Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 16-01-2007, 09:32 PM
cweiters

Chadley do you know the steps between A-Z?
Quote:
So, the question is how do we get from point A, where we are now, to point Z

I want to grow and use each of my experiences to generate the highest vibrations.
Quote:

The purpose of incarnation is not to just experience, but to use the experience to learn and grow.

Please explain this Chadley you do it so well I just want to hear you say it again.
Quote:
To see multiplicity as a part of the whole and connected to the whole leads to the universal consciousness of love/god that we all seek.

Love to all
cw

Tzu, as you say above, the dimensions are aspects of you. This is exactly true. As a healer, I work with the person on all of these levels as it pertains to the person. And as my own physician, I heal myself by working with myself on all the dimensional layers. As many masters have said,
Old 16-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Guide

cw, I will post a response to your questions under the thread "Daily Practices" when I have time, as I do not want to go any further off of subject on this thread than we already have.

Chadley.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 16-01-2007, 10:14 PM
dreamer

One mind containing every conceivable thought, one thought extrapolated to give an infinite number of outcomes, one is the other, we are the one. You are everything. Knowing this is a real "so what" knowledge, what are you going to do with it, want heaven - then be an angel, whatever you are your environment becomes, because your environment is you, theres no getting away from yourself, so better learn to love yourself as everything!!

Last edited by dreamer : 16-01-2007 at 10:20 PM.
Old 17-01-2007, 09:12 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

The tapestry of life exists in its fullness.. we can marvel at its wonders, or.. we can examine every thread, which, in the end.. brings us back to marveling at its wonders.. So many paths up the mountain, but once you're at the top the view is the same.. the path to the top, whether by navigating various dimensions, or by simple acceptance of the "way" things are, becomes meaningless once the top is reached.. From the top, all is revealed.. One can work through the jigsaw puzzle to see the picture, or one can just admire the picture on the box.. but, it's the same picture.. I can busy myself with the nuances of dimensional navigation, or i can embrace the available wisdoms inherent to view from the Top..

Putting a jigsaw puzzle together is time consuming and tedious, and.. though the completed puzzle is larger than the picture on the box, the jigsaw pattern is evident and distracting.. that pattern represents scars left on our soul for the hard work of navigating dimensions.. prejudices of accomplishment.. we put puzzles together out of boredom.. they were created to busy idle hands.. Life, even in its simplest expressions, is far too grand to be boring.. if you find yourself bored with Life, open your eyes!! Just like our planet, there are no natural big black lines separating nations.. there are only "dimensions" when we choose to have dimensional experiences, when just pure living becomes boring.. (56 years into this game and i still haven't been bored, not even once)..

The only "dimension" i can conceive of might be a "physical dimension", a brief time of existence where the spirit agrees to join the play in progress.. clothes a portion of itself in the mantle of matter and writes itself into the play.. The "physical dimension" is a stage where the spirit writes the script.. Be careful what you write, my friends, there are no censors...

Be well...
Old 17-01-2007, 09:46 PM
dreamer

Great post Tzu,

I would say enjoy what you write rather than be careful though, there are no censors but also there are no limits, how liberating.....
Old 18-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Guide

Tzu, thank you for the reply, I agree with dreamer, that was a great post. If you feel that you are on top of the mountain and maintain its view at your leasure, that is wonderful. If so, I agree, why bother with anything else, including the physcial, which contains the most puzzle pieces. And, you are correct, our spirit does write the script for the physical as it does for all the dimensions between the physical and soul.

Let me first say that I'm not stating that the only way to enlightenment is by searching the dimensions. I am not one of these people that state, "it must be done my way or this way" There are many paths. If you have found a way to get to the top of the mountain without bothering with the different layers of reality, more power to you. However, none the less, through exploration I have discovered that there are dimensions and realities that have universal properties for everyone, not simply a projection of personal interpretation of the truth. Your physical body is the individual form of one of these dimensions-the physical. With this body you are right now, navigating through the physical dimension. So, within the perception of the physical mind, it seems quite natural and normal to walk the earth, eat grapes, and play the didgery doo or what ever one chooses to do :) Let me ask you, Tzu, do you find the physical plane/dimension tedious? Some do, some don't, probabaly, huh? I personally love my life in the physical and take full enjoyment in it. At the same time, I do not turn from the reality that there are area's that need addressing. I would not claim to be in a constant state of bliss while I walk around with my meat suit. A significant portion of time, yes. More than most, probably, but not every minute of everyday. Do you make such a claim? And if you do have any sort of discomfort in your life, do you belief it is just a necessary part of the human condition? Or is it a signpost towards the original cause of pain?

