Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 31-08-2017, 03:00 AM
Master
*Hugs Gemma*

Today I'm Grateful for clients and the ability to work with folks right exactly at their level for their Highest Good and the light of wonder and sparkle of delight in their eyes as they leave renew and invigorated.
It feels so Good to be adding something of actual value back into society!
Old 01-09-2017, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemma
I'm learning, today I am grateful if I did this right...can you please explain this for me MIND POWER..? Thanks. I really need to get a grip on my tears it seems..

Well you have listened to me so? You are definitely doing something right! (Sometimes in life we have to listen to the experts haha! But seriously sometimes its good to listen to the advice of certain individuals! This is what I have learnt very recently.....

Today I am grateful for my composure under pressure.
Old 02-09-2017, 01:00 AM
Master
Today I'm grateful to Spirit to leading me to interesting research and trails and for keeping me researching and plowing through complicated research papers 'above my pay grade'. lol And I'm grateful for having friends and associates who are highly educated to bounce this stuff off of!
Old 02-09-2017, 01:12 AM
Ascender
**Hugs back CrystalSong**

Today I am grateful for family togetherness, friends near and far, a world that has no boundaries, oh, and dinner out very soon...
Old 02-09-2017, 08:28 AM
Pathfinder

Today I'm grateful for having successful human contact during the past week.
Old 02-09-2017, 10:01 AM
Master
Today I am grateful for the many forms of competition, as a man obviously as you get older you surpass and transcend some forms of competition! But there is one form of competition you can never out grow? The competition against yourself, for this is the only arena where you truly become a better you!
Old 02-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Master
I am grateful that my wife and I were able to visit our son, and the love of his life, Sarah, and their beautiful little 3 year old daughter, Madelyn to wish him a belated Happy Birthday yesterday.....

..... Who once gave me a birthday card which stated simply "You raised me up and never let me down".
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 03-09-2017, 04:36 AM
Master
Beautiful Gratitude's above - there's just so much to be thankful for in everyday!
Guthrio, that's a powerful card you got! It said so much with so few words!

Today I'm grateful for getting to see Sai Maa for a second time and receive Darshan.
Old 03-09-2017, 12:56 PM
Badcopyinc

Today I'm grateful for silence and all the things that can be heard in it.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:22 PM
Master
today I'm grateful for a friend who is generous enough to let me stay in his apartment with my friend for the night while we're visiting his town. he let me live there for a couple weeks years ago as well. and grateful that his girlfriend is in town with the keys while he's out of town working. it all worked out so beautifully!