Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 31-08-2017, 04:04 AM
Suspended
Master
I was actually waiting for someone to come in and throw their bible at you, for fornication and another reason but for fornication I would've jumped all over them. Lol.
Old 31-08-2017, 04:11 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
This just brought back the memory of Abraham about to sacrifice his son(which one) and in the end a ram was put in his place. According to the bibles Abraham's faith was considered righteousness. As for Jesus being able to lie I have to question which Jesus, I prefer to use Yeshua the Messiah. It would be impossible for Yeshua to lie after all he came to fulfil/confirm the covenant of freedom. Just saying
I agree with the name Yeshua. I just call him by his nickname however Yeshua is his first name. Archangel Michael is also one of his many names. I also know the story of Abraham and I do understand how the story relates. The funny thing about this is the Ram is the man's birth sign, just saying lol
Old 31-08-2017, 04:14 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
I was actually waiting for someone to come in and throw their bible at you, for fornication and another reason but for fornication I would've jumped all over them. Lol.
I thought they would as well but I had something real strong for that. Marriage in the world is not the same as spiritual marriage. It is a piece of paper created by the government so we won't get away with no tax payments lol
Old 31-08-2017, 05:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I don't see how Jesus can lie when he has been dead for 2000 years or so.
A lie is an intent to decieve verbally.
We have to take responsibility for our own mistakes and learn

Sky...what do you mean when you say
"that jesus can not lie" "because, jesus is dead"
Old 31-08-2017, 06:09 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
I agree with the name Yeshua. I just call him by his nickname however Yeshua is his first name. Archangel Michael is also one of his many names. I also know the story of Abraham and I do understand how the story relates. The funny thing about this is the Ram is the man's birth sign, just saying lol
Interesting last part there, I'll certainly keep that in mind. I happen to have a brother with that birth sign. Thanks
Old 31-08-2017, 06:24 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFeathers
I thought they would as well but I had something real strong for that. Marriage in the world is not the same as spiritual marriage. It is a piece of paper created by the government so we won't get away with no tax payments lol
So funny yet so true, the marriages I've seen on tv shows in America is a telling story when a pastor says "with the power vested in me by the State of wherever I now pronounce you man and wife". I suppose they mean the power of the money they invested into obtaining a marriage licence. To the delight of some of these people on here I will be taking a long break, I've done my work here for the meantime. Interesting insight you have there, you stay blessed.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Sky...what do you mean when you say
"that jesus can not lie" "because, jesus is dead"

Neil.... the dead can't lie, a lie is verbal deceit
Old 31-08-2017, 10:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Neil.... the dead can't lie, a lie is verbal deceit

Sky..Please if you do not mind. ...
....a lie is a verbal deceit ! ....what do you mean by that ?....and how does it relate to the people who you refer as "the dead" ?
Old 31-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Sky..Please if you do not mind. ...
....a lie is a verbal deceit ! ....what do you mean by that ?....and how does it relate to the people who you refer as "the dead" ?

Neil, can the dead tell a lie ?
A lie is a SPOKEN untruth.....
Old 31-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Neil, can the dead tell a lie ?
A lie is a SPOKEN untruth.....

Sky..
Are you aware that the ones you refer to as ""the dead"" NEVER DID DIE, and are very much alive.