Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 26-11-2018, 04:07 PM
Knower
Past life keeps cropping up

In the last few months I've been doing some meditation and learning to access the Akashic Records. I think I've had some success but I have to be careful that it's the real deal and not just the product of my imagination. I think I've been shown a past life and the same thing has cropped up several times now in my meditation. I appear to have been connected with the Barnum and Bailey circus. The first insight came when I seemed to be inside a striped tent and, 'The greatest show on earth' popped into my head. Barnum has come up several times in different scenarios. Last night was the strangest. I met my late husband and he led me into a room where he showed me a record of a circus and it seemed to be connected to Barnum. He kept urging me to hurry and take note and he kept asking me what it was I was trying to find out. There was a great sense of urgency and I was hurried away from the records before I had really had a chance to investigate further. I'm just wondering where I go from here. Has anyone else accessed the Akashic Records and discovered past lives? If so what did you learn from them?
Just to add that this morning, when I was questioning the experience, the song, 'Let it be,' popped into my head. 'There will be an answer, let it be.'
Old 26-11-2018, 07:42 PM
Master

I did past life regressions, so not exactly what you do.

At first, it was really exciting to learn of past identities. I discovered that I had past lives all over the Earth, both as male and female, being sometimes a good person, sometimes not, over a looong period of time. For each life I learned what was my life lesson. Learned a lot of lessons, and in general, not the types of lessons that one might expect based on what you read in books.

Then I found out what past lives caused certain situations I was confronted with in my current life.

Eventually, this proved to be just a step in my spiritual development, and I kind of put it behind me. It is the same way as I think about past me in my current life. I know who I was in each stage of my life, and I know that now I am a different me, neither of those.

You asked "what did you learn" ... I understand better what reincarnation means. I understand better some of the things that happened to me during this life. I can't really say that I learned something, from my past lives that I can use in this life, or something more about me in this life. They are just past stories, stories that may have happened to anybody else.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-11-2018, 07:43 AM
Knower
It sounds as if you've learned a great deal from your past lives. I have read many times that you are supposed to be able to change the Akashic Records and rewrite things that have happened. I believe that you may be able to rewrite how you feel about things that have happened so that you would change your perspective. It may be that you can separate yourself from some of the negative things that have happened in past lives so that you don't repeat the pattern.
Old 27-11-2018, 11:54 PM
Master

I haven't heard about rewriting your Akashic Records. That may be based on the idea that our subconscious creates our reality according to our beliefs and emotions (fears being the strongest). Accessing your subconscious, you could reprogram your beliefs, and plant suggestions about your fears, in order to make changes of your reality. It works (should work) on the same principle as the well-known law of attraction.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:05 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillity
In the last few months I've been doing some meditation and learning to access the Akashic Records. I think I've had some success but I have to be careful that it's the real deal and not just the product of my imagination. I think I've been shown a past life and the same thing has cropped up several times now in my meditation. I appear to have been connected with the Barnum and Bailey circus. The first insight came when I seemed to be inside a striped tent and, 'The greatest show on earth' popped into my head. Barnum has come up several times in different scenarios. Last night was the strangest. I met my late husband and he led me into a room where he showed me a record of a circus and it seemed to be connected to Barnum. He kept urging me to hurry and take note and he kept asking me what it was I was trying to find out. There was a great sense of urgency and I was hurried away from the records before I had really had a chance to investigate further. I'm just wondering where I go from here. Has anyone else accessed the Akashic Records and discovered past lives? If so what did you learn from them?
Just to add that this morning, when I was questioning the experience, the song, 'Let it be,' popped into my head. 'There will be an answer, let it be.'

Concentrate on how it feels. Shift from your head to your heart and try to identify what you feel about what they are showing you. Is there an person place or thing around you now that might remind you of this feel from the past life?

Thanks.

Brian
Old 02-12-2018, 10:33 PM
Knower
There's nothing I can think of that reminds me of this past life but I may have overlooked something obvious.