Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Lapis

Pounamu,

That was great! Thanks so much for sharing that and it all felt very true and correct. Obviously I haven't read far enough on the Ascendpress site as yet to discover this material. I've started at the top link there and am working my way slowly through it all. Also I'm glad you added a link to that site on this Ascension thread also.

The physical reasons behind the "Buddha Belly" or diaphragm bloating was very helpful. I'd always sensed that behind this was a solar plexus connection also and that a lot of 'stuff' and reactions to the 'stuff' happen in that area whenever we're around lower vibrating energies. Heck, over the past few years I've frustratedly complained that "Everyone makes me sick and is replusive, myself included!" Boy it's hard during those beginning phases when we're having to transmute so much of our own dark 'stuff'.

I've been having "hot flashes" nearly continuously since 1998 and at this point, I feel like a Hot Flash Master! I've learned from the blast of kundalini heat flashing up my back which chakra is being burned with alchemical fire, because the hot flash abruptly stops at one of them! If at the throat chakra that hot flash zooms up my back and then pours out of the back of my neck primarily. The solar plexus chakra, then that hot flash kundalini fire stops at my waist and pours out my kidneys and back there and goes no farther up my spine/back.

But there's also a different type of 'hot flash' that I've become aware of also. It's what I call the "Shock" hot flash. These feel different from the other ones in that suddenly when out in public you feel like you're going into shock. You get cold and clamy, nauseous, weak, sick feeling and with a hot flash that's an all over body hot flash. No obvious kundalini energy rushing up your back....just a sudden feeling of being in shock. Because I've never had one of these while at home but only while out in the world, I believe that its my body occasionally going into a mild and brief state of shock from coming into a pocket of lower energies.

From age 5 I was raised in Theosophy by my Dad, so I'm very familiar with the term karma. I use the term "lower energies" instead of karma (mean the same thing) only because so many people equate karma with 'bad' or 'negative'......and Eastern distortion like "sin". Stop nit-picking Lapis! Anyway, we're both talking about the same things and I just wanted to explain what I mean when I use the term "lower energies" to get around the I did something bad in the past and so now I'm paying for it. See how obvious it is that I was raised in Theosophy?

I agree that we all should keep sharing our personal experiences with this on-going Ascension process as we all need to now that this is 'normal' now.
Old 18-09-2006, 03:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Understand Mother Goose, that the sole reason I was led to SF now, may have been to connect you with this exact info at this exact time! It works like this from higher energy states and that's why I trust the process and just follow my nose so to speak. Of couse I hope that other's can relate to this topic and have things to add too.
I don't believe that I'm your sole reason reason for coming here, but you're definitely here for a soul reason.

I'm finally starting to accept it...after a weekend away from home...a weekend spent with my favorite sister-in-law.....who has been experiencing the most horrendous hot flashes. I couldn't bring myself to introduce this subject, but maybe I'll send her the link to Karen Bishop's site. I'm just not sure she's ready for this info....she's very much a scientist and I don't know how she'd take it.

Quote:
Remember that as you change and continue releasing lower vibrating energies......it suddenly gets very hard (and eventually impossible) to remain in those old places (jobs, homes, relationships etc.) that are vibrating much slower than you are! Like energy attracts like energy and so on.
This explains why I've been pulling away from people I used to be very close to. I happen to be a very loyal friend, but I've even been baffling myself with the way I've been avoiding certain people.

Quote:
We really are now connecting with our energy familys.
I never thought of it in terms of 'energy' families, but I HAVE been amazed to be be finding so many people who are instantly dear to me. These are the people I call my soulmates and some of them I have stronger connections to than others. The internet has just made it so much easier for us to find each other and I'm incredibly grateful for it all.

As for all of your 'shopping symptoms'....oh my!! That sounds awful! :( I get panicky around too many people....have this terrible need to get away from them, and I do know that I pick up on other's emotions and can become easily angered when shopping.....but nothing like what you described. So.....that's what I have to look forward to? *whimper & pout*

Pounamu, I certainly wish you the very best in your new line of work! I hope it gives you what you need.
Old 18-09-2006, 11:35 AM
Pounamu

Hot Flashes etcetera...

