Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 03:31 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Glory: I stated earlier, and i state again.. i am no longer addressing you specifically, but.. i am addressing the concepts you assert.. i am presenting alternative perspectives, and as necessary to do so i quote some of your assertions. As you can see, if you choose to read my posts (as you say you don't, but evidence that you do), i have moved on..
Quote:

I told Tzu in another thread that I was just going to leave him be. He acknowledged - - then continues to peck away at these posts. I don't understand that - - but I have to accept that he - - for some reason - - feels the need. And - - that's kewl ! ! No hard feelings on this end at all ! !

The "agreement" to cease interaction was, i thought, was relative to the thread in which it occurred.. it is interesting that whenever someone is confronted with viable alternative perspectives they seek to repress those perspectives.. The alternative beliefs were not presented as to "peck away", rather to offer an observer a balanced perspective.. which, evidenced by Glory's desire that i not respond in any way to her posts, is not a mutual goal..
[quote]
I guess you just decided to set all of that aside. I get into my own Dimensions thread - - and you are there - - quoting and wanting to be convinced and wondering about the semantics of it all - - how things are phrased - - using
Old 05-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Deactivated Account
END of thread!!
Closed Thread