Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 25-09-2018, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Why do you feel the need to blame Honza?
Does it make you feel better.
Does it solve anything.
Does it change your life and those around you for the better?

Do you actually read my posts? I just said that I try to steer clear of blame and that it is an unhealthy practice. The blame in my mind is unintentional. My mind is quite unfettered and I often sit back and just watch what goes on in there.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 25-09-2018, 03:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Do you actually read my posts? I just said that I try to steer clear of blame and that it is an unhealthy practice. The blame in my mind is unintentional. My mind is quite unfettered and I often sit back and just watch what goes on in there.

Do you mean that your thoughts don't have a thinker?
Old 26-09-2018, 03:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Do you mean that your thoughts don't have a thinker?

Do you live in an ideal world? Your arguments go round and round and you always win your arguments. Well done. I'm only a human being and not a superbeing…...

Old 26-09-2018, 04:50 AM
Pathfinder
Hmm, where and when the things have started to go bad,...Not all cultures face so imense difficulties as the modern world do. Many tribe societes till today live without violence, war and so on, and so many cultures did in the past, today we know this from anthropology. It is certainly strongly cultural conditioned. On the other side, Hinduist for example understand time on earth from a cyclic perspective. They have various ages, cycle of yugas. They have 4 of them and today we live under their knowledge or prophecy in Kali Yuga age, which is the most destructive, shallow, without spirituality,...can google this for more. In the west we have Plato legend from Atlantis, a lost civilization that lived in peace,...

But overall ''the blame game,'' even if we say that the existance is non-dualistic at the core, we are living in a dualistic world. There gives right and wrong decisions, decisions that have certain consequences, we can't argue about that or look on that from some non-dualistic perspective because we can easy turn into sociopaths, where we are completely passive, since there gives no wrong things. Certain new age philosophies or misunderstood eastern philosophies can also have serious consequences. As second as a human being we are not like an empty bucket that whatever you fill in - it will be. That theory have sound on the surface well, today we know from behavioral science, sociology and psychology all agree today to a point, that we are actually a species of certain ''requirements,'' to function well. The same way we need certain physical things as a roof over our head, food & water, those are not ego wishes or whatever but vital for life, the same we also need respect, compassion, equality, sense of belonging...and when those aren't provided, it is like a recipe for troubles, various addictions, violence.....
Old 26-09-2018, 05:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Do you live in an ideal world? Your arguments go round and round and you always win your arguments. Well done. I'm only a human being and not a superbeing…...

I was asking you a genuine question not arguing nor trying to win anything, Can you point out please where I am arguing?
Old 26-09-2018, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:
I was asking you a genuine question not arguing nor trying to win anything, Can you point out please where I am arguing?

Why ask "do you mean your thoughts don't have a thinker"....?

Don't all thoughts have a thinker?

Old 26-09-2018, 07:41 AM
Master
Quote:

From my experience's no, all thoughts don't have a thinker unless you identify with them.
Old 26-09-2018, 08:23 AM
Master
Quote:

sky is asking a most important question which applies to both your comment here and in your previous post. From the way in which you speak of your own thoughts, it seems you assign your thoughts their own power and life, and then say you have no control over them.

You say "these thoughts" keep going around in your mind. But the reality is, "you" are the one who keeps spinning those thoughts about in your head. The former is a kind of abdicating responsiblity for one's thoughts. The latter is acknowledging responsibiliy for both one's thoughts and one's thinking processes, as in, "I am the thinker, and these are my thoughts as I have created them." Control of thinking is a learned spiritual skill, the first lesson of which requires taking 100% responsibility as the thinker and originator of those thoughts.

This is ground zero, the real issue you're dealing with. It's apparent in many of your other threads. You abdicate your role, and instead assign life and power to inanimate, abstract ideas and concepts. You say, "femininity blames the masculine." No, femininity cannot blame anything, it is nothing but an inanimate and powerless human concept. Rather, it is you who, via your thoughts, fears, worries and/or concerns, imagines this "attack on the masculine" as taking place.

The exact same applies to your comment, "The God part of this world blames the I AM for causing harm." This comment in particular has no basis in any truth or reality. What exactly is this "God part of the world" for example? Or this "I AM"? Can one actually point to these as concrete realities that exist in this world? No, one cannot, because they do not exist. They are mere concepts. And because they do not in fact exist, they cannot possibly "blame" one another. These are simply concepts you the thinker are projecting onto the world. They are as close a glimpse as you can get into seeing and understanding the way in which you the thinker create for yourself these abstract realities and so-called problems in the world.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:14 AM
Master
I am not the only one here. I'm connected to everyone else. Therefore the concepts that I have in my mind are concepts of others. I may even be picking up other peoples energy within my mind.

I don't believe my mind is separate from the universal mind - I probably pick up on things happening there.

Old 26-09-2018, 09:16 AM
Master
The issue of responsibility is important. I accept responsibility up to a point. But I'm not sure if I am responsible for what others are doing.

Where does my responsibility start and stop?