Lapis, I have a feeling that these "sickening" hot flashes are, as you say, your body (probably the etheric body and then the physical body) going into shock. I suspect that were you to test then what has happened to you energetically, you would find that damage of some sort had taken place. This could be the stealing of body-operating-information, or etheric gridwork, or an energetic system such as a chakra or part of the digestive or sexual energy systems. You may have received (had thrust into your auric field) in exchange, some karmic load that the perpetrator didn't want to experience, or wanted to make you stumble over.

Of course, your etheric parts are of little use to anyone else, as they have your particular energy signature - but the perpetrator doesn't know that! And no one but the one to whom karma belongs can release or deal with it properly. This is why (my teacher said) unawakened people in the everyday world tend to pass karma that they don't want around like a hot potato - usually unconsciously, of course. For ages humans have been doing these horrendous things to each other so habitually, that now we all have at least ancestral karma for doing it, with the result that we also are open to be affected by others doing it to us - until we deal effectively with the karmas as they come up. (This is why they come up - to make us aware that we need to release something - if we don't do it, the problem keeps on happening!)

So a way to proceed when this happens, is to get away by yourself - hopefully at home, or in Nature somewhere - and try to suss out what just happened and release the agreements and the karma, and intend to get back what of yours is missing or repair anything damaged. The sooner this is done, the easier it is to reinstate things as they were, before whatever is missing is passed on to someone else again. Anything like that which happens must have an (or several) agreements in your field for it to happen, and a karmic record (which may be a "pay-back" or a "repeat pattern of previous abuse" type of record) which has to be understood and forgiven, and the spiritual lesson absorbed; then permanent repairs can be intended and made without the likelihood of it happening again. Just to contact another person's aura, or connect by phone, letter or email can allow such damage to take place. Most times people are unaware of what is happening, or shrug it off as "one of those things"; but these attacks are going to get more and more pressing as the vibes of Earth rise. We ascenders have to be able to deal with them as they happen.

Eventually we will have released so much karma and raised our vibes so high that we will pass out of the range of vibes where these experiences can happen. In the meantime, we have to protect ourselves as best we can, and release, release, release when problems crop up. Its pretty hard work, but its what we're here to do; and eventually it will pay off - both for ourselves and for humanity at large.

The Ascendpress website is a HUGE site - fortunately they now have a reasonable search engine on it, which helps. A lot of the work that the Spiritual School of Ascension has been doing is to suss out and document all the tricks and pitfalls that the dark employ to try to stop personal and planetary ascension; as they know they are losing their long-held opportunity to rule in these dimensions.

Mother Goose, thanks for your good wishes for my new job - I realise it will be fairly demanding, but we'll see how it goes.

You say of your sister-in-law, "I'm just not sure she's ready for this info....she's very much a scientist and I don't know how she'd take it."
Well, I have scientific bent and training as well, so there can be hope for us scientists... it probably depends upon an open mind! And our ancestors' spiritual training that we carry with us. If she's sufficiently incommoded by the symptoms, she may be highly motivated to look into anything that might help!

Unascended people have their fields largely run by psychic machinery which is self-repairing and thus they are largely unaware of what is being poked at them energetically; but as we ascend, the machinery is no longer sophisticated enough to cope with the requirements of the complex energy flows of an ascending field; and so the machinery is progressively superceded by conscious direction by Soul - and we become more conscious of what is happening. And have to be more conscious of keeping everything in good working order ourselves, with help from the various forms of Soul who work with us. Its all very interesting stuff - we are wonderfully made beings!

Pounamu
Old 18-09-2006, 12:01 PM
Master
Pounamu, thank you for the info.....it's good to know that 'there can be hope for scientists.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounamu
we are wonderfully made beings!
I've always thought this was true, but am just NOW beginning to touch on the TRUE wonder of all that we are made of, all that we are capable of and it's almost mind boggling to me.