I tell you what I have found. And this is not from reading it in a book, but through personal discovery. Pain has purpose, and discovering its origin can be followed through the layers of reality, the dimensions, to its original cause.

you have said--there are only "dimensions" when we choose to have dimensional experiences

This is only true when speaking of our choices at the time in which all has been created. Tzu, I must tell you, all of us are experiencing all of the aforementioned layers of reality right now, including you, because you have already chosen it as the collective, as co-creaters of the universe. Your choices now determine whether or not you want to operate out of the consciousness of those currently existing levels of reality.

This is a truth I did not set out to find. I was not told to go hunt down or journey to the different dimensions and you will then find the "answers". Instead, I happened upon them during my journey. My personal journey, as a healer, started out with discovering the form of the person in higher realities and observing the commonalities between them. Each and everyone I worked with shared similary characterists within each dimension and none of which had any clue that dimensions even exist. At the same time, I noticed the same properties applied to myself. In addition, I found that others, though few and far between, also experienced the dimensions/planes/realms with similar description to the point where I realized it was not just my personal projection.

In order to perceive these dimensions, in order to explore them, you must be able to raise your consciousness to these levels and I assure you, it is not tedious, but rather an indescribably beautiful experience. If the pure singular state of soul is the mountain top, then the physical is the valley, the astral is the foothills, and the dimensions above it each bring one closer to the summit.

The physical dimension, the one you acknowledge, tzu, is a result of, and the last effect of the layers of your being above it. Glorymist describes the soul passing through sheaths until vibration slows enough to create the solid form we know in the physical. This is a very good description of what actually happens, with the physical being the last and the result of the previous transmutations from higher vibration. The physcal cannot be without the dimensions above it.

Glorymist originally posted to offer her clarification of these dimensions and there structure and to offer the possible interpretation of sub-dimensions that lie within them. From what I am getting from you, tzu, is that you are just choosing to perceive the dimensions in structure of only 2, just the physical and the soul level. And this is great! However, remember that the distance between the two is equally as distant.

CW, asked how do you get from A-Z? And, I find it more helpful to prepare those on the journey for what the signposts look like and what landmarks to look for when heading up the mountain, otherwise you may, more easily get lost as you climb, and you may find it more difficult to remain at your final destination without the development of the outdoor survival skills learned along the way.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi

Last edited by chadley : 18-01-2007 at 04:59 PM.
Old 18-01-2007, 05:31 PM
cweiters

Lack of knowledge

I got it! I got it! I love it! I didn't know that!

My Aunt asked me recently "what kills people more than anything else"?

"The major killer of people is the lack of knowledge"

Which is why I must ask all of you to "please forgive my lack of knowledge".

Chadley I love the way you break it down to a level I can understand, "thank you so very much".

I love this quote "I would not claim to be in a constant state of bliss while I walk around with my meat suit".
I believe we (humans) have the ability to travel in spirit I have experienced it also. As I often refer to a message I recieved for a higher plane "There is no room for doubting" which tell me to open my mind to precieve things beyond my physical existance.

Chadley please don't begin classes without me "I mean it" will you still post a little something in Daily Practice thread? I would appreciate that when you get the chance.

Love to all
cw
Old 21-01-2007, 07:55 PM
Glorymist

Tzu - - no one talked of divisions. It is all a process of understanding Self. I have to assume that you consider the various facets of Self - - Soul / mind / emotions / and the physical body - - are all "contrived notions."

It is the nature of Truth Itself to be understood - - and perhaps not to be dismissed as unnecessary. It is the same rates of vibration that create these "dimensions" that also create the differing states of consciousness. If these are "artificial boundaries" - - then - - so be it - - according to your understanding.

However - - it appears your beliefs serve you well. You are most fortunate.

Glory
Old 21-01-2007, 07:57 PM
Glorymist

Chadley - -

As far as Soul residing in the body - - for many - - It does. Probably for the vast, vast majority - - yes. Yet for those that have taken a few faltering steps more deeply into the Unknown - - no - - Soul does not have to reside in the physical body.

Does location even exist ?? Does the individual perception have location ?? Even if one is able to truly understand that Soul can be in all places at once - - with certain accepted and practiced awareness - - Soul still perceives from Itself. "Location" - - can be a case of semantics.

In my very humble opinion - - there is no "soul seat." We each ARE - - Soul. Unless this is a case of semantics too.

I do not wish to get into the whole "oneness as all Souls." Please allow me to not engage in conversation on that one. It ends up in intellectual battles. The whole concept is one of the last fortresses of the mind. You can "see" that already by trying to engage Tzu with the "All is One" perception.

