Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-10-2016, 10:00 PM
Experiencer
Poems, art, music about TF

I am interested to see any poems you may have written about this whole "twin flame" thing. It would be great to share.
while we are at it. I would also LOVE to see any art, hear any music just anything related to your twin/connection.
Old 31-10-2016, 02:45 AM
Administrator
This is more what it feels like to be lost in a sea of emotional upheaval and survive it because of these connections......

In a Stormy sea

I am in a stormy sea trying to keep my head above water, the waves must be very high because I cant see the tops of them, I have a job a house, a wife and child, but they seem a long distance away: This body fills with pain and sorrow and feels very heavy for I see my own death approaching, the mind, playing tricks on me has me swimming in circles and in such a vast sea there is no hope of surviving…….

I seem to have hope but for what I know not, yet another yarn the mind has played on me I suppose. This ego is strong, it will help me survive, it keeps saying as if on constant replay. ‘You will persist wont you, leave me alone to die in peace’ is my answer…..

After a while the thoughts quieten, the sea subsides and the storm is nearly over. As the waves get smaller and smaller the horizon becomes clearer. By now I can no longer feel this body as though it belongs to someone else, I watch it floating on the now near mirror perfect surface of the sea, I marvel at how it just holds itself, just floating….mind floating, juuust……..

For what seemed like lifetimes of memories, I was here and there, there and here back and forth across endless boundless galaxies and universes all at once instantly at this very moment. The sensation of nothingness through this body was overwhelming……..

I have never ever felt so much peace and harmony as I do now. My heart feels as though it could burst from its place. The most inexplicable sensation of joy and happiness overwhelms this soul…… Tears role down my face, all my fears, pain, sorrow, regrets, into one tear as I remember the saying... One tear is an ocean of suffering……all forgiven, all liberated, all released

I wake up from what seemed an eternity yet no more than a few hours had past, A tinge of disappointment hung over my heart when I realised I was in the sea waiting to die, With one thought I made my mind up…. Im going home and that is that……

By will alone I allowed this body to slowly sink beneath the surface, I rested there on the bottom of the sea floor looking up at the sunlight…… Sunlight!!! What is sunlight doing all down here? I stand up and my head breaks the surface, in front of me is paradise

Another thought for another day

heart
Old 31-10-2016, 02:47 AM
Administrator
I have already posted this a fair while ago but ahhh..... here it is again

Maya (illusions of the heart)
For many years I looked for grace, Although it was in this very same place
I didn't think to look within, I couldn't see for all my sins
Blinded by this doubtful mind, I sought refuge in the big outside
I have my spade so deeper I went, into this world of illusion
Now you may wonder where did I go, what did I do, and what do I know
All I can tell you is I'm still here, making up my own karma.
One day I did sigh, I sit down and cry, please Lord tell me no lies.
I want to know the meaning of life, but which way do I turn?
I was told to look deep inside, which the ego denied it has really tried.
But now I know there's more to life, than digging my own grave.
There are no questions to the riddles of Maya, There are no answers to seek.
What there is is nothingness, is where Id like to peek.
When the veils of illusion are gone, I can then stand tall.
When this really happens, I will tell you all.
I am a dreamer in this entangled mess, No more will I be subdued.
A million lives have I spent trying, to pay off all my dues.
Now is the time for freedom, A time for letting go.
No more creating karma, no more seeds to sow.
When all is still and quiet, When there are no more ups and downs.
You can rest in perfect harmony. Without feeling like a clown
Heart
Old 31-10-2016, 06:39 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
This is more what it feels like to be lost in a sea of emotional upheaval and survive it because of these connections......

In a Stormy sea

I am in a stormy sea trying to keep my head above water, the waves must be very high because I cant see the tops of them, I have a job a house, a wife and child, but they seem a long distance away: This body fills with pain and sorrow and feels very heavy for I see my own death approaching, the mind, playing tricks on me has me swimming in circles and in such a vast sea there is no hope of surviving…….

I seem to have hope but for what I know not, yet another yarn the mind has played on me I suppose. This ego is strong, it will help me survive, it keeps saying as if on constant replay. ‘You will persist wont you, leave me alone to die in peace’ is my answer…..

After a while the thoughts quieten, the sea subsides and the storm is nearly over. As the waves get smaller and smaller the horizon becomes clearer. By now I can no longer feel this body as though it belongs to someone else, I watch it floating on the now near mirror perfect surface of the sea, I marvel at how it just holds itself, just floating….mind floating, juuust……..

For what seemed like lifetimes of memories, I was here and there, there and here back and forth across endless boundless galaxies and universes all at once instantly at this very moment. The sensation of nothingness through this body was overwhelming……..

I have never ever felt so much peace and harmony as I do now. My heart feels as though it could burst from its place. The most inexplicable sensation of joy and happiness overwhelms this soul…… Tears role down my face, all my fears, pain, sorrow, regrets, into one tear as I remember the saying... One tear is an ocean of suffering……all forgiven, all liberated, all released

I wake up from what seemed an eternity yet no more than a few hours had past, A tinge of disappointment hung over my heart when I realised I was in the sea waiting to die, With one thought I made my mind up…. Im going home and that is that……

By will alone I allowed this body to slowly sink beneath the surface, I rested there on the bottom of the sea floor looking up at the sunlight…… Sunlight!!! What is sunlight doing all down here? I stand up and my head breaks the surface, in front of me is paradise

Another thought for another day

heart
Wow! i felt every word of this as i read it, ive recently come to the realisation that its okay to cry or just feel your emotions and not try to hold them back and as ive cried each tear has released so much suffering and you are right about the forgiveness, liberation and release. This was beautiful and honestly needed it (read it as i was wiping away tears)
Old 31-10-2016, 06:58 AM
Guide

my greenstone heart
softened a little bit
when I leaned into you
and felt your heart
pounding like a drum
trying to escape
from a prison called love
Old 31-10-2016, 11:38 AM
Deactivated Account

I have one lurking around on my blog... will copy and paste.

Emergence: Let's Watch Us Sing & Dance

Waves of thumping bass course through my senses
my ears soaking up the tunes of heavy korean pop choruses
the skin under my navel burning with a light pleasantness
desires long forgotten opening themselves up to me

Creation and lyrical genius have these things in common
dilated pupils and a sort of breathlessness at the vibrations and exquisite sensuality
ecstasy of a true spiritual joy, new animation remembered within,
within the caresses of your invisible fingertips

Lips that are so real in their ghostly manifestation
a gentle soft touch, a blazing silent embrace
just like the way the music embraces me in this waking dream
you're my inspiration, my precious, heartfelt melody
and our lungs dance in sync, breathing as one-

Your hands flowing into mine as we rattle out these words onto pixelated paper
hands that meld with the drunken heat of my blood,
coursing through these heightened veins
and supernatural nerves of our co-joined bodies, emotions and mind,
entwined; I feel the beauty of your skin in these living fantasies