Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-03-2017, 04:26 PM
Master
Hey Baile,

If you go by the Desert Fathers and Cappodocian fathers which were not part of the creation of the Church in 325 you will realize that the Church had believed all these things about Christ as early as the gospels were written in the 1st Century

It's wrong relayed information taught in some schools that it was all made up in 325. The fact is that Constantine had hundreds of bishops trying to create what was a "Filtered-Down/Peasant Poor" understanding of what the Mystics experienced in the desert and what mystics who had visions of Christ had.

For example- The trinity was a belief spreading in the Mediterranean long before the Roman Catholic Church was established.

The sad part about what happened in 325 was that Christianity met Empire and they married and Christianity was turned into an imperial religion which later happened to Islam with Ottoman, and Buddhism with the dynasties in China and emperors in Japan.

This tends to happen with all religions. But Jesus was seen as a divine human figure who came to save people long before the Church was established, it was an Oral tradition that not only relied on the Gospels but also relied on the intuition of the mystics who had many differing opinions and beliefs.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:06 AM
Master
For one, he gave us the parable of the vinyard owner, who from a place distant, sent his servants to check on his property. ( The prophets ).
The workers abused them and sent them back.
Then the owner sent his son, "surely they would respect him!"
But they conspired to kill him, saying here is his only son!
Let's kill him, then we will inherit the vinyard!

He ended the parable with the question, "What do you think the vinyard owner will do to these workers?

Also, Revelation 1:8 -
"I am the alpha and omega, the beginning and the ending, which is, and was, and is to come,
the Almighty."

Revelation 22:13 -
"Behold I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me to repay each one for what he has done.
I am the alpha and omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."
- Jesus

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Master
What I love about that parable is that Jesus is implying that his death wasn't life or death for mankind. It was because mankind was not ready for such a radical lover like Jesus and would kill him but God sent him anyway wanting to show us his Love.

God sacrificing his son is misunderstood as to mean God committed infanticide. But God sent Jesus to make us more loving and more like God knowing (because God knows the future) that we would probably kill the one sent by God since it was a pattern seen from the past of the prophets being killed.

I don't know if you know this Morpheus but what's interesting about those passages from Revelations is that it is written many decades after the death of Jesus. On top of that John who is having this experience is clearing an Out of Body experience. In the first passage John refers to Jesus Christ as the "first begotten of the dead, prince of the kings of the earth", later when hearing a voice saying "I am the Alpha and Omega, et etc" he doesn't say who it is except "one like the Son of Man". This is not just Jesus the man who walked on earth, this is Jesus the Christ, after becoming the Christ he is now universally attuned to all living souls.
The reason Christian scholars and Secular scholars struggle all day with Jesus' divinity is because neither of them have put the puzzle together properly. Christian Scholars will say Jesus is literally God. But many ask, "Why the cryptic writings that make it sound like he is God but is not God?" Why not just come out forthright and just say it! And Secular or Atheist Scholars who've actually done a lot of good work to prove Jesus more than any religious figure will say, "Well they made up the God stuff later. You can see the progression from a Jewish viewpoint and then later they created a new religion called Christianity making Jesus God."

They are both shortsighted. Jesus the man was not God. Jesus as a Soul experiencing human life in an earthly ego called himself "the Son of Man". Yes it is a revering title which doesn't just mean he is a man but a spiritual, self-aware man of God. Prophets in the OT called themselves "son of man" which was a humble title. Jesus saw himself like everyone else but also as a prophet "Son of Man", a spiritual reformer while walking in a human body. He was saying as the "son of man" that he was the Jewish Messiah. A lot of rabbis and teachers had no problem with this because it was more political and traditional.

But Jesus as the Christ was something that was evolving through his life on earth and reached it's pivotal point after he died and he became the Christ. Jesus as the Christ is "the Son of God". The Christ is the Son of God which started to become a "second God" as Logos a few hundred years before Jesus in Greece and even found acceptance in Jewish circles. When Jesus said yes to the Sanhedrin to the claim, "Are you the Christ? The Son of the Blessed One?" This wasn't about the promised Jewish messiah which many were proclaiming. This was him claiming divinity, claiming to be the embodiment of God's Active Agent in Creation. Whether or not Pharisees believed in that aspect of God it was quite a common and well known belief among Hellenistic Jews and Greeks.

