Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-03-2016, 09:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumortieriteDreamer
I felt a sense of euphoria flow through me as we left. I knew we had done the right thing.

Glad to hear this...

Condolences regarding your canine friend's passing... From a fellow dog-lover....
Old 31-03-2016, 12:02 AM
Super Moderator
Blessings to your dog in the next dimension. He most likely did have someone come to assist his passing and acclimatise him there. He will be well.

I hope in time you receive a loving heart-felt contact from him....

My kindest thoughts to you.
Old 06-04-2016, 04:20 PM
Pathfinder
I just wanted to add my condolences for your loss, if it may be of some help or consolation I am sure your dog will come back to say thank you and good bye for now, I've been fortunate in that most of the animals I have kept over the years have done and I know of others as well this has happened to
Old 06-04-2016, 10:52 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogDog
I just wanted to add my condolences for your loss, if it may be of some help or consolation I am sure your dog will come back to say thank you and good bye for now, I've been fortunate in that most of the animals I have kept over the years have done and I know of others as well this has happened to

I totaly agree with frogdog. And he will not forget you and others he loved.
But I do understand there will be grief, because he is not fysical here anymore, but it is like frogdog said, I am sure you will feel him when he come back to thank you.
I also know what it feels like, my precious cat passed away some years ago, and I had a strong bond with him.
I wish you lots of strength,
Sarah
Old 09-04-2016, 05:24 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumortieriteDreamer
Hello all, thank you so much for your support, I was reading all your replies yesterday. At 3pm I took him for a walk and joined my sister and dad in the car. We went for a little ride and then all went into the vet. My sister looked him in the eyes and I held him with my arms around him. My father stood with his hand on his back. I felt him leave his body like someone was there to pick him up. He didn't struggle, he didn't even need to be sedated. I think he knew what was happening and he had accepted it. I felt a sense of euphoria flow through me as we left. I knew we had done the right thing.

Also something interesting, I had my first message from a loved one earlier on in the day. My aunt who had recently passed told me to use one of the trinkets that were given to us by her family when she passed. The trinket box had 3 small compartments. He had decided to keep a clipping or his fur instead of getting his ashes as the cost was very high. He was tri colored so the tree compartments were so good. She told me that my sister (who i care for) will be okay. She told me my sister has 3 angels at her side that surround her and a third will be with her after our dogs passing. I think I got these messages because I put on my favorite bracelets on (Turkish protection eyes). When I put them on I close my eyes and say to myself I am open to energies. I think I opened myself up for messages and It was a real experience. My father told me to make sure I closed down so I put on my red bracelet to signify my privacy.

It was a very eventful day yesterday but we are doing well. Thank you everyone again. You are all very kind.

First, I want to offer my heartfelt best wishes to you and express sadness for your grief in you pet's passing. When my partner and I had our first dog, Mitzi, put down I sobbed and cried like a baby for three days. I was still of the belief that when one dies, that's the end of our existence. I grieved so at whether we'd done the right thing. When we went to get her ashes a couple weeks later (we had her cremated), I broke down sobbing again. About a year later we got a puppy. Several years later I had a NDE. Our second puppy, Cookie, we just recently had put down. She was 15. At the vet's after we had her put down we left the room and went to the desk to talk to the attendant about billing, so our minds were in a different mode. Then suddenly I got a huge "thank you" and with it a feeling of wondrous joy. The sadness and grief I felt for Mitzi not only wasn't present in the least, I actually felt joy, peace and gladness for Cookie, that she let me know what she was experiencing, as I got just a small taste of it myself in my NDE.

In your opening post you questioned feelings about your Grandad and Nan coming to assist your pet. In my opinion I find that not only completely possible, but a likely event.

Peace to you, and welcome to SF.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:41 AM
Experiencer
When I started going through my awakening, a negative energy took advantage of it. I was feared for my life. I had no idea what all was happening or why. I could see spirits as well as the living. I kept thinking, is it close to my time? I figured out what was going on. The negative energy was harassing me to make me fear what was happening to me to keep me from awakening. Everything it did was nothing more than parlor tricks. I recorded some of the "activity". When I reviewed later, the activity wasn't real. It wasn't on the video. But another video I had done interacting with an entity was real. I asked them to move certain leaves on a potted plant. And it did. It serves as a reminder, what I have went through happened and to never doubt what I've been given. I bred and showEd dogs a long time. I spent a decade with my beloved female Rottweiler Kash. During a low point of my process I was sitting outside. I draped my arm over my lap, palm facing up. I feel actual electrial current type vibrations through me when spirits come close to me. All of a sudden after trying to make sense of things I felt what seemed like a spirit brush under my legs. Resting under my chair. And I felt Kashs head rest in my hand. I could feel the entire snout. I then saw her. The light shades of black fade in and out. She returned to her "spot" on the second step at the back door. She will sometimes snort in my ear if it seems I haven't noticed her. She did this when she was alive. So even our beloved pets love and protect us after they pass.