Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 05-09-2018, 08:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeSpirit
Just trust that they are coming. And go do something enjoyable in today to distract yourself and enjoy the PRESENT!

Why would you say that?
Old 06-09-2018, 01:37 AM
Experiencer
A simple one I've always said that I feel works is...

"I am worthy of love from source, I am worthy of light from source, and I am worthy of protection from source." I repeat this at least 4 or 5 time while holding my hand over my heart. This seems to help me a lot if I'm down.
Old 06-09-2018, 07:09 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
From Abraham-Hicks:

There isn’t anything that I cannot be or do or have, and I have a huge
Nonphysical staff that’s ready to assist me, and I’m ready.

A most specious statement. He's got it a bit wrong. I was a brain surgeon a few days ago. I bought a white coat at a 100-yen shop, turned up at the hospital with my little Dremel electric saw - and they told me to go away (or words to that effect that wouldn't pass moderation here).

Today I'm an eagle. So please excuse me while I try to launch myself off the balcony....

...Ouch! ....The ground is harder than I thought.

Those non-physical staff have just sent me their wage bill. I won't pay it because they didn't help. That's unlike Vodou where things may go really wrong if you don't pay the bill by way of offerings. The spirit world wants things it can't get in its own domain and will work well for someone willing to provide.

= = = = =
Fact is, TullyQuinn11, affirmations have to come from you, your spirit. If you can't think them up for yourself, do you really deserve the thing you're affirming for? Keep what you want to do/have to one short sentence and repeat it to yourself at least 100 times a day. Keep it practical. Don't deliberately look for results just note them when they happen - a sort of disinterested interest, if that makes sense. They might come to pass in a month or maybe take 5 years. Keep at it.

And beware some of the nonsense you read here. It's a simple enough technique but needs long-term staying power.
Old 06-09-2018, 01:23 PM
Experiencer

Thank you everyone for your perspectives...lots of food for thought....much appreciated.
Old 28-09-2018, 12:56 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
i have got all honor and dignity
to not pick up offence, my way
----------