration feeling all over my body but it was stronger in/on my head.

i was the only person put back on the swing. so i begin to wonder why i was the only person left. was it because my work wasn't done here on earth or was it i was meant for something bigger. i was wondering so much i woke up and i was still feeling that strong dizzy vibration but only in/on my head. i was still wondering why? the dream that followed that one in the same day was an end of the world one everything was burning houses , cars, the sky was fire orange there was bodies hanging from these cars, one was still rolling with the dead occupant hanging from the driver window.

Suddenly i was in the dead persons body viewing from his cold dead eyes as the car rolled into a driveway heading towards to crash into the garage/house and i woke up and sat up quickly.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:04 PM
Suspended

It means you are placed on a power seat that energises your soul so it can go to other realms. Remember the other dream where the woman on the power seat let you have the controls for a while, (and it could open & close doors), before she judged your soul? Well judgement happens at death & she , (your angel), decides which next life you will have, heaven or hell etc.

Anyway you are being shown that it is a power chair that is suspended above this world & is used to send you on to other worlds; but seeing as your life on earth is not over yet then you are returned to the chair & not sent to other worlds after all.

Then you are shown that you are a soul inside a doomed body waiting to finally die. That speaks for itself & simply means you will go to the next world with the help of the power chair when your body finally dies.