Jesus was saying that he identified with something Divine thus the high priests found good evidence to get rid of him and have the Romans put him to death. From Roman point of view this would sound like to them that this Jesus guy was claiming to be equal or greater than Caesar. It was absurdity to them that a poor peasant carpenter from Nazareth was "Son of God". Only Augustus Caesar was "Son of God" since it was printed on every coin in the Roman Empire.
Jesus wasn't a stupid man as some think. He was well schooled, learned in the Essenic, Pharisaic, and Sadducee beliefs. He spent most of his unknown years studying, learning, and expanding in wisdom. He knew damn well what he was saying.

If you wanna put together a mathematical equation, if Jesus saw himself or realized himself as the Christ, Son of God who is everywhere in Creation; when Jesus went up to the broken, poor, downtrodden, the hated, etc and said "You must love thy brother as thyself", Jesus was obviously saying that he saw that same divine Self in him also within the most broken parts of humanity and was restoring our eternal dignity we were given from the beginning in God.
Jesus was taking not only power from the elites, religion, government, programs, and systems of corrupt Man and giving it to himself but he was also giving it to the lowliest of people and giving them the power they have within them. Can you imagine what this must have meant for Caiaphas and his Cronies? "What job would be have if all humanity receives what it had in the beginning? It's own power, it's own divinity, it's own connection to God? We will be out of a job!"

But remember Jesus had great respect for the Priesthood because he believed it served a purpose. Even Jesus went to Temple and prayed. He even told people to give thanks to the priests and teachers in the Temple if they were healed so that there was no tension between him and the authorities. Jesus had much respect for priests and teachers because they were devoted to God and the true ones served a purpose to help others to reconnect with God.
Old 03-03-2017, 08:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
What I love about that parable is that Jesus is implying that his death wasn't life or death for mankind. It was because mankind was not ready for such a radical lover like Jesus and would kill him but God sent him anyway wanting to show us his Love.

God sacrificing his son is misunderstood as to mean God committed infanticide. But God sent Jesus to make us more loving and more like God knowing (because God knows the future) that we would probably kill the one sent by God since it was a pattern seen from the past of the prophets being killed.

I don't know if you know this Morpheus but what's interesting about those passages from Revelations is that it is written many decades after the death of Jesus. On top of that John who is having this experience is clearing an Out of Body experience. In the first passage John refers to Jesus Christ as the "first begotten of the dead, prince of the kings of the earth", later when hearing a voice saying "I am the Alpha and Omega, et etc" he doesn't say who it is except "one like the Son of Man". This is not just Jesus the man who walked on earth, this is Jesus the Christ, after becoming the Christ he is now universally attuned to all living souls.
The reason Christian scholars and Secular scholars struggle all day with Jesus' divinity is because neither of them have put the puzzle together properly. Christian Scholars will say Jesus is literally God. But many ask, "Why the cryptic writings that make it sound like he is God but is not God?" Why not just come out forthright and just say it! And Secular or Atheist Scholars who've actually done a lot of good work to prove Jesus more than any religious figure will say, "Well they made up the God stuff later. You can see the progression from a Jewish viewpoint and then later they created a new religion called Christianity making Jesus God."

They are both shortsighted. Jesus the man was not God. Jesus as a Soul experiencing human life in an earthly ego called himself "the Son of Man". Yes it is a revering title which doesn't just mean he is a man but a spiritual, self-aware man of God. Prophets in the OT called themselves "son of man" which was a humble title. Jesus saw himself like everyone else but also as a prophet "Son of Man", a spiritual reformer while walking in a human body. He was saying as the "son of man" that he was the Jewish Messiah. A lot of rabbis and teachers had no problem with this because it was more political and traditional.

But Jesus as the Christ was something that was evolving through his life on earth and reached it's pivotal point after he died and he became the Christ. Jesus as the Christ is "the Son of God". The Christ is the Son of God which started to become a "second God" as Logos a few hundred years before Jesus in Greece and even found acceptance in Jewish circles. When Jesus said yes to the Sanhedrin to the claim, "Are you the Christ? The Son of the Blessed One?" This wasn't about the promised Jewish messiah which many were proclaiming. This was him claiming divinity, claiming to be the embodiment of God's Active Agent in Creation. Whether or not Pharisees believed in that aspect of God it was quite a common and well known belief among Hellenistic Jews and Greeks.

