Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 10-10-2018, 05:32 AM
Pathfinder

wow i like your perspective Shiavani..

time..patience .. relax.
Old 18-10-2018, 01:21 PM
Knower

I'm definitely a believer in taking this tack, I realised recently that I have always been about taking action, chasing, fitting people into this fantasy of having somebody. And it was all about fear of being alone. I don't have that fear anymore and it is SO very liberating, I've actually chosen it over dating, I've made that choice and it feels right, at least for now. I'll get out of my own way and let what's supposed to be, just simply be.
Old 18-10-2018, 02:12 PM
Ascender
Talking five Ws?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
This. Pretty much in a nutshell. When in a relationship, it takes conscious work but before that, obsessing over the 5 W's is not a fun way to spend your time.
Five W's? Is this the who, what, when and where thing? I have got the where controlled since I am in mid move to Phoenix, AZ.
Old 21-10-2018, 04:17 PM
Guide

I also leave my love life to the universe when it comes to significant partnerships. If I feel like dating and having fun, that is another story in itself where I take a more active role.

I have had two significant long term relationships and they both seemed to happen like there was a "helping hand" involved. My last relationship lasted six years and we met through my old roommate but I had only seen him maybe three times in a three year period and never made a strong connection. The summer before we first started dating, I saw him out in my city one night and I was going to go casually say hello. I was with my girlfriends having tons of fun though and a voice popped into my head and told me not to worry as I will run into him again. I felt pretty sure right then and there about him coming into my life and as it turned out, three months later I ran into him again in my city and sparks flew and we dated for six years.

I always feel strong connections when it comes to significant people but I try not to actively pursue it unless the time is right in fear of messing it up. I let the universe do its magic. Lol.
Old 21-10-2018, 06:45 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I also leave my love life to the universe when it comes to significant partnerships. If I feel like dating and having fun, that is another story in itself where I take a more active role.

I have had two significant long term relationships and they both seemed to happen like there was a "helping hand" involved. My last relationship lasted six years and we met through my old roommate but I had only seen him maybe three times in a three year period and never made a strong connection. The summer before we first started dating, I saw him out in my city one night and I was going to go casually say hello. I was with my girlfriends having tons of fun though and a voice popped into my head and told me not to worry as I will run into him again. I felt pretty sure right then and there about him coming into my life and as it turned out, three months later I ran into him again in my city and sparks flew and we dated for six years.

I always feel strong connections when it comes to significant people but I try not to actively pursue it unless the time is right in fear of messing it up. I let the universe do its magic. Lol.
Thank you, i like your story. You must have had (and still have, i hope) a lot of faith in the divine. I'm getting there myself, steadily and surely.
Old 22-10-2018, 03:15 AM
Guide

It has always been for me.

I find typically, the Divine will place on my path exactly what is needed, when it is needed. It is than my time to try to push past my fears, and jump. I never have though.

It never works out when it is I, who go looking for it. It is always very short lived. They always seem to be missing something.

Yet, when the Universe provides, it is all of what is needed. I cannot explain without giving my own beliefs as to why, and I don't wish to give that here. Sorry.

Though, interestingly enough, one always comes along, when I have just let go of a poor situation with one I've gone seeking.

Wished though the Universe would stop putting them on my path when I am mentally ill. Nothing to be learned, that I already know. Nothing but pain. I needn't any learning curbs there please. I suppose that is enough to say I don't hold that faith, I am certain there IS learning to be had, a growth as the Universe knows of course more than I, more than meets the eye. Though it has been so painful to have what I have, and have someone for me that doesn't mind. I haven't found that yet. Once the mental health comes into play, I'm only good for one thing. I can wait.
Old 31-10-2018, 02:17 AM
Ascender
I met two nice friendly guys online who live in my new are in two days. So cool, one has big time matches for qualities from my total vortex!
Old 01-11-2018, 12:53 AM
Ascender
The universe showed me a FANTASTIC romantic match, and he and I are now getting to know one another.
Old 07-11-2018, 12:46 AM
Master
I can say I left my love-life to the universe for most of my life. I didn't meet a very serious significant other til a couple years ago, and while it's not perfect and I'm still questioning some things, we have a darling divine daughter who will be 1 year old in less than two weeks. Anyways, I suffered with anxiety issues since early age and have been literally afraid to talk to people so I used that as an excuse to not date much, but I didn't really care about having an excuse because it was never very important to me and I was content to work on improving myself in the meantime.

I figured that I could keep making myself better and hopefully the person I'm meant to be with will be doing the same and by the time we come together it'll be more harmonious. well it is likely luckily true to quite an extent, but I still see a lot of flaws in both of us and we have issues, but if I had been who I was or what I was in the past or he, I don't think we'd be as successful. and even if our relationship isn't meant to be, the child that became of it (which was also more detailed of a happening but I'll leave that out) certainly was and is evidence that things went accordingly to the divine plan.

So, I was patient and tried to keep myself occupied with greater things and I also had to leave our relationship to the heavens on more than one occasion.. which I guess I should be doing again now. I'm not sure how much of my story is even relevant to this thread but there it is
Old 25-11-2018, 01:35 AM
Ascender
I think I might have a new relationship. And I suspect could work out REALLY lo g term. I deliberately manifested certain matching desired characteristics.