Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 11:50 AM
Tiy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Master
lol lol lol!
Mine's pink too! Very pretty crystal.
Not sure what to do with it yet, but there you go!

heh! apparently it's a very powerful stone (and I would agree with this) I think because of it's pink colour that makes it good to work with regarding the heart...brings about loving thoughts. Okay...stole this quote from another site but it gives Kunzite's healing properties. A very nice crystal for sure I think.

Quote:
Properties: Kunzite is a powerful, high level stone. It is used against negative energy and empowers positive and loving thoughts. Most effective on the Heart Chakra , it opens the emotional heart and spiritual heart. It represents unconditional lovingness and compassion. Used for healing abuse/loss/addictions. Helps emotional balance, confidence, connection to higher self and oneness. Kunzite is also used on the Brow and Crown Chakra for the reason that it deepens altered states: psychic readings, healing...being centered emotionally and spiritually. Strengthens healers and teachers.

Folk Remedies: This crystal is recommended for reducing depression, mood swings, stress, radiation. Used extensively by the medical profession for psychiatric disorders. Good for the circulatory system and the lungs. A soothing stone that can help you adjust to the pressures of modern life.

Feng Shui: Kunzite is used in the North for personal growth and journeys and in the Northeast direction for self-cultivation and for removing obstacles.

History: A member of the Spodumene family with lithium. Pink, clear in color (the green version is called Hiddenite). Kunzite (LiAlSi2O6) gets its color from manganese. Kunzite has been dubbed the evening stone due to the fact that it fades in bright sunlight. In addition to being pleochroic, it is sometimes phosphorescent.

All in all a pretty fabby crystal I think! heh!

As for sleeping with crystals...the problem i usually have is trying to find the damn thing in the morning! lol I used to spend ages stripping the bed and hunting down whatever crystal I'd slept with....I now slip a crystal inside my pillowcase so I can't loose it! hehe!

Take care x

Last edited by Tiy : 05-08-2006 at 11:56 AM.
Closed Thread