Jesus was saying that he identified with something Divine thus the high priests found good evidence to get rid of him and have the Romans put him to death. From Roman point of view this would sound like to them that this Jesus guy was claiming to be equal or greater than Caesar. It was absurdity to them that a poor peasant carpenter from Nazareth was "Son of God". Only Augustus Caesar was "Son of God" since it was printed on every coin in the Roman Empire.
Jesus wasn't a stupid man as some think. He was well schooled, learned in the Essenic, Pharisaic, and Sadducee beliefs. He spent most of his unknown years studying, learning, and expanding in wisdom. He knew damn well what he was saying.

If you wanna put together a mathematical equation, if Jesus saw himself or realized himself as the Christ, Son of God who is everywhere in Creation; when Jesus went up to the broken, poor, downtrodden, the hated, etc and said "You must love thy brother as thyself", Jesus was obviously saying that he saw that same divine Self in him also within the most broken parts of humanity and was restoring our eternal dignity we were given from the beginning in God.
Jesus was taking not only power from the elites, religion, government, programs, and systems of corrupt Man and giving it to himself but he was also giving it to the lowliest of people and giving them the power they have within them. Can you imagine what this must have meant for Caiaphas and his Cronies? "What job would be have if all humanity receives what it had in the beginning? It's own power, it's own divinity, it's own connection to God? We will be out of a job!"

But remember Jesus had great respect for the Priesthood because he believed it served a purpose. Even Jesus went to Temple and prayed. He even told people to give thanks to the priests and teachers in the Temple if they were healed so that there was no tension between him and the authorities. Jesus had much respect for priests and teachers because they were devoted to God and the true ones served a purpose to help others to reconnect with God.

Aside from Jesus' own statements during His ministry, Am, including about His fulfillment of the atonement which God had established early on, you have the various propesies through the ages.
In chapter 7 of the Book of Daniel, the prophet uses the same description of, "Son of Man, regarding his vision of the Messiah.

This, centuries before Jesus' actual appearance.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-03-2017, 10:15 PM
Master
Well that doesn't exlain the Book of Enoch very much

Enoch sees the "Son of Man" seated on a throne which scholars point out was Enoch looking at himself before his "ascension". The Christian churches don't use that book but the Hebrew Bible kept it as canon.

So go figure.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Both
I can testify to this because of certain things that have happened to me this year.

Jesus was a prophet in his earthly life as a man. He was in the prophetic tradition of Elijah, Elisha, Samuel and those who passed down the true mantle of prophet through the Essenic lineage.

Yet Jesus had a side to him that he was quite aware of, could fully access, but didn't topple over others with the divine ego. That side was his oneness and divinity with God/Higher Power. It was from that level of his Being where he could say, "I and the Father are One". But Jesus as a man was limited to his human mind, his body, and culture. His humanity had to be tested, tried, and tempted with the mettle to become the Christ which it's vibration he held in his body and mind. He united human nature to divine nature revealing to all of us that they WERE one and the same in the beginning but due to human trauma, suffering, and resisting the divine flow which creates negativity the two were divided an separated.

Jesus's journey was a pattern for all of us. His was in him, through him, and with him. If he had not been aware of his divinity he couldn't know he was the Christ who took on a human form to resurrect human nature into divine nature. He woulda just been an enlightened teacher who became divinized and aware of something within like Buddha or someone. There is nothing wrong with that at all, but when understanding this there was a specific mission that Jesus was created for.

In that sense through his acceptance of death and overcoming that, he became the Christ, the Savior of the World. But the Christ Savior who is God has always existed but only as a consciousness or spirit in Man crying out from within the mystics and prophets of old to reconnect...to at-one with their Maker. Once there is an at-one-ment within as seen by the greatest spiritual teachers who've walked the Earth, there is greater abundance of life and happiness and love. Jesus came to reveal the process of the at-one-ment which he already possessed from his birth (the only begotten Son of God), not literally "the only Son, but the only begotten One" among us.

Dont mind me just repostin this in case someone missed it the first time. :-)
Old 13-04-2017, 04:43 PM
Master
Aw Thank you Soleil!

I've been absent from the forum for several weeks but I am back for a while. That was very kind of you to repost :-) Thank you!!!

If I may add since Morpheus said some stuff-

I wonder if this can make sense. We all are Souls. Anything that is sentient or conscious is a soul. Whether that be an Angel, a human, an animal, an alien, a demon, I don't care what. Now it's form and consciousness is all based on their development, choices, evolution, etc.

