Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-10-2017, 06:37 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Don't take things so seriously Jeremy, mybe understanding that everyone has their own personal beliefs that don't always fit in with our own is a good exercise, each to their own

I understand what you mean. What other's belief shouldn't be complaint to others. But from the beginning he did differently to me. That's why I prove to him what I can do. I've no evil treat to him just to use energy around him to hug him and that can provide certain energy to his spiritual abilities. I've explained to him then he still wants to shock my spirit with high voltage bell. If isn't me other spirit maybe killed by him already, don't forget, I'm a human. My hand was paralysing for sometimes. So you see how he treats others that I have not bad feeling to him. I hugged Ahiyah also with the energy but never hurt him.

neil is different. As if I'm his enemy or by his egoism or arrogant and he try his best to say something not good to me. That's he never know and with no reference but he can say that I'm influenced by dark forces (maybe he just saw my posts and he never asked me about anything). And up to now, he never awake of "I'm who I'm", and I'm free from dark energy. Only his family members are affected by a lot of such dark energy. And it's related to or with him......
Old 13-10-2017, 06:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
neil,

I'd complaint more than 5 times about you used high current to shock my spirit when I rang your bell. But at that time you refused to admit that I've rung the bell. That's you wanted me to ring it more than one time with the constructed with high voltage bell. So now you explain to me, I've made a mistake. Is it not too late to say so. I thought you're dumb then you want to argue about that again?

Don't forget my Cupidson was with me and I never make a mistake otherwise how can I heal my patients who are thousands of miles away from me? Can I make a mistake or by chances they get well?

Law of reap and sow? Are you sure, so far you only claim and put an unloving hat to my head why not you wear it yourself? And that imply you're " loving" by saying others are not. Is that you're professed or obsessed by yourself?

Just see how many of my friends Gods staying in my universe-heaven? Just to imagine to me , how much care I can to provide everything to them by my creation and everyday meal supplied by me. Is it my care to them isn't loving? Just explain to me. So maybe to your kind of unloving type is treated by me in an unloving manner. I treat how others treated me. I'm not pretentious of loving kindness to anybody.....

You no need to fight the dark force don't mean that you're loving being. But I fight only the obstinate bad gods and mostly they fight me (or creating troubles to the world or the universe) at the first place. Then I'm defending myself. Otherwise I may get killed.

I fight them is for the purpose of rearranging the spiritual realm order or to provide a peaceful zone for them to stay peacefully together, that's why and what I fight for. And I've explained so many times already. It seems that you're surely too slow to understand something. So how can you decide what's right and wrong or before you can , you're dead already. Too slow to act or react.

You never dealing with them and they're more cunning than you can think of, don't forget they're Gods or bad Gods. Unless you're omniscient (guess for only the right answer) then you can react or act in time. And so far none of the righteous Gods able to deal with them. I'm dealing all the bad gods, demons, ghosts, aliens...... On earth and in the universe. They're fiercest groups in the universe and you telling me to show them "loving" attitude? They'll fight you to their last one.

So if I'm you then I'll not be able to write to you now just by your application of loving theory. Long time ago, I'd death.

Maybe you only know the law of hypocrite and jealousy as my perception do. My dharma is much more higher than you and you think that I'm influenced by dark forces. My mentors are Jesus Christ, God Jehovah, Buddha Sakyamuni, Old Angel, Creator Light Power, Good Energy Goddess......... So can they protect me....? And you never wake up on that thought, I'm influenced or possessed by dark forces. So how can you understand what's right and wrong with the elite Gods or demons or aliens...?

If you're as you said, you're against Ab Orgine then why you're only interested to oppose to me but you never said anything about Ab Orgine accusations to Christian God. That means you agree with what he says. But you like to "fight" me. That's absurd.

You said of "your father in heaven". Is he God Jehovah or the creator? If he's creator and creator claims that I'm him. So what should you call me? Just think carefully before you should answer anything , who's your father in heaven?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Show to me where's your post. I read almost every post here, just show to me....

[Jeremy as I have said once or twice before to "AB",
I HAVE SEEN AND EXPERIENCED SPIRITUAL PHENOMENA....THAT "AB" HAS NOT EVEN TOUCHED ON IN THE SLIGHTEST WAY, IN ANY OF HIS POSTS. ...
AND THOSE PHENOMENA, WILL DEFINATELY BLOW HIS SPIRITUAL MIND, ONCE HE SHEDS THE FLESH ONCE AND FOR ALL, AND GETS TO SEE WITH HIS VERY OWN "SPIRITUAL EYES" WHAT I AM AWARE OF...]

