Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 15-05-2015, 11:34 PM
Administrator
Hospital and Ghosts Personal Experiences

Hello

In reading another post I came to remember a couple of hospital experiences I had.

The first was when I was up visiting someone that was frail and on their way out but not that day I visited. There was a "Code" called and I felt this spirit run right through me as I was looking for the main exit. I was so rattled that I exited out a door that clearly said emergency exit and door alarm will sound. I thought hang it I need out now so that I can ground and deal with this spirit in more privacy.

Unknown to me the hospital Chaplin was coming down the hall he had minutes ago been in the patients room giving Last Rights. He came out the exit door right after me in a huge hurry to find me. I though OH I am in for it now....not only was I found out but its a man of the cloth. He said to me to breathe and to re group myself. We sat down on a bench and he relayed to me what he saw. I was like again Oh no here we go again memories from childhood flooding in where I was told it was not real and not to talk about it or it was the 'devils' work ext. He said none of that to me but said I am trying to understand what I saw.

He went on to tell me he saw the man that minutes ago he had been in his room giving Last Rights too....and that same man ran right through me and out the same exit door with me. I was like OK now what do I say? I was honest that I heard the code and I felt the man enter me, that I needed out to help make sure he was OK to make his crossing. That I felt him pass full on and I honestly hated hospitals and needed out before I fainted there and then.

He had seen many a passing but never had he seen a spirit move from the body and over....he was so blessed he said to have been there in that moment and witness for sure we do go over. We talked for over an hour on how I see it working. The man it seems had been sick for a long time so would have been in a rush to leave. Would keep asking to just die.

The second was when I was in the ER for asthma issues and I had been put in the room. I could not sit on the bed as there has been a patient in it just before me that was still in it. He had passed from a heart attack and he had not fully crossed over yet. The first nurse came in and ordered me to bed but I could not sit on it so I ignored her. The DR came in goes please get into the bed....I was like I can not move, so he went to get me help to do so. Thank the stars as my next door a nurse came in and asked me if I was OK. I looked at her and the bed and started to cry, she was OMG you cant be in this room being a Medium you would still feel what happened right ? I was like yes......so she talked to the Dr and moved me to the hallway in a wheel chair. The Dr was like what ever far too busy for this kind of issues if she wants treated in the hall I do not honestly care! He came and treated me and said little to me.

It was in him over hearing the conversations at the nurse station about me that he showed me more interest. When I could breathe and talk again he asked me what I sensed how it worked. I told him how the man died the details of his death event. He almost fell out of his chair as I was not yet a patient in the ER when the man passed. His family had just been called.

So now it is on my chart that I am a Medium and that care needs to be taken not to put me in a room that someone has just passed. That it is better for me in the public hall.

Lynn
Old 16-05-2015, 12:17 AM
Master
Thanks for sharing Lynn -- great stories.

Got any more for us?

Old 16-05-2015, 04:29 AM
Master

Lynn, thanks for sharing those stories.