Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-01-2016, 12:33 AM
Experiencer

Insight That Escapes Most Spiritual Seekers

1. Chi/Ki/Prana cannot be measured with physical instruments. This is illustrated in the well-known documentary about John Chang/Dynamo Jack.

2. Individual spirits cannot manifest even minor miracles of telekinesis and energy healing, so they form Group Entities in order to do so.

This is only part of the article. To access the full overview and analysis that was derived from many years of research and experience (for free), go to HigherLightChurch.com and click on Solist Mystic Cosmic Reality Check.

Namaste

Last edited by Gracey : 29-01-2016 at 11:59 PM.
Old 14-01-2016, 01:28 AM
Ah, and how simple it is to simply connect with the
Divine Presence and absorb and be swept away
by Divine Love.

I like being a simpleton...right now.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-01-2016, 10:12 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, and how simple it is to simply connect with the
Divine Presence and absorb and be swept away
by Divine Love.

I like being a simpleton...right now.

Spiritual love or divine love is often referred to as AGAPE (pronounced ah-gah-pey).

But I hardly think that that qualifies as being a simpleton. :^)
Old 14-01-2016, 12:21 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
This is a neat idea but something I've realized is that everyone has a different religion, even when they think they have the same one. At most we are looking at a "crystal" with many facets and we each see our own facet of the same thing. Where does the middle ground lie? Some things are shared across religions but not all things.
Old 14-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance & Rite
This is a neat idea but something I've realized is that everyone has a different religion, even when they think they have the same one.
I agree. There are slightly different values and beliefs within each of us, even those who share the same religion under one umbrella name.

Quote:
At most we are looking at a "crystal" with many facets and we each see our own facet of the same thing.
I like the crystal analogy.

Quote:
Where does the middle ground lie?
Within shared beliefs.

Quote:
Some things are shared across religions but not all things.
The Golden Rule is perhaps the best example of this, as it is found in all the world's religions.

Learned a new word today thanks to you: Apotheosis (transformation into a divine or semi-divine being).
Old 15-01-2016, 11:35 PM
Experiencer

Hi All,

The referenced website page was revised today.

Go to #18.

Cheers!
Old 19-01-2016, 01:14 PM
Experiencer

More Material Added

Hi All,

The freely given...

Solist Mystic Cosmic Reality Check

...page was just revised with higher awareness about Steven Frayne, aka Dynamo, with also related insight about Yuz Asaf/Issa.

Check out #6.

Cheers!
Old 19-01-2016, 11:34 PM
Experiencer

Introduction Added

Hi All,

An intro was just added...

In order for consciousness to truly be improved upon, humankind must evolve on an individual basis. This process has never been taught in traditional religion, which is only basic in spirituality. But now the innovative spiritual approach of The Original Creator/Lord Alpha Omega (LAO) - the rarefied Space God that used The Light on the Other Side to orchestrate The Big Bang - is slowly coming into public awareness. To learn how to radiate purified love and compassion, and to discipline oneself to do it daily henceforth; not just through visualization but with the Heart Chakra. This constitutes the most advanced approach to raising consciousness. But first some fundamental points need to be understood.

Cheers!
Old 21-01-2016, 06:42 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Hi All,

An intro was just added...

In order for consciousness to truly be improved upon, humankind must evolve on an individual basis. This process has never been taught in traditional religion, which is only basic in spirituality. But now the innovative spiritual approach of The Original Creator/Lord Alpha Omega (LAO) - the rarefied Space God that used The Light on the Other Side to orchestrate The Big Bang - is slowly coming into public awareness. To learn how to radiate purified love and compassion, and to discipline oneself to do it daily henceforth; not just through visualization but with the Heart Chakra. This constitutes the most advanced approach to raising consciousness. But first some fundamental points need to be understood.

Cheers!

So it's like diving off a diving board.
  • One mounts at the base, looks out over the pool and the length of the board (this is where the seeker is starting)
  • from there we move down the board (this is the part that most spirituality is missing, and/or incredibly sloppy in terms of usable instruction)
  • we are then given a description of what things will be like once we enter the water following the leap.

When looking at what most spiritual seekers are missing I would suggest that we're missing most everything.

For example; did you know that an infant can Not hold the image of an item in their thoughts until around the age of one year old. Their experience is such, that when an item leaves their view they are not capable of maintaining an inner visual of that item beyond it's immediate encounter. But after about a year they can mentally form, and hold, an image of that item and then relate to that image -independent- of the item itself.

Now think about that for a second. We can assign an "image of something" a name, we can then fill our thoughts with millions of "images of somethings" that are largely, if not fully, independent of the things themselves) and we then manipulate and organize our collection of such images in order to form belief systems, cultural structures, processes of interrelating with each other, in such ways that have "nothing" to do with the physical presence of the original items itself. In short, the ways our minds are structured, we can create virtual worlds that were originally based on the physical world, but may have little to no relevance with actual occurrence.

So unless we address this propensity, on the part of our brains ability to create dream-like impressions of virtual-assumptions, then we can easily spin-off into fantasy worlds without any actual tether or grounding.

I see in both your post and at your site you fail to address the transition between mounting the diving board and the actual entering the water.

You describe the "conclusion" (water) with terms that feel mentally constructed and based on loose imagery without any real relevance that's physically viable. And you're in good company when doing so. Essentially all belief structures are constructed in this way. Society itself is based on mental templates of thought, that assumes certain assumptions, that arises from the conditioning process, of a shared inventory of learned-group-agreements.

So unless we address "how we got here" then we simply can't trust what we're mentally creating. A belief is a "mentally constructed dream element". Right now you suggest that the big change that we'll experience will come about seemingly like magic. Both you and most all religious instructions seem to completely ignore the core manor in which we create our "thoughts about things".

I am finding that as I move down the diving board, in the ongoing process of doing the dive into the unknown, that the imagery around me changes quite dramatically, and in ways that are fully unpredictable.

Even if everything that you're saying is absolutely correct, I fully doubt that the actual experience of such would feel anything like what our imagination would construct in relation to the words that are being used.
Old 21-01-2016, 06:57 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born

I see in both your post and at your site you fail to address the transition between mounting the diving board and the actual entering the water.
You are obviously a deep thinker as well as a witty person.

I'd be happy to address the gap as you perceive it to be. Perhaps a basic list of the process involved would be helpful:

1. You learn about Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR).
2. You start using HCR daily and conscientiously.
3. You start to become more aware of your spirituality, in part from the energies you feel in response to your HCR.
4. You slowly progress in HCR by increasing your overall selflessness and related ability to love genuinely and deeply.
5. You slowly become aware of your progress.
6. You address problems in your growth along the way, as weaknesses come to the surface as one progresses.
7. You slowly overcome those weaknesses and progress further.
8. The two biggest weaknesses that everyone has at first is lust and egotism. Lust is overcome by cultivating spiritual purity (i.e., sexual energy only with genuine love and the rejection of lusty energy whenever it is implanted) and egotism (competitiveness and/or resentment of others perceived to be more advanced) is overcome by cultivating humility.
9. Time and time again, whenever there is someone who retrogresses, it always comes down to not working enough on purity and/or humility, the two pillars of spiritual stability.
10. Radiating compassion comes into play because it not only improves the beauty of the soul, it also fosters spiritual stability (humility and purity).

Hope that makes it clearer to you.

For even more information, see #20.

Last edited by Avadar : 21-01-2016 at 09:49 PM.