Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 24-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Knower

Magic- Collecting police station dirt- CA, USA

I liked the idea of collecting police station dirt for protection. My question is, if I walked up to the police station and collected some dirt from outside, away from the entrance, but some cops saw me and came up to talk to me, could they legally do anything if I sat there and told them what I am doing? lol
Old 25-12-2016, 02:58 AM
Seeker
Hi,
My thought is: it's probably not a good idea to be seen digging around a police station, unless you'd like to be invited in wearing handcuffs. However if you happen to break a bead necklace on the ground walking up, well no one would fault you for getting some dirt with the beads. ;)
Old 25-12-2016, 03:31 AM
Ascender
You don't have to risk being looked on with suspicion by digging dirt on the grounds of a police station. Are you trying to gather dirt for a magic rite? What gave you the idea?
Old 25-12-2016, 03:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAtriciA
Hi,
My thought is: it's probably not a good idea to be seen digging around a police station, unless you'd like to be invited in wearing handcuffs. However if you happen to break a bead necklace on the ground walking up, well no one would fault you for getting some dirt with the beads. ;)

Hahaha thanks ;).
Old 25-12-2016, 03:51 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
You don't have to risk being looked on with suspicion by digging dirt on the grounds of a police station. Are you trying to gather dirt for a magic rite? What gave you the idea?

A few people on youtube mentioned it. I suppose I don't have to. It just makes me feel more comfortable to have the extra stuff for protection. Having problems with some entities at the moment. And the police are a strong symbol for power and protection. Just sounded like a good idea.
Old 25-12-2016, 03:39 PM
Master
Don't tell them the truth. You don't want them to think you are crazy. Remember, the cops are not our friends.

The cops are not our friends...

You don't need cop dirt. They don't protect and serve. Sometimes they might and other times they will lock you up for stealing their dirt.

It was a good instinct, but I don't think that cops are really our friends.

If you insist, just do it and say you need dirt for your pet worm.. Do not tell them the truth.
Old 25-12-2016, 05:30 PM
Lepus

Hello lanm1192,

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanm1192
I liked the idea of collecting police station dirt for protection. My question is, if I walked up to the police station and collected some dirt from outside, away from the entrance, but some cops saw me and came up to talk to me, could they legally do anything if I sat there and told them what I am doing? lol

Or, you can use Eggshells for protection by crushing shells into powder & sprinkle them around your home. I have to give credit to Jenny for this awesome idea.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 25-12-2016, 05:33 PM
Lepus

Hello Rozie,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Don't tell them the truth. You don't want them to think you are crazy. Remember, the cops are not our friends.

The cops are not our friends...

You don't need cop dirt. They don't protect and serve. Sometimes they might and other times they will lock you up for stealing their dirt.

It was a good instinct, but I don't think that cops are really our friends.

If you insist, just do it and say you need dirt for your pet worm.. Do not tell them the truth.

Sounds like you speak from experience. Don't believe what the media tells you with the shooting epidemics involving with cops - most of the news don't cover the whole story & only want you to see what they want you to see. That explains the widespread riots of anti-cops for the past few months due to the bias media that instigated the whole uproar. I know there are some bad cops, but to put them all under the same bus is absurd.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 25-12-2016 at 09:47 PM.
Old 25-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanm1192
Hahaha thanks ;).

As you can tell I'm used to covering for my brand of crazy lol.
Old 26-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAtriciA
As you can tell I'm used to covering for my brand of crazy lol.

lol Hey, it's a good thing!