Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-09-2018, 02:49 PM
Master

Thanks for sharing. Yes the heat treated and natural citrines do have different energies. Of late I gravitate to the more natural citrine which in my stone is a darker honey brown yellow. I used to like heat treated more before.
Rubies work very well with yellow stones like yellow sapphire, yellow topaz and citrine. In Vedic astrology Yellow sapphire is sacred to and strengthening of Jupiter in a chart and the Ruby for the sun, coral for mars. For a lot of people, depending on their (moon Vedic) charts the three stones seem compatible with each other as opposed to say an emerald or blur sapphire (mercury and Saturn respectively).
Old 15-10-2018, 08:02 PM
Newbie ;)

This is interesting to me as citrine is one of my favorite stones. I have many very clear ones including spheres amd a tower with a fairy. I have recently purchased some some more “golden” citrine and the energy feel less vibrant to me even though they are beautiful stones. I think after reading your story I will definitely keep each type separate thank you
Old 15-10-2018, 09:00 PM
Master
You're welcome :)
Keeping them separate is what I'm doing now as well. I don't mind pairing them up with other crystals, but maybe the citrines are too much of a personality to be put together.

The last one I got in, the one that made me aware of all this, is still quite happy to sit with the petrified wood pieces, and last week I put my Sedona sandstone close to it as well. Feels real good too :)

To be honest, it feels as if now they can finally do their own thing again and all four are now blossoming.
Old 19-10-2018, 09:48 AM
Master
Now, just over a month after my new citrine's arrival, I must say she's doing more than well!
I did sense before she even got here that she'd begin to open up and activate to a higher levels once here, and I feel that has happened now. First few weeks weren't easy, as I already told in previous posts, but now... I feel her energy is super high!
I hold her a lot as well at night. It's almost as if she was a beautiful flower but not opened yet and now she has. Where she first needed to calm down, find her feet, and leaned heavily on my other crystals & grid they form in my home, absorbing energy etc. Now she's giving back, she's full part of it now, while still doing her own thing.
(all my crystals are doing their own thing, none are programmed, but in doing so they do form an energyfield to which they all add apart from doing their own thing. Happens naturally.)

Anywho, I'm SO happy with this citrine now! And yes, I admit, first few weeks I felt like "Why on earth did I buy this crystal??" But guess my intuition was right after all :) The second I saw it -which was minutes after it'd been put up for sale online- I knew I wanted it.