Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 22-01-2016, 01:40 PM
Guide

Clock moving forward

Hello

I would like to previously apologise for what I want to ask.
It seems so odd.
Two days ago my analogical wris****ch was indicating 21:30 before I started to travelling fast in a car. Few minutes (no more than 10) after my departure, the same clock was indicating 22:50, and I check it over and over.
I felt quite crazy.
Is there any scientific explanation for such phenomenon?
Thank you.
Oh, and this was not the first time it happens.
I have experienced it before with analogical clocks, always moving forward fast with no mechanical/human interference.
Old 24-01-2016, 12:58 AM
Guide

I still do not understand what this is about.
The fact is that the analogical clock has moved forward with no interference.
I know, this seems a lie.
However, I am a witness, and it makes me wonder is thoughts or stress or deep emotions can result such effect. ?
Old 24-01-2016, 10:35 AM
Pathfinder

Sorry i dont know the answer. However in the X-files episode 2 i think, the same thing happens, and it was the result of extraterrestrials.
Old 24-01-2016, 12:55 PM
Guide

Hello Malachite
Thanks, I really do not know, I am totally ignorant on this.
I guess this is a kind of phenomenon that rational mind cannot access, so it is useless try to understand. It defies time as linear as we use to understand it and submit to.
Old 26-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachite
Sorry i dont know the answer. However in the X-files episode 2 i think, the same thing happens, and it was the result of extraterrestrials.

Look up missing time -- it is one of biggest signs that you have had an "encounter"

found this and it seems pertinent/interesting
http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2013/0...-missing-time/

here's another interesting one:
http://www.theparanomalist.com/categ...me-experience/

Good luck with that!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 29-01-2016, 01:41 AM
Guide

Thank you so much for these stories, Moon Glow.
If these narratives are true, I conclude I have "lost" one hour and ten minutes, but I do not know what have really happened during such time. I did not feel nothing different, just time elapsed without my awareness about it.
Old 04-02-2016, 06:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
Thank you so much for these stories, Moon Glow.
If these narratives are true, I conclude I have "lost" one hour and ten minutes, but I do not know what have really happened during such time. I did not feel nothing different, just time elapsed without my awareness about it.

Glad I found them... there are thousands more out there with similar stories. Good luck.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 04-02-2016, 09:47 PM
Pathfinder

If the journey you took in your car was along a route that you have done before,the route is etched on the memory.The memory is contained within the Breath-Form[see my other posts].The Breath-Form is also the sub-conscious mind.It is possible that your memory,your sub conscious mind,was in control.Your conscious mind [YOU] let your Breath-Form take over.Time is different in sub conscious states.
If you have worked in a factory you will know what I mean-you simply 'switch off'.Time is also different in deep sleep.
P.S,Organic born,...where do you think that the memory is contained within the human brain?
Old 05-02-2016, 12:54 AM
Guide

Hello ian77

I have read this you wrote:

The Breath-Form is conscious,but only conscious as its function.The senses are also conscious as their functions.The Conscious Self is conscious that it is conscious.The Conscious Self is in the rear part of the Pituitary Body,the Breath-Form in the front.
The Pineal Body,or Gland,is the receiver of the Conscious Light which comes via the Thinker and Knower of the Triune Self.The Pineal Body directs the Conscious Light through the infundibulum to the Doer[the Self] in the rear half of the pituitary body.
The "brain" is a lump of meat,it is of Nature,We,however,are not of Nature.We are the immortal incorpreal Beings in these mortal Nature bodies.I could go on,but I wont.

I have got confused.
When I accidentally fall asleep, and few minutes after I get awake, it seems to me that hours have running, although the clock indicates just some minutes. It experimentally confirms that time during sleep is not the same time during wake, rather it is longer.
Could you detail and go on?
Thanks
Old 07-02-2016, 09:56 PM
Pathfinder

Time is different in sleep.You must be falling into a deep sleep quickly.In sleep you,the conscious self,let go of the nervous system and of the four senses of the body.In sleep you are within yourself and are out of touch with nature.
Time within ourselves is different to external Earth time.Time is different in a coma,or in the after death states.
If this interests you and you wish to investigate a bit deeper visit this site; http://www.thewordfoundation.org