Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-03-2011, 04:52 AM
nightowl

Orgone energy generators???

Is anyone here familiar with an orgone? I would appreciate any insights you may have about them and if you have used them.

nightowl
Old 14-03-2011, 07:52 PM
nightowl

No one has heard of these? I came across them while researching different stones. I just thought the concept was interesting, but didn't know if anyone had actully used one...

The idea of mixing conductive elements with certain stones sounds so promising...
Old 14-03-2011, 09:59 PM
Mind's Eye

Hi owl;

I use orgone products; I have several necklaces, a wand, two zappers, a disc that charges food and water and also a radionics black box, (these are a manifestation tool.)

I have had great success using orgone products, they are great in my energy healing practice and also keep me feeling energized and healthy. They are also great in doing any kind of magick, visualization and manifestation work. They energize your thoughts, affirmations and rituals giving them an extra super boost of life force energy.

I have found orgone products to be much more powerful than just crystals by themselves. I would definately say you should try one.
Old 14-03-2011, 11:21 PM
nightowl

Thanks Sphinx, I am happy to hear your postive experiences with orgone. For some reason when I saw one, and as I read about them I felt drawn to expereince one, but didn't want to jump in blindly, thanks again for your response.
Old 14-03-2011, 11:43 PM
Mind's Eye

You're welcome... difinately give one a try. They're awesome.
Old 13-04-2011, 06:15 PM
SpiritWater

Also, the common crystal used in making orgone is Lemurian Crystals. If your going to make your own orgone, you MUST include some Lemurians : )
Old 12-10-2011, 04:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Someone has a harmonic protector?
you have some positive experience with the harmonic?

I am interested in the topic of orgone hehe.

By the way, you know the boost?very interesting...
Old 12-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Have you read the adventures of Don and Carol Croft? 100% Recommended
Very inspiring ..
the highly recommend it.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Deactivated Account
Is this the same Orgone that was recognised by Willheim Reich? Isn't it another word for universal energy?
Old 13-10-2011, 03:16 AM
Likes2Read

I'm curious as heck to see what people's orgone generators look like. I do find it intriguing. I don't know who first recognized it, off the top of my head, but I'm sure the info is available online. But what I do remember seeing that Orgone is the same as Chi, Qi, Prana, Mana, and several other names that I hadn't heard of for the universal energy.