Jeremy I have explained myself to you truthfully and from the goodness of my heart and thoroughly on a number of occasions recently, and I do not need to explain myself to you any further.

and you are still getting upset and are verbally attacking my character. no matter how I put it to you.
And you getting upset is not my intentions.
but you being upset is definitely your issue not anyone elses. And you need to delve into that for yourself.

You maybe wont find the posts that I spoke to "AB" about because they were written to him when he was a member with a different name and quite some time ago....he wasn't known as "AB ORIGINE" back then.

Neil.
Old 13-10-2017, 07:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Jeremy I have explained myself to you truthfully and from the goodness of my heart and thoroughly on a number of occasions recently, and I do not need to explain myself to you any further.

and you are still getting upset and are verbally attacking my character. no matter how I put it to you.
And you getting upset is not my intentions.
but you being upset is definitely your issue not anyone elses. And you need to delve into that for yourself.

You maybe wont find the posts that I spoke to "AB" about because they were written to him when he was a member with a different name and quite some time ago....he wasn't known as "AB ORIGINE" back then.

Neil.

So you admit that you're wrong or you've nothing wrong or you're very right to do something to me and saying something like that to me? Or you push all your bad words (to me) to the sea , to the universe or to nowhere it may exists? Or just to be by your arrogant mind again and don't care of other's feeling or dead. That's loving?

So are you cheating others viewers here again by saying to him under other name? That seems to me, you have a glib tongue and ingratiating manner 巧言令色. Another Chinese idiom: for robbery find the loot 捉贼见赃.
Old 13-10-2017, 10:41 PM
Experiencer

ab origine you continue to deceive yourself-you continue to attempt to deceive others- you have no authority to post your post under the guise of a Christian-you are a liar and a deceiver
Old 13-10-2017, 10:47 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Sky; yes it IS a mockery - just look at the exchange with Neil above.. He is speaking about an ongoing situation that has plagued him for years now, discussed often here on the forum...He has openly said he struggles to express it out of fear, and at times we try to get to the common legitimate spiritual truth of it all... This is after all a LIFE AND DEATH and eternal spiritual problem - simply the MOST IMPORTANT issue we EVER FACE !!

Similarly - I myself have laid out at times some very troubling personal details, insights into my spritiual truths and again, we try to find some common legitimate spiritual truth - but CONSTANTLY - we must deal with nonsense that is WILLFULLY and knowingly given that is IS nonsense - like he just mocks us or plays some stupid game of one-upmanship whereas I and many others here are simply NOT ABOUT THAT at all !!

Here on the forum - every post of every thread - for the vast majority here - is based on their REAL WORLD SITUATION and some rather bizarre things that they seek truth and clarity for...

Except this one, has no intention to discuss teach or learn - just brag brag brag - and its all fantasy - OBVIOUSLY so - yet no body seems to mind..lol...even feed into it from time to time, kind of encourages it.. I mean he himself makes a complete mockery of bible truth - yet he gets left alone despite some outrageous claims - I speak the legitimate truth of Christ yet I DO get jumped on all the time no matter WHAT I say....lol...

As I say - political correctness has run out of control - Im all about truth - the two are often incompatable Im afraid...(always say it as you SEE it Folks - don't ever be afraid to claim your authority - you are SUPPOSED to think and question everything - that way you gain GNOSIS) - if the truth survives your onslaught then look you HAVE found REAL truth yes..?..SO QUESTION IT - rip it apart - see what its REALLY MADE of and don't EVER be afraid to do that !!!!

And look - if you find something you thought was truth, and it does NOT stand up to your onslaught, then DISCARD IT - IGNORE IT - for it is NOT TRUTH and can serve NO PURPOSE AT ALL on this spiritual endeavour...

So, given the fact that for many of us we are discussing REAL WORLD and personal situations we must deal with - very emotive issues with real world consequences and affects - and given the fact we come here to share , learn and UNDERSTAND these things that have happeed to us - then yes indeed - I find it a mockery and even a little insulting - when someone comes along repeatedly posting blatant nonsense and all the while bragging none stop about supposed greater spiritual status than even the "creator" itself...lol....IT IS A JOKE on us, he is taking the p8ss in my modern plain English - He KNOWS he is - yet he insists it is "truth" and so, THAT IS A MOCKERY !!!