In the Christian Religion it was debated for centuries where this Jesus came from.

It is from my understanding that "the Son of Man" not only means a human, but anything of a human-like form. In this case to see "a Son of Man on the throne" symbolizes a Soul who lived on Earth and ascended.

All of us from the beginning started off as Angels or angelic beings. I believe you agree on this Morpheus since I saw you state this once. But a huge majority of us on Earth are the Angels who desired to experience all of God's creation. The Archangels Michael, Gabriel, Raphael are the greatest because they are the oldest and most evolved and powerful. They never incarnated and stayed behind the scenes. There is an Up and down to everything in life. If one is to remain as a purely Spiritual Being like God they tend to evolve at a slower rate and their evolution can be easier since it is without pain and suffering. That doesn't mean a purely Spiritual Being can not make mistakes or "fall from grace" which has happened. There are Demonic beings who are very advanced and very old and were always of a Spiritual nature. I wouldn't say they are "spiritual" now since the Spirit constitutes Life and growth, they are more like carnal, ego-centric, chaotic, violent in their energy and minds. Let's not venture into that.

But we all have an Angelic nature, an Angel-side to our soul. The Angelic nature is our Higher Self. It is made of a higher frequency and consciousness. It is very difficult to manifest in the Physical Realm if you are one of us who has desired to experience Earth. It can take many many lifetimes of evolution to raise your vibration and consciousness. But we chose this. It is part of God's Experiment. Our main goal is to raise that consciousness within but also to share our Light with others. We must bring Spirit into our daily lives. Before the Advent of Jesus, humankind always thought it was a matter of "Private enlightenment" which is "Escape philosophy" The Buddha sorta taught this where reincarnation is a bad thing and you must get out. Buddha was a highly evolved human soul who after many lifetimes became this great enlightened teacher. Nothing wrong with this but it isn't the "entire Truth" which is why Buddhism evolved over time including the belief of the "Bodhisattva" which may have been influenced by Christian missionaries centuries later. Then there is another matter where Mankind believed it was a matter of "Saving the World". The Jewish People subscribed to this belief more and less into private-God experience. They believed that the world at large was in need of salvation, particularly their world from the Roman Empire.

The Roman Empire was just one of many evil forces but what they represented is timeless. We see it today which is Oppression, enslavement through Imperial power. Imperial power is the most grotesque manifestation of Corporate Ego. Once that is occurred a Nation, a group, a collective has become very ill and sick with ego-consciousness.

Humankind reached a Crossroads 2,000 years ago where God or the Divine, Highest Power whatever you wanna call it could enact a New Way for us to learn from and follow. Jesus was a very old, highly evolved Spiritual Being, an Angel who was a master teacher and never had touched the surface of the Earth. He had no desire to be part of our interests or consciousness. This isn't to say we are bad and he is good. But that is where his "divinity" came from. Now this is what I beleive from my own contemplation: God asked of him or perhaps he asked of God to be made a Man so he could teach, inspire, and heal people on Earth. He was of a higher frequency and consciousness, but asked to be "in a sense" demoted and become "One of us". This entity would go through the entire cycle and evolution of a Human on Earth when he incarnated as the Nazarene. Remember Jesus made mistakes, he was a Man of his time, a person limited to a culture, religion, and belief systems.

He wasn't God. If he was God he would know about Quantum Physics, Relativity, all manner of thought about science, psychology, you name it. When he claimed "God-like" attributes like "I AM", he was speaking from a level of consciousness he attained while in his human body, from his own God-experience, his own enlightenment. Buddha did the same thing but called it something else.

That's what makes Jesus such a profound and mysterious figure to this day. He was a highly Evolved Perfect Being who came down as one of us to shepherd, guide, inspire, and uplift the mass consciousness of Earth. He took all the garbage, all the out-grown, false belief systems and negativy of the past Age; of the Old Law and allowed it to wreak havoc on his body. Since he was a high priest, a high functioning Seer he was enacting a ritual whereby he was the LAMB and there was no real Lamb needed. He was exposing the real SIN which continues to enslave human souls to constant rebirth and cycles of regression. And that is "passing the buck" "transmitting your pain to someone else" "scapegoating" "passing the blame" "making Victims of your own victimhood". This is all negative karma that holds us back. That is why he said to the crowds- "The Good News I bring you is this...your CAPTIVITY is OVER...your captivity to sin". Since energy can not be destroyed, he was transforming this energy, these patterns and systems into Love and forgiveness on the Cross.

