Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-09-2018, 05:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Need help with figuring something out spiritually.

This may sound odd but i need help finding out who/what if the are a spirit/god/deity/that is attached/caring for me. I had this weird gut feeling it was of a Judeo persuasion but recently its starting to pick up on a more fememine presence. Its strange because it responds to a Judeo type prayer espically non-specificlly tageted to anyone and answers them with incredable accuracy. I wish to know if my original thought was right or these new feelings are. I wish to show proper respect and gratitude because i really apprecaite it looking over me and "putting a face to the name" sounds very nice. Thank you for any help I can get .
Old 08-09-2018, 02:14 PM
Master
Hi,

It is nice to get good answers. My understanding is that we have loving aspects of self which looking after us.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-09-2018, 03:37 PM
Master

Sychronicity may occur during this time.
Old 09-09-2018, 12:08 PM
Knower

John I look upon your face I know you its funny the unique essence of everyone for it is so rare and distinct to the characteristic points of the ore that is the rarity within the authentic threads that are the givens of nature you give unto yet your energy stands out to me why?
Old 10-09-2018, 06:21 AM
Seeker

The Natives Believe in Great Spirit. He/She is the collective of all beings and living things.
There is the beings in the Brotherhood of Light
There are Angels