Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 16-02-2015, 04:37 PM
Guide

Open Heart Meditation

It is always best to choose the Love and Light from the Creator. Only the Love and Light from True Source can take care of all matters.

The above link is to the Open Heart Meditation/Prayer transcript. It is through our heart that we connect to Source - the greatest, most powerful being ever.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 16-02-2015, 04:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlina
I am going to keep going with it since I'm enjoying myself, not experiencing any evidence of entities or spirits (and I'm a professional psychic medium too, by the way, so I sense spirit beings quite easily - I also have a dog in the room), and receiving good personal guidance. I am fairly sure I am only tapping into the higher self or subconscious, but I'm aware the tool I'm using could attract spirits, so I will just stay vigilant. ...And let the pages turn - I guess in a few months I'll know whether or not this was a good idea...

I used to say the same thing, until things started to happen to me. It took about a week before the spirit left me. Never again.

We have 3 consciousness levels: physical, soul (ajna chakra) and true self/atman (heart). Our highest consciousness level is in our heart. That consciousness level is always in front of the Creator. If you want to reach your highest level, you must go through your heart. To go to your heart, you must allow the Love and Light from Source to touch your heart, open your heart and let the Love and Light flow in. You have a direct connection to the Creator, why would you want a connection to the middle men?

Ever since I started to let the Creator open my heart, many wonderful things happened to me. I felt more joy, peace, love - something I never had before. I've been protected from injuries, damages to my vehicle, guided to a better life, have a better circle of friends, able to stand for myself, healings, etc. The blessings have been continuous. Sure I still have problems, but I'm not meant to be here forever, but the Love from Source is the best.

Just my experience.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 23-02-2015, 12:01 AM
Experiencer

I have to say that using Oiuja / Spirit boards are banned by most venues who allow paranormal investigations... Most people do not understand what they are doing with one and just what you might open up.. Ie a can of worms!!

Its kind of like opening your front door and saying everyone come in...then leaving the door open to all... It was originally marketed a a childrens game.... interestingly in Victorian times there was a lot of interest in this.

I know of a young girl who was acting as a babysitter in a friends house, looking after a 2 year old boy. Once the parents had left for the evening, the girl invited her boyfriend round. He brought the ouija board with him... they used it all evening.. They never admitted to the parents what they had done.. But it caused a lot of unwanted activity centred around the little boy.. He was terrified to be in his room alone.. It went on for weeks..
So DON'T do it...
Old 13-04-2015, 05:47 AM
Pathfinder
what is a dog in the room going to do? i dont think they can do much, cats can. They seem more spiritually powerful than most dogs. Unless the dog is a wolf.. Dogs just seem too influenced by our emotions. Most not all.

female cats I think can really be advantage that is why witches use them?? THey seem so in tune to the spirit world. They will tell you when something is not right and they can see it.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:46 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
Spirit boards are only bad if you believe they are. I've never had a bad experience with them. I haven't used one in many years, but from the time I was a teenager until my mid- to late 30s, I used one (off and on). In the hundreds and hundreds of times I used it, nothing remotely negative came through or happened.

But I also don't believe in evil spirits and demons and such. We generally manifest what we fear. We resist what we fear. And what we resist persists.

How does the planchette move? Ask 20 people and you'll get at least 10 answers. They're probably all correct. Perhaps there isn't just one thing that causes it to move.

Bad is only bad in "your" opinion"...
Not that I understand it.
<3
Old 08-05-2016, 11:16 PM
Super Moderator
Are spirit boards dangerous?

Yes they can be. You can attract to yourself beings who are masters of deception. Who wants to live under those shadows and trickery? These beings don't necessarily 'go away' when we say "Goodbye" on a board. They can happily stick around, laugh at us and mess up life.

A question.....would you sit blindfolded in a huge city train station at night, asking anyone to come to you and do what they like? Then hang about in your life thereafter, unseen and causing all sorts of deceptions and possible mayhem?
No you probably wouldn't. Well using a board can be like that.
Old 08-05-2016, 11:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Tobi, do you know how such entities are able to be moved away, if something like what you describe eventuates?

Blessings.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 08-05-2016, 11:47 PM
Super Moderator
Hi Floatsy,
Only by a determined shift of vibrational frequency. By completely dropping all previous practices, by changing the focus of interest, by feeling no fear, and by setting out on a whole new course which takes up a huge portion of energy and thought each day (and night) Something which is so vastly different, and to which thought and emotion go naturally.

The troublesome beings go, when they find nothing of value any more to them. If anything in the 'host' still remains which could interest them, or the vibrational level stays the same, then they can possibly hang around for months, even many years at worst.

That's if it's done alone, without any help or support. It has to be done wholeheartedly, and with no 'looking back' in an energetic sense.

It is definitely true that we all find it hard to exist outside of our natural vibrational frequency. Or we couldn't stand being exposed to an inharmonious frequency for very long. Well, if the base frequency is shifted, the entity can't bear it. It is comfortable in its own frame of reference, not your new one. It will almost certainly leave -or you will 'drift apart'.

Prayers and compassionate thoughts towards said entity never go amiss, and are not dangerous because they are done from a different frequency. After that, a complete letting-go, and no wish to dwell in the past energetically..

There are, I believe, paranormal groups, some Mediums, and occasionally ministers of Christianity (and most likely in other religions too) who can be called upon for help. But research is needed to find the right group or person.
Old 09-05-2016, 01:13 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you kindly, Tobi

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 09-05-2016, 03:19 AM
Master
I heard from someone who is sensitive to entities that if you invoke a spirit in any way, it will be something negative and probably deceitful, but if a spirit arrives because it was attracted to your high vibration, it will be a higher entity. This kind of makes sense to me, and I certainly wouldn't be inviting anything in.

I mucked about with them when I was a kid, and my friend and I stopped when we heard about one of our peers who got herself into trouble with it. I would try to talk my own kids out of experimenting with them, and encourage them to directly seek 'God'.