That is why the New Way is forgiveness. We can discard and move past our karma with forgiveness. IF we forgive others, we will be forgiven. It is no longer "you can't do this" "You can't sleep with him" "you can't go here" "you can't have all that money!" It's not about "no's" anymore. It's about YES. But you will receive "No" if you continue to make others into victims of your judgements, hates, condemnations, etc. You are binding yourself and the other to more lifetimes of RE-learning the same lesson until you move out of it and learn forgiveness and compassion. That is why the CROSS was only part of the story but Christianity makes it about everything. It's a CROSS for a reason. It is "crossing over to a new Threshold" "a Crossroads that humanity reached" "A Crossing out of negative karma to Grace", "a crossing to a new consciousness" "crossing out fear with Love". And it was on an actual "Tree" which symbolizes the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, in Jesus' body you witness God destroying the duality that we have sunken into- you and God are separated, it is you vs. them, my Likes and Dislikes, the Saints from the Sinners".

Jesus bridged the wisdom path of the Enlightened Ones (the East) and the prophetic mantle of the Hebrew Seers (Israel): personal God-experience and service/justice for others in the world.

That belief system was suppose to end and start humanity off to a new start, but the Christian religions just continue to promote these patterns and belief systems of a Tribal Age. Unfortunately it won't be entirely purged until the Second Coming because these energies are very old, attractive and appeal to the ego. They may never go away which is tragic in the end.

Last edited by Amilius777 : 13-04-2017 at 06:09 PM.
Old 25-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Aw Thank you Soleil!

I've been absent from the forum for several weeks but I am back for a while. That was very kind of you to repost :-) Thank you!!!

I wonder if this can make sense. We all are Souls. Anything that is sentient or conscious is a soul. Whether that be an Angel, a human, an animal, an alien, a demon, I don't care what. Now it's form and consciousness is all based on their development, choices, evolution, etc.

In the Christian Religion it was debated for centuries where this Jesus came from.

It is from my understanding that "the Son of Man" not only means a human, but anything of a human-like form. In this case to see "a Son of Man on the throne" symbolizes a Soul who lived on Earth and ascended.

All of us from the beginning started off as Angels or angelic beings. I believe you agree on this Morpheus since I saw you state this once. But a huge majority of us on Earth are the Angels who desired to experience all of God's creation. The Archangels Michael, Gabriel, Raphael are the greatest because they are the oldest and most evolved and powerful. They never incarnated and stayed behind the scenes. There is an Up and down to everything in life. If one is to remain as a purely Spiritual Being like God they tend to evolve at a slower rate and their evolution can be easier since it is without pain and suffering. That doesn't mean a purely Spiritual Being can not make mistakes or "fall from grace" which has happened. There are Demonic beings who are very advanced and very old and were always of a Spiritual nature. I wouldn't say they are "spiritual" now since the Spirit constitutes Life and growth, they are more like carnal, ego-centric, chaotic, violent in their energy and minds. Let's not venture into that.

But we all have an Angelic nature, an Angel-side to our soul. The Angelic nature is our Higher Self. It is made of a higher frequency and consciousness. It is very difficult to manifest in the Physical Realm if you are one of us who has desired to experience Earth. It can take many many lifetimes of evolution to raise your vibration and consciousness. But we chose this. It is part of God's Experiment. Our main goal is to raise that consciousness within but also to share our Light with others. We must bring Spirit into our daily lives. Before the Advent of Jesus, humankind always thought it was a matter of "Private enlightenment" which is "Escape philosophy" The Buddha sorta taught this where reincarnation is a bad thing and you must get out. Buddha was a highly evolved human soul who after many lifetimes became this great enlightened teacher. Nothing wrong with this but it isn't the "entire Truth" which is why Buddhism evolved over time including the belief of the "Bodhisattva" which may have been influenced by Christian missionaries centuries later. Then there is another matter where Mankind believed it was a matter of "Saving the World". The Jewish People subscribed to this belief more and less into private-God experience. They believed that the world at large was in need of salvation, particularly their world from the Roman Empire.

The Roman Empire was just one of many evil forces but what they represented is timeless. We see it today which is Oppression, enslavement through Imperial power. Imperial power is the most grotesque manifestation of Corporate Ego. Once that is occurred a Nation, a group, a collective has become very ill and sick with ego-consciousness.

