Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 23-02-2007, 02:29 PM
amy green

Hi Simboye - brave of you to own up! Yes, I know stealing definitely affects your vibration and what you "receive" depends on where you're currently at. Decades ago I used to shoplift, wanted to stop but couldn't (it was too easy!) - even though I only stole from shops and justified it with my low opinion on capitalists! Luckily, I went on a mystical course and was able to make the decision to stop. I wanted to feel clean, pure and I did! It was liberating not to have that kind of vague guilty cloud hang over me (after I'd steal something). Haven't looked back - it's a great feeling now to shop and know I can't be caught (because I haven't stolen anything). Hope this helps -making the decision to become purer is always a good, progressive step spiritually.
Old 25-02-2007, 01:48 AM
Ascended Master

Hi James,

I'd probably laugh if you told me you'd downloaded a CD illegally! lol - so I'd still help you to develop! Which you would?
And I'd also probably ask you for a copy, if it was any good?!

I think people are right in saying that it is best to remain mindful of such things. And I also think it is right to try and do everything better.
But I would certainly not beat myself up over it, because you could be doing much worse things you will have to learn from!

Maybe in your next life you will be a rock star, while a man sits on the other side of the planet and listens to your music for free?

Love and light to you too...

AM
Old 25-02-2007, 01:52 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Hi Simboye - brave of you to own up! Yes, I know stealing definitely affects your vibration and what you "receive" depends on where you're currently at. Decades ago I used to shoplift, wanted to stop but couldn't (it was too easy!) - even though I only stole from shops and justified it with my low opinion on capitalists! Luckily, I went on a mystical course and was able to make the decision to stop. I wanted to feel clean, pure and I did! It was liberating not to have that kind of vague guilty cloud hang over me (after I'd steal something). Haven't looked back - it's a great feeling now to shop and know I can't be caught (because I haven't stolen anything). Hope this helps -making the decision to become purer is always a good, progressive step spiritually.

Legendary response!
Love and light,
AM
Old 25-02-2007, 05:20 AM
Mandi Neill

Red face Is this the same?

Alright, I'm doing homework at my desk and a little sound plays whenever I get an e-mail, so I hear the little sound, and Ascended Master has replied to my reply. Thank you for the love and light.

Here is my situation... First of all, I usually have a candle burning all night. My normal routine is to put it out when I get up, but this morning, I slept in, had a lazy morning, thought the candle had burned out, as they usually do, but around noon today I smell smoke, my boyfriend put out the fire, and by the end of the day everything was wiped off and the smell is gone.

My question is this.. should I tell the owner of the building? And if I don't, and do the repairs myself, in other words, try to hide it, is that the same thing as taking something that doesn't belong to me? I'm on a lease, so I'm not going anywhere.

I am definately going to repair the damage, (a board along the top of a wall, and a piece of the carpet on the floor). What if the fire had started when I was sleeping?

My initial reaction this morning was to be more aware of 'fires' in the Universe, and to not take such energy for granted, but I still feel like I'm missing something.

I appreciate your thoughts on this.

"I am thankful for the peace and resolutions in my life" - Bob Short
Old 25-02-2007, 06:46 AM
Enlightener

Marinated Lobster Corpse

I guess what it all really comes down to is Who You Choose To Be.
If you choose to be someone who shoplifts then be a shoplifter, if you feel that shoplifting is "wrong" then you may not be so inclined to express and experience that part of yourself.

And although a couple of hundred guys decided that there HAS to be "right" and "wrong" within our culture should not really stop you from experiencing your highest thought about yourself, even if that is shoplifting.

Although, unless you are someone who chooses not to go to jail...

Enlightener
Old 25-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandi Neill
Alright, I'm doing homework at my desk and a little sound plays whenever I get an e-mail, so I hear the little sound, and Ascended Master has replied to my reply. Thank you for the love and light.

Here is my situation... First of all, I usually have a candle burning all night. My normal routine is to put it out when I get up, but this morning, I slept in, had a lazy morning, thought the candle had burned out, as they usually do, but around noon today I smell smoke, my boyfriend put out the fire, and by the end of the day everything was wiped off and the smell is gone.

My question is this.. should I tell the owner of the building? And if I don't, and do the repairs myself, in other words, try to hide it, is that the same thing as taking something that doesn't belong to me? I'm on a lease, so I'm not going anywhere.

I am definately going to repair the damage, (a board along the top of a wall, and a piece of the carpet on the floor). What if the fire had started when I was sleeping?

Hmmmm... I'd probably repair it myself Mandi!
Most repairs are really easy, and inexpensive, providing you have the time, and a little bit of knowledge to do them.
If it's too difficult, why not give it a go anyway?
At the end of the day, if you make a mess of it, you'll have to pay somebody to do it anyway.
So you may as well try!

I'd only ever put a candle on before bed.
Sometimes I fall asleep and wake up with the room feeling like a sauna!
But I therefore become more cautious.

Something to be learn from!

Good luck Mandi

Love and light,

AM
Old 25-02-2007, 11:53 PM
simyboye

Hi there, I hope you're all well?

Just coming off subject for a bit. A candle left over night is a big fire risk. Whatever the precaution you take, it is never really quite enough. I serve as a fire fighter in the UK, and however many smoke detectors, Co2 sensors you have, it's just not worth the risk. You’re risking yourself and others in the house. Please refrain from doing it.

As for the male race and I'm sure I speak for a few of them, we see in Black and White, a serious floor in our perception in life. Life is more of a spectrum rather than an either or... I learnt that the very difficult way, and at the cost of two beautiful relationships.

Love and light to you all.
James
x
Old 26-02-2007, 02:15 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandi Neill
..........My question is this.. should I tell the owner of the building? And if I don't, and do the repairs myself, in other words, try to hide it, is that the same thing as taking something that doesn't belong to me? I'm on a lease, so I'm not going anywhere.

Hahaha, Oh My Goodness Mandi......

I had a stove fire just last week (I'd heated up cooking oil & forgot about it & got in the shower, I had to put out the fire & turn off alarms in the nude, grins), thank goodness for the smoke detectors.

Anyway, I rent my place & was beside myself, really quite afraid to tell the landlord. I weighed up the pro's & con's of keeping this secret, but my conscience got the better of me. Things seem to make there way out into the light eventually.

So, I slept on it, and worked up the courage to call him the next day. At least now, it's out in the open. And man, I feel so much better. The landlord was actually relaxed about it all (he was on a fishing trip, lol, which takes priority). He will be here to look at the damage in two days time and sort things from there.
I've cleaned up & it actually isn't as bad as I thought, just a bit of scorching on the wall.

I think you'll find Mandi, the property is insured for such mishaps caused by tenants, like my landlord is. I've got liability insurance too, which covers me from his insurers seeking compensation, .

It's a mistake that you have no control over once it's done. Because I've told the landlord, I feel my honesty is worth his trust. It's such a fantastic thing.

You'll be fine Mandi, tell the owner of the building about the incident.

Last edited by angelicious : 26-02-2007 at 02:20 AM.
Closed Thread