Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 07-03-2016, 02:29 AM
Newbie ;)

The Occult ..

I have an Interest in the Occult . I'm a practising Amateur Psychic. Nothing that I get paid for but I'm curious about death. Learning more about what we see in these Hollywood films. If their is any truth to see. Old texts, storeys, biblical works.

I know I am getting caught up in the hype, I know this but I'm fascinated to know more being a fairly accurate Claire Audident, Voyant, and Medium.

Is their any were I can start to learn more about this. Texts I can buy, places to go and look up. Anything I do.

I know I said I'm an Amateur but I do enjoy the program; Supernatural. See were I'm coming from.

Also I'll give a formal intro for you good folk in the new members section.
Old 03-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomo_d
I have an Interest in the Occult . I'm a practising Amateur Psychic. Nothing that I get paid for but I'm curious about death. Learning more about what we see in these Hollywood films. If their is any truth to see. Old texts, storeys, biblical works.

I know I am getting caught up in the hype, I know this but I'm fascinated to know more being a fairly accurate Claire Audident, Voyant, and Medium.

Is their any were I can start to learn more about this. Texts I can buy, places to go and look up. Anything I do.

I know I said I'm an Amateur but I do enjoy the program; Supernatural. See were I'm coming from.

Also I'll give a formal intro for you good folk in the new members section.
Greetings.

As with any of this, it takes a lot of time, practice and patience, usually starting with meditation, concentration exercises, breath control and practicing to harness unruly and destructive thought patterns.

There isn't really any book you can read that will help you, although you some may point you in one direction or another....like this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Asana-Pranayam.../dp/8186336141

To get 'deep and meaningful' with occult practice means studying Hermetic texts and Alchemy, principles of Judaic beliefs and certain Kabbalistic teachings...I did this for a few years...until it made my brain hurt and I had to stop.

If you want to start out, it's simple really and you don't have to spend a lot of money on it either.

All you need is a broken radio and your PC's sound card.

For example, I am looking at an old radio on eBay that has been hacked so it will continue to scan through radio stations without being able to fixate on any particular station:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2Xtreme-M.../182112689450?

So, you turn this radio on and record whatever it does, via a digital recorder (if you have/can get one of those it would be great), but if not, just use your PC's inbuilt recording device.

Then, you can start asking whatever is 'out there' to come through and help you (but you need to keep an open mind and heart whilst doing this and whatever you do, don't be afraid or show any fear).

If you like, you can pray beforehand or ask for divine protection...whatever works best for you.

After asking many questions and letting the radio run for 10-15 minutes, play back your recording and slow it down by about 70% - sometimes you don't need to slow it down to hear what spirit is saying and sometimes, you'll hear them speak in 'real time' through this device.

You can also just use your PC sound card with an external microphone, doing the same thing and filtering it through a program like Audacity or EVP Maker.

If you want to contact demons, there's no better way.

I can hardly wait to go to a real 'haunted location' (besides the local cemetery) and do a full investigation there. I've been to a few places, but I didn't get much activity whatsoever.

Places like Monte Cristo at Junee:
http://www.montecristo.com.au/

There have been so many ghost photos taken there...

Buying a full-spectrum camera is the next item on my 'paranormal shopping list' (after I buy the hacked Memorex of corz).

All the best.