This whole ascension thing still perplexes me...well, after reading through Karen B's site, all I could think was that I don't have a clue about the true nature of the world around me...or even about my own true nature. But I guess that's why I'm here...I found my way to this board because it was time to learn. Although, I'll admit, I feel like I'm skipping steps somehow.
Old 19-09-2006, 05:30 AM
Master
Jaycee, thank you for posting that link! :)

http://www.geocities.com/lmaupin.geo/symptomsa.html
Quote:
26. "Teachers" appear everywhere with perfect timing to help you on your spiritual journey: people, books, movies, events, Mother Nature, etc. Teachers may appear to be negative or positive when you are trapped in polarity thinking, but, from a transcendent perspective, they are always perfect. Just what you need to learn from and move on. By the way, we never get more than we are ready to master.
So many of the symptoms really hit home, but this one.....is helping me to really come to terms with all of this. I keep feeling like I'm not ready for this at all, but if that were the case, then I wouldn't have posted the Last Days thread & Lapis wouldn't have shown up to post her link. *sigh*
Old 20-09-2006, 12:17 AM
Lapis

"Teachers may appear to be negative or positive when you are trapped in polarity thinking, but from a transcendent perspective, they are always perfect."

Ain't that the truth! And the "teachers" have been plentiful lately haven't they? Ouch.......the energies are moving and changing once again. I can't wait until the Fall Equinox gets here and the next phase starts which will make things flow easier.

I think we should talk a bit about what the term "ascension" means to us. I'm not very familiar with Christian teachings and belief systems but I think this word is a potent one to them if I'm not wrong?? I'm sure that we each think differently about what "ascension" means. To me it's the process of transmuting or "resolving polarity" in ourselves and even much of the reality in physicality around us. Sounds pretty simple but we're experiencing that there's a lot to this whole business! And, it just keeps going and going into deeper and higher levels in ourselves.

Oh, I've wanted to mention this and kept forgetting. This ascension process is much like many of us standing on different steps of an energy escalator that's constantly moving......upward. Many are on the steps infront of us and many others are on different steps behind us, but we're all heading in the same direction energy wise. All this means is that the group that's on those stair steps infront of us are what's been termed "First Wavers". First Wavers are for the most part in there 50's + . "Second Wavers", so many of you here in your 30-40s, are standing on the stair steps right behind the First Wavers. I know, I know, this is silly but we have to use words to try and describe what's been happening to us all.

The First Wavers dealt with and carried what they could and created holes in the dark and then pathways (of and for more Light) for the Second Wavers coming up behind them a few years later (now). I bring this up because not everyone of the Second Wavers will have to go through the same intensities as the First Wavers did. Each person and group will deal with and transmute exactly what they're supposed to, which creates a wider pathway for the ones right behind them. The Second Wavers in turn are/will transmute all that they are which makes the pathway even wider, clearer, and a bit less intense for all those behind them. And on and on it goes with each group transmuting what they can until eventually polarity is no more within you.

So what I'm saying is that what I physically went through will most likely not be the same things that you'll go through. So please don't read what I've shared about my horrible ascension symptoms and automatically assume that that's what you'll have to experience too. You probably won't. No fear.....just keep moving up that escalator.

Back to the term "ascension". We have been and are ascending from a state of polarity in 3D physicality, to a higher faster non polarized less dense 5th dimension because we're resolving and transmuting within ourselves any and all polarity.

What does the term ascension mean to you?

Last edited by Lapis : 20-09-2006 at 12:22 AM.
Old 20-09-2006, 01:28 AM
biyu_wolf_77

ok well after that i say its a great thing we get ta do(galatic federation site takin it as lore more then not) nd lore sais this is the 3rd time somethin like this has happened outher 2 times they werent ready or whatever and didnt survive im hopin we do this time

also its bound to be fdifferent fer everyone cause 1 we perciewve things differentally and 2 different things work fer us other things dont its just how it goes so yea its fun and i must say no "true" way to prep you haveta just let it happen

ascension to me is well what were in the process of now us movin to different levels of contiousness (hope thats the spellin) an yea

fer some reason i cant stop chewing on my cheek and its drivin me crazy(while im eatin just surfaced literally today) and im thinkin my mouth is re-shapin but dont know fer fact or whatever

Last edited by biyu_wolf_77 : 20-09-2006 at 01:40 AM.
Old 20-09-2006, 11:34 AM
Pounamu

What Is Ascension to me?

