Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-02-2012, 11:58 AM
helygen

Smile Past lives.

At my circle this week I was introduced to unicorn cards. I loved them. I took a message from a lady for one of my group from her great great grandmother and one who had us confused til we realised it was a soul from a past life that wanted to talk to someone in the group that had been his wife. She's having a difficult time at the mo and he had words to help her cope. I'ts the first time anything like that has come through me and I was thrilled to bits. Perhaps this is going to be one of my strengths. I'm very new to all this but it just felt right if you know what I mean. Wishing you all love and peace.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Tammy

That is fantastic! glad you were able to find out whom it was for. it is not everyday that someone from a past life appears. YAY!