Remember - - mind will tell the individual ANY-thing it (the individual) wants to hear. ANY-thing is an understatement ! ! Mind will take one word - - and build an entire change in perception out of it - - which then leads to all the variations in all the worlds - - the same as the ol' "half full / half empty" bit. But with mind feeding each individual what it wants to hear to back up and perpetuate its (mind) own belief system - - it takes "forever" to stumble thru this area. The number of centuries spent in coming to terms with all of this - - even after arriving at "this" point on the Path - - is staggering. Such marks one of the true benefits of reincarnation. If we really remembered the preposterous stances we took in previous lives - - and where it "got" us - - we would only shake our heads in our own disbelief in ourselves. LIFE pulls the veil - - not only to allow for a relative fresh start - - but to test that which we really know and base our understanding of Self on.

It might also be well to remember - - that many people use the word "separation" like others use the word "ego" - - as a catch-all for anything and everything they do not wish to contend with. So - - they dump it into the handy category that they can simply dismiss. There is a reason why the word "separation" is so volatile to many.

One beauty about Truth - - Disbelief does NOT disprove. That's why we can go on "forever" believing as we each individually do.

Once an individual determines to take a particular stance - - then everything is revised to shore that stance up. That's why individuals who take the stance of "separation" (for or against) or "ego" (self or Self) or "All is One" (non-individuation of anything) have endless points to make to maintain what they believe.

This is NOT - - wrong. How else can we learn.

As the old saying goes - - seeing is believing - - AND - - believing is seeing.

Glory
Old 22-01-2007, 03:41 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

"Truth" is the experience itself.. not the words, labels and descriptions we assign to it.. it is self-evident..

Glorymist: I deeply appreciate your perspective and your willingness to dialogue on such interesting subjects.. My expressions of Oneness are based solely on experiences gained over the last 30 or so years..
Quote:

It might also be well to remember - - that many people use the word "separation" like others use the word "ego" - - as a catch-all for anything and everything they do not wish to contend with. So - - they dump it into the handy category that they can simply dismiss. There is a reason why the word "separation" is so volatile to many.
Equally, it might be well to remember.. that many people use the word "separation" as it has manifested in their experiences.. and, yes, it can be used to avoid things they do not wish to contend with, like the illusion of separation.. now, i do not dismiss the value of the illusion of separation. it serves some people well..
Quote:

I do not wish to get into the whole "oneness as all Souls." Please allow me to not engage in conversation on that one. It ends up in intellectual battles. The whole concept is one of the last fortresses of the mind. You can "see" that already by trying to engage Tzu with the "All is One" perception.

Neither do i wish to engage in "intellectual battles".. i only wish to dialogue and share experiences.. as for asserting that "The whole concept is one of the last fortresses of the mind.", it deserves commentary.. that, again, is a perception one chooses to accept as valid for whatever reason serves them.. i could equally assert that the notion of separation, of layers of dimensions to be navigated, of schools for spiritual learning, of upper and lower worlds, are naught but distinctions of the mind.. illusions to keep the mind actively distracted from its natural state of unity..
Quote:

Once an individual determines to take a particular stance - - then everything is revised to shore that stance up. That's why individuals who take the stance of "separation" (for or against) or "ego" (self or Self) or "All is One" (non-individuation of anything) have endless points to make to maintain what they believe.

Sometimes, one doesn't decide to "take a particular stance".. they accept the evidence of their experiences, and.. until more convincing evidence is presented, they simply recount the experiences leading them to their current conclusions.. What you have done, Glory, is to tell others what you believe to be the motives and results of someone else's experiences.. this is a time-tested method of shifting the perspectives of other observers to favor your own perspectives.. I don't know why people choose to struggle through layers of dimensions, and certainly, i wouldn't presume to tell someone else that "everything is revised to shore that stance up.".. i have to trust that the individual aspect of the Whole wouldn't "revise" their experiences as a defensive support process.. i have to assume that they have a sincere belief, even a passion about those beliefs that compells them to express their experiences for others to independently evaluate.. and, that through wisdom gained on their own journey respects the wisdoms gained by others..

I cannot attempt to explain the hows and whys of someone's attachment to notions of dimensions, layers, schools, past and future lives, etc.. since i have had no such valid experiences.. as a seeker, i have tried to have experiences that would bring me to a similar perspective, a way to have common understandings with those accepting such notions.. but, i realized that those concepts must first be introduced as someone else's experience.. then, i found no naturally occurring condition, i had to create a mental state that would simulate the experiences i was seeking.. this condition violates one of my guidelines, that any situation, to be a valid expression of the Universe, must be revealed naturally, uncontrived..