To me, "ascension" means "going up"; and basically one is going up in vibratory level or frequency.

What I learned in Ascension School (the Spiritual School of Ascension, aka SSOA) is that it involves:
(1) Clearing or releasing the karmic baggage that holds us in restricted life-scripts, and thus enabling us to become more free to pursue our true spiritual pathway and service in life;
(2) Rebuilding our physical and inner (subtle) bodies and energetic systems back to the state of our ancient ancestors who were very much higher in consciousness and vibratory rate than we are now;
(3) Consequent upon that, raising our consciousness out of a dogmatic and/or polarised outlook and into "the Unity-of-all-life" type of outlook, and becoming more whole, more integrated, and taking back our power to be sovereign beings of immense potential;
(4) Being prepared to contribute towards the rest of humanity's and Earth's ascension as a world service;
(5) Learning to become consciously responsible ourselves for our health and wellbeing, both physical and non-physical (energetic);
(6) Learning to be responsible for dream-weaving our lives (together with Soul and Mother Earth), according to our particular talents and designed service to life.

As we progress in this work, we will experience better health - even "youth" ourselves back to prime years (the twenties) - we will experience a longer, more fulfilled life, and as a side effect be able to interface with Nature and the Universe in amazing and wonderful ways - transcending some limiting physical laws and so on. Not that such "siddhis" are to be the main aim, but they will be incidental, natural "bonuses" earned in due course by our efforts at self-evolution.
Old 20-09-2006, 12:16 PM
Master
to me, 'ascension' has also always meant going up ....but until very recently...it specifically meant going up to be closer to God. I guess it still does mean that to me, but I now have a different frame of reference and that does shift my perspective on the meaning of ascension.

Quote:
So what I'm saying is that what I physically went through will most likely not be the same things that you'll go through. So please don't read what I've shared about my horrible ascension symptoms and automatically assume that that's what you'll have to experience too. You probably won't. No fear.....just keep moving up that escalator.

Thank you for throwing that out there, Lapis! I was starting to panic a bit about that. I know we're all different & will react differently to all of this, but I was sort of comparing it to pregnancy....some women truly do glow and have happy WONDERFUL pregnancies that leave them sad when they finally give birth to their child. For me, labor pains were a welcome relief from the miserable pregnancy symptoms, and I was forgetting that it's possible for me to have an easier ascension than a pregnancy! lol I know, that must sound like an odd comparison, but to me they both have such a drastic impact on our lives and it was the first thing that came to mind when I started thinking about my own ascension symptoms.

Pounamu, thank you for sharing what you learned in ascension school! That helped considerably!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 22-09-2006, 02:31 AM
rose

i am so happy my friend mother goose brought me here to this board and especially this topic :)

since joining i can't keep away. so much to read and learn. it's like a knowledge playground (i'm a big kid at heart).

reading about the symptoms were fascinating. i suffered from social phobia on and off throughout my early 20's and have had to fight to have a normal social life again. but lately i've found it hard to leave the house again. i went through a few months of it last year and the year before...

since i started reading this i have had some awful headaches. today there has been one behind my forehead going up to my crown. and it's so itchy. i have an attack of dandruff today.

sorry people...you probably didn't want to know that. :)

i am so keen to know more so i'll keep reading.

Pounamu...for the first time in my life i have been having trouble finding a job...and finances are low. i have a job already that i enjoy but doesn't pay much. i'm glad to hear you are enjoying your outdoor job. i'm looking for something similar for that dose of spring sun coming our way.

and i love your name. the stone pounamu is very special to me :) so is lapis lazuli come to mention it ;)
Closed Thread