Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-06-2018, 12:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Hearing Voices

I have been hearing voices and other experiences over the past number of years, and I am hoping someone here knows how to stop this. In the past, I have been on anti-psychotic medication for a prolonged period, but it had little or no effect.

The voices I hear are mostly menacing, manipulative, controlling, boastful and evil at times. They are quiet at the moment, but I know they are still there. When they are quiet I can still hear a ringing sound in my ears. There is also a sort of chirping sound present all the time.

When I hear them, I also hear my own thoughts as a voice at the same time.
I can hear my own thoughts out loud in my own voice, and that is how they communicate with me.
This means I could be sitting quietly at home, but having an audible conversation at the same time.

Sometimes the voices are whispering, other times they are shouting, and sometimes there are only one or two and other times it can sound like a horde of voices chanting.

Mostly they use the voices of my family and people I know as a disguise.

They sometimes speak about me in the third person; eg; "he is brushing his teeth" or "he is eating".
They have accused me of doing things which I have not done. This sometimes goes on for weeks from when i wake up to when I go to sleep, that is if they let me go to sleep.
They tell me to harm myself. They tell me I am in a maze etc. etc.
They boast about how they have destroyed me, they boast about what they can do all the time. They have hurt me physically and taken credit for it.
They mock me constantly, telling me they will destroy me for the rest of my life

Near the beginning of the voices manifesting they told me the following over and over and over again:

"We are skull and bones and we will destroy you" "We will destroy you until there is nothing left but your skull and bones".

They can see what I can see, they can feel what I feel (when I say feel, I mean the sense of touch), as they have taken away my emotions.
They can smell what I smell, and can also manifest smells.
They can remind me of things that have happened in my life by showing me memories in my mind.

I have tried praying sometimes for days, even weeks, and I think it does help to keep them at a distance. At times when I pray it sounds as if I am leading a stadium full of people praying.

Since March this year they have kept their distance but I am worried that they will start up again. They are not gone away but in the background, and I still hear the ringing and chirping sounds.

Please feel free to reply if you have a similar experience and/or know how to stop this. I would not wish this experience on anybody.

Thank you for your help.
Old 19-06-2018, 01:28 PM
Newbie ;)

P.S. Further to my post above, I am available as a support for anybody who is hearing voices.

Feel free to contact me if you need help from someone who understands what you are going through.
Old 23-06-2018, 05:22 AM
Experiencer

I actually know what you are going through as my daughter has this issue plus she sees things. Hers is not a mental health concern though. First What I say should not be thought about as medical advice and I dont support the stopping of any medication used for mental well being if you need it.

My daughter has been hearing voices since she was little like 3rd grade. Then she started seeing things. We did all the obvious things like doctors, evals., and monitor her. She uses headphones to drown it out, she also ignores it, but she could not make it stop. These voices were negative and abusive and the things she sees were worse. I would smudge the house when ever they got really bad and it would help. What both my husband and I knew is she comes from a natural line of what most people call gifted I guess. I couldnt tell her though at that age instead I just reassured her that she was not crazy. Now she is older and I am working with her to raise her vibration and how to put up her bubble I call it.

The bubble is a visualization, but it will strengthen your aura and protect you. Visualize putting up a white or golden bubble and set the intention that it will stay up and protect you from all negativity that is directed at you. The other thing you need to work on is raising your vibration. Whenever you find yourself thinking negative thoughts change them to positive. Negative attracts negative. So if you are thinking "jeez I hate the rain" follow it up with something positive such as " The grass and the trees must be enjoying this". Since my daughter has been employing these the voices have gotten much quieter and she doesnt hear the negative so often if at all instead she is attracting more positive spirits. Crystals can also help black tourmaline for protection against negative or evil spirits, Angelite or celestite to help you stay in touch with your guardian angels, smudging your space and your aura with sage. I really hope this helps keep us posted.

Namaste`
Old 24-06-2018, 02:48 AM
Guide

Hey Joe, just wanted to note a certain update. It seems they’ve been preventing you from replying back here, but I hope you at least see this.

We’re doing some progress. About 70% of them is out, and this seems like it’ll take a shorter time than expected. The last 30% are the more powerful ones, so who knows how long it would take.

Some of them affected me emotionally somewhat — brought out some past traumas, but I’m alright now. I know some partners who I can communicate with who can work on healing energies on me — and I recovered pretty quickly.

Most of them are quite resistant, and their main negative emotions seem to be guilt. It’s very likely that you in turn contain some guilt yourself, so I wish you the best with that. Whatever it is, I hope you can forgive yourself. I believe you.

Take care, and get as much rest as you need. They’ll be acting a little more wild to you now that they’re being cleansed away.
Old 24-06-2018, 03:00 AM
Master
Could this video be of any help?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syjEN3peCJw
Old 25-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all for your messages, and trying to help out.
I have seen that video sentient, thank you for posting it though.
I am glad to hear the bubble visualisation, and raising the vibration is working for your daughter Compendium, that's great.
Serendipity, thank you very much for trying to help me, but I don't want anybody to help me if it is going to have negative effects on you!
The voices are still present with me, but they are not annoying me at the moment. I want them to go away entirely, but I cannot control them.
Any more comments from people with experience of voices would be appreciated. Thank you, Joe
Old 18-07-2018, 12:00 AM
Experiencer
Hey Joe,

The reason why I'm replying to you is because I want to thank you for being a force for good and allowing other people suffering from mental illness to find a safe place to share their own experiences. I cannot fathom what you go through on a daily basis, but I hope you will continue to resist your voices and get better. Stay strong brother!

sf
Old 20-07-2018, 02:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your message soulforce.

Although society at large categorises hearing voices as a “mental illness”, or “schizophrenia”, in my experience, this is not an accurate description of what is happening to me, and many others who hear voices.

Thanks to Intervoice and the Hearing Voices Network movement, psychiatrists, psychologists, et al are beginning to really sit up and listen to what we are going through. This global movement is a frontier for changes in perceptions, stigma, treatment & recovery or acceptance, and allows the possibility of new insights into what is really behind this unexplained phenomenon.

And so slowly the professionals are realising that maybe hearing voices in itself isn’t a “mental illness” after all, although it can cause psychosis and other symptoms due to the nature of the voices, lack of sleep, etc..

I believe there is a spiritual aspect to hearing voices, and up to now it has been ignored by the medical professionals.
That is why i’ve posted some of my experiences here in spiritual forums.

I believe hearing voices is more spiritual intrusion than mental illness.

Because this movement away from the “asylum assumptions” is finally happening. The days of tranquilizing, sedating, and locking people up because they hear voices are slowly coming to an end.

Isn’t it about time ?

Everybody needs a safe place to share their own experience....
Old 09-08-2018, 07:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to help a friend who has 3/4 teachers - the leader is called Robin - and lots of students. The voices have been with her for over a year now and sometimes they are angry.
I'm looking for someone who specializes in 'Spirit Release' but it looks like I will have to take her to London as all the people trained by Sue Allen of the School of Intuition and Healing are centred there
Old 09-08-2018, 11:16 PM
Knower

I hear voices too. I've had 3 different people try to get rid of these entities for me and none of them were successful. When I can afford it, I might try again with someone else. Like maybe this guy:

http://entity-clearing.net/

And here's another guy too:

http://www.entityattachment.com/

I found them by searching google for "entity removal".