Humankind reached a Crossroads 2,000 years ago where God or the Divine, Highest Power whatever you wanna call it could enact a New Way for us to learn from and follow. Jesus was a very old, highly evolved Spiritual Being, an Angel who was a master teacher and never had touched the surface of the Earth. He had no desire to be part of our interests or consciousness. This isn't to say we are bad and he is good. But that is where his "divinity" came from. Now this is what I beleive from my own contemplation: God asked of him or perhaps he asked of God to be made a Man so he could teach, inspire, and heal people on Earth. He was of a higher frequency and consciousness, but asked to be "in a sense" demoted and become "One of us". This entity would go through the entire cycle and evolution of a Human on Earth when he incarnated as the Nazarene. Remember Jesus made mistakes, he was a Man of his time, a person limited to a culture, religion, and belief systems.

He wasn't God. If he was God he would know about Quantum Physics, Relativity, all manner of thought about science, psychology, you name it. When he claimed "God-like" attributes like "I AM", he was speaking from a level of consciousness he attained while in his human body, from his own God-experience, his own enlightenment. Buddha did the same thing but called it something else.

That's what makes Jesus such a profound and mysterious figure to this day. He was a highly Evolved Perfect Being who came down as one of us to shepherd, guide, inspire, and uplift the mass consciousness of Earth. He took all the garbage, all the out-grown, false belief systems and negativy of the past Age; of the Old Law and allowed it to wreak havoc on his body. Since he was a high priest, a high functioning Seer he was enacting a ritual whereby he was the LAMB and there was no real Lamb needed. He was exposing the real SIN which continues to enslave human souls to constant rebirth and cycles of regression. And that is "passing the buck" "transmitting your pain to someone else" "scapegoating" "passing the blame" "making Victims of your own victimhood". This is all negative karma that holds us back. That is why he said to the crowds- "The Good News I bring you is this...your CAPTIVITY is OVER...your captivity to sin". Since energy can not be destroyed, he was transforming this energy, these patterns and systems into Love and forgiveness on the Cross.

That is why the New Way is forgiveness. We can discard and move past our karma with forgiveness. IF we forgive others, we will be forgiven. It is no longer "you can't do this" "You can't sleep with him" "you can't go here" "you can't have all that money!" It's not about "no's" anymore. It's about YES. But you will receive "No" if you continue to make others into victims of your judgements, hates, condemnations, etc. You are binding yourself and the other to more lifetimes of RE-learning the same lesson until you move out of it and learn forgiveness and compassion. That is why the CROSS was only part of the story but Christianity makes it about everything. It's a CROSS for a reason. It is "crossing over to a new Threshold" "a Crossroads that humanity reached" "A Crossing out of negative karma to Grace", "a crossing to a new consciousness" "crossing out fear with Love". And it was on an actual "Tree" which symbolizes the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, in Jesus' body you witness God destroying the duality that we have sunken into- you and God are separated, it is you vs. them, my Likes and Dislikes, the Saints from the Sinners".

Jesus bridged the wisdom path of the Enlightened Ones (the East) and the prophetic mantle of the Hebrew Seers (Israel): personal God-experience and service/justice for others in the world.

That belief system was suppose to end and start humanity off to a new start, but the Christian religions just continue to promote these patterns and belief systems of a Tribal Age. Unfortunately it won't be entirely purged until the Second Coming because these energies are very old, attractive and appeal to the ego. They may never go away which is tragic in the end.

Well, regarding "energies", am, you are referring to this evolved organic spectrum, in time and space. Most everyone involved in these discussions are thinking and speaking from this perception and viewpoint.
This situation is not the greater reality and truth, and we should understand, since Einstein, it is in fact illusory. Even the scriptures speak of how there will an end to the material world, as experienced and percieved currently.
From the perspective of the Truth, involving the timeless, the future is a known, and all is accounted for.

Old 25-05-2017, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Aw Thank you Soleil!

Well, regarding "energies", am, you are referring to this evolved organic spectrum, in time and space. Most everyone involved in these discussions are thinking and speaking from this perception and viewpoint.
This situation is not the greater reality and truth, and we should understand, since Einstein, it is in fact illusory. Even the scriptures speak of how there will an end to the material world, as experienced and percieved currently.
From the perspective of the Truth, involving the timeless, the future is a known, and all is accounted for.

Old 25-05-2017, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Aw Thank you Soleil!