As an example, prior to the introduction of the concept of "astral travel", i had experiences of being elsewhere as an aware and conscious being, fully cognizant of the conditions in a different environment than my physical body.. this happened as a teen working through early introductions to meditation as a stillness of the mind".. later, i read a book titled, "Transcendental Meditation", which described a whole host of conditions and methods for arriving at a place i had found "naturally".. So, i had a valid experience, and i was able to understand the place TM was leading people to, but i found the instructions to be laborious and not without a certain heirarchy of agendas.. a critical question i ask myself is: can i access the experiences described by others from a "still mind", or.. is it necessary to craft the described conditions in order to have the experience..

I sense that we are pilgrims on a journey.. a journey without destinations, the journey IS the destination.. like any traveler, the journey is affected by the amount of "baggage" we carry.. my journey, implying that it is based only on my own experiences, has been from experience to experience, with a focus on as much freedom from prejudice as i can maintain.. that is like dropping as much "baggage" as possible, letting the experiences themselves indicate what baggage i need.. so many paths, so many instructions, so many willing to tell us how we should experience our journey.. how do i really sort it all out? do i chase path after path, follow described instructions endlessly.. do i live my truth, or do i let others lead me to their truth? I trust the Universe to reveal itself to me, to the degree i don't seek with preconceived notions of "how it should be".. From this perspective, unity and Oneness have emerged as the consistent underlying principle.. Paths, layers, dimensions, etc.. have been revealed as exciting rides at the amusement park, considering that the amusement park is its own distraction from the journey through it..

Some will describe the detail of work necessary to traverse the various dimensions, layers, paths, etc.. others will describe the journey itself.. not unlike the story of Jesus walking on the water, where we will construct boats and bridges to satisfy our mis-understanding of the nature of being.. or, discarding the notions of limitations, we simply "walk on the water", like the desciple Peter.. it wasn't until Peter engaged the mind in questioning the physics of walking on water that he sank into it.. it's not until we construct dimensions that we have to deal with them.. otherwise, they are simple experiences along the way, inviting us to stay and play (attached construction) or just acknowledge their place on the journey, and.. "keep on truckin"..
Quote:

Tzu, thank you for the reply, I agree with dreamer, that was a great post. If you feel that you are on top of the mountain and maintain its view at your leasure, that is wonderful. If so, I agree, why bother with anything else, including the physcial, which contains the most puzzle pieces. And, you are correct, our spirit does write the script for the physical as it does for all the dimensions between the physical and soul.

Hi Chadley: First, i wish i were "at the top", but.. i only have brief glimpses, then.. that ol' demon "thought" gets involved.. it tells me of all the great mystics that set conditions for such a view, and.. like most others, i haven't yet developed the strength to resist my own prejudices.. "between the physical and soul", i sense no separation.. rather, i sense that the Soul manifests the physical for the purpose of purely tangible experiences.. it becomes a matter of preference that we assign values to our experiences, rather than just celebrating the bliss inherent to the experience itself.. every sage, just like the rest of us, finds favor with certain experiences, and assumes that the method of his/her journey to that experience is valid for others.. this is a prejudice, it sets the conditions for others to expect similar results for similar efforts, depriving them of a truly direct experience..

Again, i am desirous of a description of the boundaries that create the dimensions.. of how these dimensions relate to the "whole" experience.. i am eager to have an authentic experience related to dimensions, boundaries, etc.. i really would like to be able to relate to this notion, if it's valid.. and, that is my single interest, validity..

I think i hear the notion that dimensions or layers are determined by vibrational frequencies which manifest that particular set of circumstances.. which, holds some interest for me, since i sense that vibration is a core principle of existence.. my perspective, is that Consciousness uses its focus to modify frequencies of energetic vibrations that produce various experiences.. that Consciousness intersects the field of possibilities and through its focused attention to a particular possibility, sets the vibrational frequency of energy necessary to manifest that experience.. The "Holy Trinity": Consciousness (the Father), the organizing principle of existence.. Energy (the Spirit), the raw material of existence.. Possibilities/potentials (the Son), setting no limits but giving harmonious examples.. "All that i have done, you can do also.. and greater works are yours to be done"..

I do not need to die to understand that the flesh is temporary, i can see that lesson from others.. i have been in war, i know death.. i do not need to work through dimensional criteria, i have seen others do that and i learned by their examples.. That does not imply that others don't have a need to work through various dimensional issues, it is as they choose... and, that is truly the beauty of existence, we can choose as we please, no penalties.. because, in the end, we are one thing.. and however we choose to experience this magnificent Oneness, we never separate ourselves from it, we only play a game of hide and seek.. i respect everyones' choice of favorite "game".. but, i wish people could understand that it is a game, a perspective from which great liberation is afforded.. to know that it is ALL nothing more than a choice of how to experience the beauty and ecstasy of BEing..

Be well..
Closed Thread