Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-04-2017, 02:58 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
Jeremy can you repair someones vision? This one would be easy to see if it works or not. Not that I doubt you, I am just curious. As for the OP, I really think you are wasting your time with someone that does not respect your dedication, or effort. Not to be rude, but clearly Matt, and I say this with as much respect and care I can, but you seem to have a lot of hardship on your shoulders. I hope you get better and overcome all your troubles.

Hey Almond,

I thanks for your support. I don't know why Matt saying and my Cupidson saying are not the same. Maybe there's one side wrong. Actually, I checked him by my way and it worked. .....

Almond, I never do this type of healing. I don't know whether I can heal your eyes or not. But I can always try to help. So I try the healing now. If your eyesight is improving just let me know. Or you need my second treatment. Just tell me.
Old 13-04-2017, 03:41 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Hey Almond,

I thanks for your support. I don't know why Matt saying and my Cupidson saying are not the same. Maybe there's one side wrong. Actually, I checked him by my way and it worked. .....

Almond, I never do this type of healing. I don't know whether I can heal your eyes or not. But I can always try to help. So I try the healing now. If your eyesight is improving just let me know. Or you need my second treatment. Just tell me.

Haha, Jeremy, Almond made me laugh. There were some people ago I knew that said that Azmond sound like Almond, and it looks like it really does. Thanks for your healing, but I didn't tell you enough, because I wasn't expecting you to try and heal me. I don't really have any major vision problems, only a very common problem of blurred vision over long distances. Nothing glasses cant fix, and I can even see ok for the most part without glasses. It is not a major thing, that's why I was curious if it can be healed as well like that. Thanks non the less. I will report to you if there were any benefits, because I can easily compare my vision with or of glasses.
Old 13-04-2017, 04:44 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azmond
Haha, Jeremy, Almond made me laugh. There were some people ago I knew that said that Azmond sound like Almond, and it looks like it really does. Thanks for your healing, but I didn't tell you enough, because I wasn't expecting you to try and heal me. I don't really have any major vision problems, only a very common problem of blurred vision over long distances. Nothing glasses cant fix, and I can even see ok for the most part without glasses. It is not a major thing, that's why I was curious if it can be healed as well like that. Thanks non the less. I will report to you if there were any benefits, because I can easily compare my vision with or of glasses.

Sorry, for I wrote your name exactly but the tablet changed itself and I never check again. Before that I did some work so I'm a bit tire. That's why I gave you another name.

I've sent small amount of energy passing through your eyes to the inner nervous system. That healing I hope it can increase your vision. It's to make it more "active" only. I only heal the basic problem that's I just do it before I ask you again.

I know a common practice of exercising your eyesight:

By pulling your eyeballs to the very right, pullback to the very left, then to the very top , pullback to the very low part . Then you focus your vision to ten feet, focus gradually further to twenty feet or more...... After months of practicing, I think it will improve your eyesight for that long run. You can find more information on Google it.
Old 13-04-2017, 04:58 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
I am a very open minded person and consider all possibilities. ...
Sorry to break it to you, but your post contradicts your opening statement

I suggest you cool down, quiet your mind, and reset. We are infinitely small in the infinitely big scheme of things.
Old 13-04-2017, 05:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
Sorry to break it to you, but your post contradicts your opening statement

I suggest you cool down, quiet your mind, and reset. We are infinitely small in the infinitely big scheme of things.

Where was the contradiction?
Old 19-05-2017, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
I am a very open minded person and consider all possibilities. I am open to the possibility of a God and an afterlife. I am also open to the possibility that this God could be one who demands and expects that I obey and serve him or that I would be condemned to a horrible afterlife. I have been doing some open minded research on the subject of life after death. As of right now, it doesn't matter what anyone says to me or what claims other people present to me in regards to God's character, if he is real or not, or if I am a blind sinner or not.

The reason why it doesn't matter to me is because, like I said, I am very open minded right now and am open to alternative explanations of the things people offer up here. I am a very wise open minded individual and I do not jump to any given conclusion based upon some things I read online or a holy book such as the bible. There is so much more to look into and have an open mind to. Even things that sound very compelling cannot be trusted since there are plenty of things out there that sound compelling, but are actually not.

However, I have very little to no patience at all since I have no interest in doing research or in dedicating my life to a Christian or other religious lifestyle in order for God's presence to be known to me if he is real. That is no different than expecting me to dedicate my life to a certain career such as dentistry when I have no interest in that career. It is just an unfair and unrealistic expectation of me. If God is real and I really am a sinner who is in need of saving, then why can't God swoop into my mind right now and convince me he is real?

If it's because I am not worthy of a God who would be so frantic as to do all he could to convince me right here and now rather than expecting me to dedicate my life in trying to find him, then why did God even go through the trouble of inspiring a holy book or making a sacrifice for our sins? If he thought mankind was worthy of this and he so loved his human creations as to do this deed, then why can't he take it a step further and make his presence known to me right now considering I have no patience and no interest in seeking him out?

I have done what I could right now in trying to seek out the Lord if he is real and I am not going to do anymore because, like I said, I have no patience and no interest. But if God is real and I do meet him after I die and he says to me that I am a sinner who has one last chance to repent, then I would not be foolish. I would completely give myself unto the Lord right then and there. Any other way would result in a horrible afterlife of misery and there is no way I would choose that.

But considering the fact that I would have to dedicate my life in trying to seek out God and be convinced of his existence if he is real and considering the fact that there are so many people out there who have already done this with a truly open mind and heart and were still not convinced, then it is a waste of my time and I have no interest and no patience for this. As for those who were convinced in a reasonable time frame, then I have no way of knowing if their conviction was through a truly open mind or if they were close minded and just decided to believe God is real.

This lack of knowing further makes my point here that it is all a waste of my time. It's very unlikely that there would be any way to convince me because I have looked and researched into so much already with a truly open mind and heart and I just see nothing more than a vast sea of arguments and debates, but no conclusion being reached one way or another. This is yet another reason why this is all a waste of my time.
You have a willingness to believe, but do you have a willingness to surrender? To 'let go, let God' as it were?

Many may say, "unless I see God, I won't surrender to God", however it works the other way around, you need to surrender your ego, your 'small mind' or the concept of who you think you are, to a force or power greater than your own understanding of it - then God will make His presence known to you.

You can stand out, under the stars...just open your heart up to the universe and feel love...even if you can't feel it, try to feel an emotion akin to being with a beloved, without fixating on your beloved.

Just open yourself this way and say "You may/not be out there, but I'd really like to know it deep inside. Compared to all these stars, constellations and galaxies, I seem to be pretty insignificant here...like a grain of sand upon the beach who is longing for the tide to come in...please be my tide, my Lord, my love" then fall to your knees...keep yourself open...tears may start flowing at this stage...just say "I need you...I love you and want to show you how much I do".

Don't be surprised if you hear a voice back saying "I know you do, my child/beloved - I love you also" and your whole being becomes filled with light, love, peace...grace, tinged with total awe and humbleness. Then you just forget who you are...it doesn't matter anymore...all your questions are answered even before you can ask them and you are filled with a 'fullness of spirit".

This is how God makes His presence known.
Old 22-07-2017, 12:40 AM
Experiencer

Matt, I admire your vocal honesty. I admire your ability to just state out loud what God must do for you to believe He is real. May I make a suggestion-it is only a suggestion-a suggestion that someone made to me? For the next 30 days, pray and ask God to reveal himself to you-that's it pray that prayer and then go on about your day. Pray it everyday for the hext 30 days and see what happens