Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-09-2018, 12:16 AM
Experiencer

Leaving Clues (or something) Across Lives

Has anyone in previous lives left your future self clues or something significant from your past life? Or is anyone thinking of leaving your future self clues from this life for your future life to discover? I'm namely talking about material things, but out-of-the-box concepts can apply as well.

I've only heard of the Dalai Lama doing this. However, I have been interested in the idea. Has anyone been successful in this way? If you were successful, can you share what strategy you used to find your "clue" or information from a previous lifetime? What kinds of things did you discover in the process?

Also, if you are interested in this idea, feel free to comment/post.
Old 15-09-2018, 02:30 AM
Experiencer

clues

my best friend (or the Universe) left me a clue. After she died I opened a random page in a random book to see this picture https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginevra_de%27_Benci
looks exactly like her.

Also somehow I ended up at a place I used to live in Alexandria...it was very eerie. That was before I knew for sure I had a past life there.

As far as solid physical clues for me...none that I can think of
Old 16-09-2018, 05:50 AM
Master

All Souls do this, it's called leaving markers for yourself to remind you of things to do and to avoid.

The markers are all very personal and would only mean something to the Soul in question.
Old 16-09-2018, 06:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Has anyone in previous lives left your future self clues or something significant from your past life? Or is anyone thinking of leaving your future self clues from this life for your future life to discover? I'm namely talking about material things, but out-of-the-box concepts can apply as well.

I've only heard of the Dalai Lama doing this. However, I have been interested in the idea. Has anyone been successful in this way? If you were successful, can you share what strategy you used to find your "clue" or information from a previous lifetime? What kinds of things did you discover in the process?

Also, if you are interested in this idea, feel free to comment/post.

Coincidentally, my sister was telling me a couple of days ago that she read in a book about a message channeled from a spirit, and that she thought that the message might have been left for her by her former incarnation as the father of our father (our grandfather passed on when our father was a child).

The message was giving details about my sister and myself, that fit us. Also, the spirit "said" that he/she was intentionally channeling that message knowing that it will be read by his future incarnation, my sister, so that she'll know that there is an afterlife, and there is reincarnation.
Old 30-09-2018, 07:19 PM
Knower

I am Christian & believe in reincarnation (because I believe God showed me details of a few past lives in recent years); & saying that, I read the bible,
& there is a place that talks of The Lord reading in the bible what he is supposed to do (old testament). I never, "saw," that until recently, & having been raised a Catholic READING the bible is not particularly encouraged..
though I do read it now daily.
Yes, I think I have been giving clues. After the ex left, there were some things I ran into that came my way which helped me to SEE (past 3D).
Awesome really. Think The Veil is brought down so one has to trust God & His Timing & on these types of things.
Old 30-09-2018, 11:54 PM
Ascender
There are multiple books proving childhood memories of past incarnations where thrchild meets the families of its previous incarnated lives.

I find these very fascinating including dome that describe scars on bodies as burgh marks where their death injuries occurred too.

Unfortunatfly yhr memories the children describe tend to fade or be forgotten. After age 9 or so. I would have to find a book name for you.

I also want to find markers or perhaps s book my former self may have written. I believe I sm my great grandfather.
Old 01-10-2018, 12:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeSpirit
Unfortunatfly yhr memories the children describe tend to fade or be forgotten. After age 9 or so. ...

It's the same thing that happens with your dreams. You remember something upon waking up, then, as the day goes, they fade in oblivion.

This also happens when you wake up in the afterlife.
Old 03-10-2018, 03:26 AM
Ascender
I have memorable dreams I do believe are of my past life which I could never forget.
Old 03-10-2018, 09:51 PM
Knower

This is an interesting idea. I have heard that if were going to meet a soul mate in a life, we usually plan for certain clues/experiences to happen to us in that life to wake us up to the fact that a specific person is the one for us. Little signs that can tip us off to the fact that you're meant to be together.

What clues did the Dali Lama experience?
Old 10-11-2018, 11:31 AM
Seeker
I think this has happened to me. I once read a book from an American poet, Walt Whitman, which seemed to resonate with me at a very deep level. I felt that I just "knew" that we were the same person.