Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 27-08-2012, 01:20 PM
Ascender
From a soul to another -Separation is an illusion

I dont know from who this was,maybe my Higher self,or maybe someone I know Higher self,I just know that it's worth sharing so here it is ,basically it's just a message from a soul to another :

‘Separation is just an illusion’
''Like many of you I have felt lonely,alone,separate,empty. ‘alone in crowded room’could explain it very well.
I remember Home only by feelings but even that is enough.I remember that even if we were differentes entity,we were feeling one,more than this we were one. It can’t even be explained,it’s over words,it just is.One,united in harmony. That is what I missed the most about Home even after all theses incarnation : Unity. A paradox for certain : differents beings with free will but still like one.Like many of you already know,this separation here is just an illusion.The worst illusion ever created maybe,an illusion who make lots of you suffer(ed) lovely souls.But here’s what some of us forget,it’s just an illusion.Here also we are still one.We are still one.With everyone and everything.We are one.We can still be United.Being one doesn’t mean being the same thought.Different but still one.
We will soon break this illusion of 3D and feel one again.It is for soon.This illusion will soon be broke up and all will be able to see the real reality,as it is,and realize that separation isn’t. It may be an hard time fopr the moment but the light is at the end.Be strong.keep your head out of the water and just breath.Keep your heart and mind open.Never again experience loneliness ,how could one be ever alone when we are all one ?
--
Have you ever felt inferior to someone ? felt like someone was better than you,not in something particular but just BETTER than you ? How could it be so dears souls.You all have the same power because you are all equals. All equals part of the divine.You are all shiny little piece of the Source.Inequality is also a great illusion,no-one is better than you or worst than you,everyone is equals.All equals,because all of you are equal pieces of light of the source.
--
The only limitations you possess is the one you impose yourself
--
Nothing of this is new,but it’s worth repeating again’’

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 27-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Master
A very nice message!!

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-09-2012, 12:18 AM
Master

That's exactly how I feel, vicky. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful message of spirit. I often think that I am here to show people how easy it is to connect, if they want to connect, and in their connecting, I am helping in some small way to further this along....this concept of oneness.

Imagination...and wanting to break free of the bonds that keep up locked up tight in our brains...all you need.

Light.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:21 PM
morning_star222

Thank you for this :)
Old 14-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Experiencer

Beautiful message Vicky...thank you for sharing.