Yer, so really I myself find I only have one option - the dreaded ignore list - but I see he doesn't even have the intelligence to realise that even though I told him clearly, and so he still posts comments at me no doubt - I see he must from Neils post above..

If its not a mockery, then he must be desperate for attention and clearly likes to be centre stage.. Well, I hear that orientals have a passion for KAREOKE, so perhaps that may help - up on a stage eveyone clapping, hed be in his element - and he wouldn't need to make it up as he goes along any more as hed have the true lyrics on screen to follow....lol...win win all round..

White Pegasus; EVERYTHIG I post is either taken DIRECTLY from Christ scripture that He had the disciples write down for us (all) - and I can and have REPEATEDLY shown to you as REAL WORLD EVIDENCE that AYONE can go see for themselves !! or upon occasion I may offer you personal insight from direct spiritual experiences, which if you knew Christ truth, you would EXPECT that to happen, and so would probably trust me more when I share those things, and which - IF you knew Christ truth - such things WOULD be happening to YOU TOO !!

The fact is they don't happen to you - nor to any religious bible adherants - because as I told you - as Christ told you first - your religious leaders have TAKEN THE KEYS TO KNOWLEDGE as He said, and have HIDDEN them from you - trapped you within your body and mortal paradigm, made you believe falsely, that all the spiritual things I speak about are "heresy" and so the legitimate spiritual truth is simply not directly available to you now.. NOW you MUST then RELY on the religion FOR any such spiritual truth, and so they have you EXACTLY where they want you..

I do ASSSURE you, everything I say that I attribute as something CHRIST said, DOES exist in the ORIGINAL scripture that your religion has banned you to know...if you want HIS truth, then simply run along to google and see exactly what it is they forbid you to know.. you can call me a liar here - but it is there plain and undeniable for all to see - so realise then, it is Christ speaking - call me a liar here I don't mind He already said I should expect it from you..lol...but realise, I just repeat HIS TRUTH so actually that means you call HIM A liar whilst still claiming to be a "Christian"..

Do you trust Christ..??. or do you cling to man and a man made bible..??.Simple really..Ive shown you REAL WORLD HISTRORICAL PROOF of how and why your entire religion came about... Ive shown you ample repeated WARNINGS by Christ Himself that all this would be done in His name..lol...and yet , you (all) still fall for it - so call me a liar - deny it all you need - still - it IS TRUTH regardless - plain and actually undeniable as it is REAL WORLD EVIDENCE that shows you clearly - if you dare to be honest - you have been severely deceived by that entire religion, just as He warned you would be..
Old 13-10-2017, 10:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
So you admit that you're wrong or you've nothing wrong or you're very right to do something to me and saying something like that to me? Or you push all your bad words (to me) to the sea , to the universe or to nowhere it may exists? Or just to be by your arrogant mind again and don't care of other's feeling or dead. That's loving?

So are you cheating others viewers here again by saying to him under other name? That seems to me, you have a glib tongue and ingratiating manner 巧言令色. Another Chinese idiom: for robbery find the loot 捉贼见赃.

If you were not on "AB'S" IGNORE LIST you could ask him yourself, to determine if Iam speaking the truth about "AB" having another name.

"AB" has spoken about his previous forum user name himself, not so long ago. Maybe if you were more lovingly interested in other beings, you may have picked up on it yourself

But once again Jeremy, "AS IS EVIDENT IN YOUR ABOVE POST", you are a very INSOLENT person.....it seems nothing that I say is good enough for you....

Oh well jeremy, SMILES MATE.....SMILES.
Old 14-10-2017, 05:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Sky; yes it IS a mockery - just look at the exchange with Neil above.. He is speaking about an ongoing situation that has plagued him for years now, discussed often here on the forum...He has openly said he struggles to express it out of fear, and at times we try to get to the common legitimate spiritual truth of it all... This is after all a LIFE AND DEATH and eternal spiritual problem - simply the MOST IMPORTANT issue we EVER FACE !!

Similarly - I myself have laid out at times some very troubling personal details, insights into my spritiual truths and again, we try to find some common legitimate spiritual truth - but CONSTANTLY - we must deal with nonsense that is WILLFULLY and knowingly given that is IS nonsense - like he just mocks us or plays some stupid game of one-upmanship whereas I and many others here are simply NOT ABOUT THAT at all !!

Here on the forum - every post of every thread - for the vast majority here - is based on their REAL WORLD SITUATION and some rather bizarre things that they seek truth and clarity for...

