Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-08-2018, 08:18 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
There are no other gods but God. To state that "your God" is not "their God" is not sound doctrine.
Well my God does not send great delusions so that people will believe a lie. That is not my God maybe its yours.
Old 23-08-2018, 08:24 AM
Suspended
Master
Just so there's no confusion

2 Thessalonians 2:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
Maybe soul force doesn't know that from a biblical pov the word in Hebrew commonly used as God is the word Elohim which is also used as God Gods, Goddesses, priests,judges angels, witches and the likes.
Now who was it that said "is it not written in your law that I said ye are gods". Oops oh I mean oops.
Old 23-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Well my God does not send great delusions so that people will believe a lie. That is not my God maybe its yours.

If you read the scriptures which is what I assumed. The notion of "my God vs your God" is a non sequitur at best or a false dichotomy at worse. There is only one God of this universe, and he doesn't share power. They're are no other Gods than "I AM".
Old 23-08-2018, 06:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Just so there's no confusion

2 Thessalonians 2:11 King James Version (KJV)

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
Maybe soul force doesn't know that from a biblical pov the word in Hebrew commonly used as God is the word Elohim which is also used as God Gods, Goddesses, priests,judges angels, witches and the likes.
Now who was it that said "is it not written in your law that I said ye are gods". Oops oh I mean oops.

When I hear God like most people in our western culture, I think of the "I AM". It might have more connotations in the Torah but we use other words for these categories. When we are talking about God in the Spiritual sense we are referring to the One God, the Source.
Old 23-08-2018, 07:38 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
If you read the scriptures which is what I assumed. The notion of "my God vs your God" is a non sequitur at best or a false dichotomy at worse. There is only one God of this universe, and he doesn't share power. They're are no other Gods than "I AM".
The God of delusions in the scriptures? Oh and I Am comes from the Hebrew words EH YeH. I always thought Ani would be closer to I AM. Oh well.
Oh great I AM I am(<---lol) coming to you God of this universe because I am(<---lol) in need of your help with the delusions you have SENT because your are not the author of confusion and the DELUSIONS you have sent is not confusion at all oh I AM. thank you I AM in the name of your son I AM.
Old 23-08-2018, 07:47 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
When I hear God like most people in our western culture, I think of the "I AM". It might have more connotations in the Torah but we use other words for these categories. When we are talking about God in the Spiritual sense we are referring to the One God, the Source.
Thanks for establishing that your great I AM is the universal spiritual delusion. I wonder what lies your Great I AM wanted us to believe. Keep posting so we can see exactly what it is. For God so loved the world he sent his delusion so that any who would believe in him(the delusion) would not perish but have eternal life. Yes you are making a tonne of sense.
Old 23-08-2018, 08:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Thanks for establishing that your great I AM is the universal spiritual delusion. I wonder what lies your Great I AM wanted us to believe. Keep posting so we can see exactly what it is. For God so loved the world he sent his delusion so that any who would believe in him(the delusion) would not perish but have eternal life. Yes you are making a tonne of sense.

So you think "I AM" is a delusion?
Old 23-08-2018, 08:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
The God of delusions in the scriptures? Oh and I Am comes from the Hebrew words EH YeH. I always thought Ani would be closer to I AM. Oh well.
Oh great I AM I am(<---lol) coming to you God of this universe because I am(<---lol) in need of your help with the delusions you have SENT because your are not the author of confusion and the DELUSIONS you have sent is not confusion at all oh I AM. thank you I AM in the name of your son I AM.

That's a non-sequitur. I interpret God as the "I AM" which is scriptural. I have a clear understanding what "I AM" means. However you're free to have your own point of view. I think we both can agree to disagree on everything except there is only one God - as per the scriptures testimony.
Old 23-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
That's a non-sequitur. I interpret God as the "I AM" which is scriptural. I have a clear understanding what "I AM" means. However you're free to have your own point of view. I think we both can agree to disagree on everything except there is only one God - as per the scriptures testimony.
Hmmmm so your God didnt send delusions so that people would believe a lie or your God did send delusions so that people would believe a lie. So which of the many bibles are you referring to as scriptures? Let me guess it has 2 Timothy 3:16 in it. I often wonder why your westernised God breathed the book of Job where it is found today which makes the list of books in the westernised not in chronological order. Another thing I wonder about your westernised God is which came first the bunny or the egg? Maybe the bunny and the egg is what your God sent. You have a strange God.
Old 23-08-2018, 09:09 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
So you think "I AM" is a delusion?
Well since your God is I AM and your God sends delusions... Hold on let me think for a moment. Lol.