Except this one, has no intention to discuss teach or learn - just brag brag brag - and its all fantasy - OBVIOUSLY so - yet no body seems to mind..lol...even feed into it from time to time, kind of encourages it.. I mean he himself makes a complete mockery of bible truth - yet he gets left alone despite some outrageous claims - I speak the legitimate truth of Christ yet I DO get jumped on all the time no matter WHAT I say....lol...

As I say - political correctness has run out of control - Im all about truth - the two are often incompatable Im afraid...(always say it as you SEE it Folks - don't ever be afraid to claim your authority - you are SUPPOSED to think and question everything - that way you gain GNOSIS) - if the truth survives your onslaught then look you HAVE found REAL truth yes..?..SO QUESTION IT - rip it apart - see what its REALLY MADE of and don't EVER be afraid to do that !!!!

And look - if you find something you thought was truth, and it does NOT stand up to your onslaught, then DISCARD IT - IGNORE IT - for it is NOT TRUTH and can serve NO PURPOSE AT ALL on this spiritual endeavour...

So, given the fact that for many of us we are discussing REAL WORLD and personal situations we must deal with - very emotive issues with real world consequences and affects - and given the fact we come here to share , learn and UNDERSTAND these things that have happeed to us - then yes indeed - I find it a mockery and even a little insulting - when someone comes along repeatedly posting blatant nonsense and all the while bragging none stop about supposed greater spiritual status than even the "creator" itself...lol....IT IS A JOKE on us, he is taking the p8ss in my modern plain English - He KNOWS he is - yet he insists it is "truth" and so, THAT IS A MOCKERY !!!

Yer, so really I myself find I only have one option - the dreaded ignore list - but I see he doesn't even have the intelligence to realise that even though I told him clearly, and so he still posts comments at me no doubt - I see he must from Neils post above..

If its not a mockery, then he must be desperate for attention and clearly likes to be centre stage.. Well, I hear that orientals have a passion for KAREOKE, so perhaps that may help - up on a stage eveyone clapping, hed be in his element - and he wouldn't need to make it up as he goes along any more as hed have the true lyrics on screen to follow....lol...win win all round..

White Pegasus; EVERYTHIG I post is either taken DIRECTLY from Christ scripture that He had the disciples write down for us (all) - and I can and have REPEATEDLY shown to you as REAL WORLD EVIDENCE that AYONE can go see for themselves !! or upon occasion I may offer you personal insight from direct spiritual experiences, which if you knew Christ truth, you would EXPECT that to happen, and so would probably trust me more when I share those things, and which - IF you knew Christ truth - such things WOULD be happening to YOU TOO !!

The fact is they don't happen to you - nor to any religious bible adherants - because as I told you - as Christ told you first - your religious leaders have TAKEN THE KEYS TO KNOWLEDGE as He said, and have HIDDEN them from you - trapped you within your body and mortal paradigm, made you believe falsely, that all the spiritual things I speak about are "heresy" and so the legitimate spiritual truth is simply not directly available to you now.. NOW you MUST then RELY on the religion FOR any such spiritual truth, and so they have you EXACTLY where they want you..

I do ASSSURE you, everything I say that I attribute as something CHRIST said, DOES exist in the ORIGINAL scripture that your religion has banned you to know...if you want HIS truth, then simply run along to google and see exactly what it is they forbid you to know.. you can call me a liar here - but it is there plain and undeniable for all to see - so realise then, it is Christ speaking - call me a liar here I don't mind He already said I should expect it from you..lol...but realise, I just repeat HIS TRUTH so actually that means you call HIM A liar whilst still claiming to be a "Christian"..

Do you trust Christ..??. or do you cling to man and a man made bible..??.Simple really..Ive shown you REAL WORLD HISTRORICAL PROOF of how and why your entire religion came about... Ive shown you ample repeated WARNINGS by Christ Himself that all this would be done in His name..lol...and yet , you (all) still fall for it - so call me a liar - deny it all you need - still - it IS TRUTH regardless - plain and actually undeniable as it is REAL WORLD EVIDENCE that shows you clearly - if you dare to be honest - you have been severely deceived by that entire religion, just as He warned you would be..

You see it as mockery Ab, I don't, I see some other reasons which are plain to see, for me anyway. Take a step back, don't take it all personally, if it wasn't you it would be someone else.
You are passionate about your beliefs and you feel it's important to express them but others are just as passionate regarding their beliefs and everyone will clash somewhere along the line